Areviews ‑  Reviews  Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Import reviews to your store instantly from several websites

Emileo World

Fast costumer service ok for does that are lost like I was. At first only aliexpress if you want to import from amazon you will have to upgrade. You must search the product on aliexpress.com. copy the url or if on a phone like me hold the product image and then copy the address come back to the app and paste it. Most of the time the app share link it gives won't work. I know because I first I try but wasn't working until assistant help le understand. Same thing with amazon go to amazon.com not the app press share and copy the adress. You'll see what I mean. Either way I love this app

Curiously Paranormal

Great app. Easy to bulk import, edit, design and no code required. Support are there to help immediately for questions or adding collection ratings. I'd recommend!

HomeTech

Will definitely see how it works. But on my first impression this is great. Will also recommend this to my friends in ecommerce industry..

lifemeh

Excellent app! Excellent service!

I don't often leave reviews but for anyone looking for a review importer, I can honestly say this is the best one I've tried so far. My previous importer, stopped working for whatever reason, fine. it happens. The problem is when you're paying for traffic and there is no reply from customer service. As a result I deleted that previous app and moved on. This was definitely a blessing in disguise. I came across AREVIEWS and It's great so far. Its own write up doesn't even do it justice. It was less than half the price of my previous app and has literally 10x more customization options (I can't go through it all here, but you basically have full automated control over what you're importing).

I had two issues on the first day, but customer service replied quickly and both were solved in a few hours. They even updated the system code of the app to accommodate my particular problem. Needless to say I'm very happy with it. Free version is OK, but definitely recommend the upgraded paid version for all the features. As I stated before it's pretty much half the price & 3x better than most equivalent apps.

Lesson learned! The apps at the top of the Shopify store are not necessarily the best quality, or best value review for money. I don't know Shopify's system for displaying apps, but it's not showing users the best options. It took some digging to find this one but definitely worth it!

Btw, I used this on our store https://lifemeh.com/

Alluforu

Its a great app. But the server isn't connecting for what ever reason and I am not happy about that considering i am paying money for this application. I'll update soon.

UPDATE

I love this app. It’s super comprehensive and they’ve been very responsive. Absolutely amazing. It’s worth the money most definitely

Bazar Bambino

Don't even know why this has so few reviews so far, cause it's a great app. Only 5 minutes using it and I already upgraded. The free version works flawlessly but the premium version has A LOT more value to add. It imports without any problem, it integrates instantly and clean on your site. I'm really happy I finally found the app I've been looking for.

Shop Accessory Bay

Just added this app to my store and I have to stay, WHAT AN AMAZING APP!! This little gem makes it so easy to add reviews and makes your store look even more CREDIBLE and PROFESSIONAL! And that's just the FREE Version! Will be upgrading to the pro!

Gadgiverse

This has been hands down THE best app I've found that looks professional, imports beautifully, etc, out of all the apps out there. I haven't wrote a review on any other app, but literally within the first couple minutes I was mind blown at how good it worked (and how professional!). I'm using brooklyn theme. There seemed to be a bit of a css lag that it shows up a bit higher then it should and corrects after a couple seconds... but it imports the images!! OMG literally you need to get this app. If reviews work to get more sales (which they do) then this is a gold mine. I am still trying to figure out how to take off reviews in other languages I don't want. Currently on the free plan and don't know if I am able to only select english ones cause I can only see the last 6. I may buy the paid plan for this sole purpose. goodluck1

LIMEFIRST

Just installed this app and works fine, can import upto 6 reviews per product. its a good start. If works fine i can upgrade.

Bashful Babies

Just installed this app, but so far its amazing especially for the price compared to some of the other apps. The design is beautiful and with the free version you still get a ton of options! I was looking at the price of some of the other apps and when you start making money their cost goes way up! I don't normally write reviews, but so far this app seriously good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7