Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Ofargo

I just use this app for a few days. Some problems like product rating installation or collection product rating installation stop my daily work because i am not good at set up the codes. But customer service is amazing swift and excellent! highly recommended this app.

SportDeserve

easy to use and great filter , also the support answer fast and help with any issue or question ! thank you

GOTZY

this app is amazing
hightly recommended , the best service and the fastest way to add product reviews .

SuperLdN

Excellent. Great app, works smoothly with maximum impact! I really recommend it PLUS professional and caring customer service! 5 Stars!

Outdoor living

Rating have re-appeared and all has been sorted thank you very much ! restarted app and all is working again

June 24, 2019

Hello, Sorry for inconvenience but we had 0 downtime today here an image to show that

Please contact us first to check the issue since this only happened to your store maybe someone was editing your theme files or for other reasons.

We are waiting for your reply on our message to check why the reviews stopped showing on your store.

OurPetCove

I used Areviews to import reviews and it worked like a charm. The free version is amazing as a startup and I needed support in moving the placement of the reviews which was handled perfectly — exactly what I was looking for, actually even better. And the second time they added stars to the collections pages, again, it was done beautifully. Everything was very timely and replies were swift and issues were corrected within a day at max, which is great when you're under stress to fix an issue. Very good app and great support staff. Keep it up!

MaxiApparel.com

Great app and fantastic responsive staff. Had an issue with the rating stars aligning to the left and they immediately fix it

GECMAN

Nice app nice service.Everything is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viva festiva

I would give 10 stars if I could! Really good reviews app which gives you the opportunity to give the reviews section a look that works with your store. They also have super fast response time and great service. I have been such a pain in the ass and loaded them with work, but they fix everything within a day.

Amapola Boutique

Excelent customer service. The app is amazing.Is very usefull to all people using dropshipping. This apps increase the sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16