4.2

Merchants highly value this app for its functionality, ease of use, and customization. It's known for reliable performance across multiple stores and quick, effective customer support. Merchants appreciate its ability to import reviews from various marketplaces, reportedly boosting conversion rates. The app is also commended for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and affordability.

January 10, 2024

I like the app but reviews don't show up. I need it fixed and sent a message. If it gets fixed it will get 5 stars but so far it's frustrating getting good traffic on a store and reviews don't show up

Labienne
Germany
About 1 year using the app
Areviews App replied January 12, 2024

Sorry for the experience we had urgent server maintenance from the host with Google servers. We didn't have downtime for the last 1 year.

The servers are back on the same day after the maintenance is finished.

Thank you for understanding.

November 22, 2023

The app is great and I have used it for the last 3 years across a number of my stores. I ha an issue which I could not fix, and the support team was able to fix it within the same day.

AuroraProjector
5 months using the app
November 18, 2023

The support is not responsive and the app has limited features and doesn't integrate well with a professional store. Also once you have reviews and would like to migrate to another app, they have no way to export your reviews.

Lezze Design
France
About 3 years using the app
Areviews App replied November 19, 2023

Sorry for the experience. I checked your ticket about exporting. Currently you can only export customer reviews written by your customers.
You can't export imported reviews.

Regarding the integration with professional stores, you didn't contact us about the issue as we can integrate with any shopify theme very easily.

If you have any issue please contact us and we will fix it for you.

January 4, 2024

Quick response time, and solved my problem.

HappyLuxe
Almost 4 years using the app
January 10, 2024

Application crashed, it's been a while! What happened? Please fix this!

Lojas Zibo
Brazil
About 1 year using the app
Areviews App replied January 12, 2024

The servers are back on the same day after the maintenance is finished.

Thank you for understanding.

January 24, 2024

The support team Adel is very responsive. Help me several times for app installation. Thank you

Makartt
About 2 months using the app
November 29, 2023

Overall functionality is good, with occasional questions and quick customer service answers.

Vicllax Outdoor
China
Over 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

I am trying to import a reviews from our store on Amazon but
unable to import all reviews around 3,000 to 4,000 Kindly let me know with
further procedure

Raulde
5 months using the app
Areviews App replied February 17, 2024

Currently, the limit is 1500 reviews per URL. Due to website limitations, we can't go over that limit.

But you can import reviews + ratings from amazon also you can use more than one link for single product to get more.

November 13, 2023

Hi , I am a dropshipper and i am using your app on my shopify store , i am not sure why the reviews shows to me in parallel blocks and not like other stores , please could you help
Store name : nextlevelshop.online

Next-level Shop
United Arab Emirates
2 months using the app
Areviews App replied November 14, 2023

You added the reviews section in a very small section, that what caused the issue
I fixed it please check your store now

Also please contact us on support@areviewsapp.com
we don't have your email to contact you back.

Edited December 15, 2023

It can solve the problem, so I changed it to a positive review. Good luck!

Cyrusher United Kingdom
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
Areviews App replied November 21, 2023

Sorry for the experience.
We don't support exporting currently. We explained that to you in detail. Sorry for that.

For review order, you can change it from Importing filters at the bottom
by date, images ..etc