Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

SugarStarHair

This is so amazing and customer support and wonderful. I got the star review on my product and customer page. I am on the free plan but I am definitely looking to upgrade to the paid plan soon and keep this app long term.

herobran

the free plan does show the country i want the app choise instead of you and most of the reviews are from ukrane or russia !!

May 21, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, but we have Countries filter, if you contacted us we could guide you to enable the option.

For the Reviews Location we only imports reviews from websites directly, we don't choose specific countries but most of buyers in Aliexress are from Russia and you can check that from aliexpress

Gainsz

This is by far the best review app. The level of customization that it provides you don´t find it on any other app. And the customer support is awesome. I have never seen a customer support team that responds so far to inquiries like the guys at Areviews App does. Keep up the good work!

Valesay

Hi,

I would like to up the app on my website. Can you help me for that ?

I will be grateful.

May 15, 2020

Hello, sure we can help you with that, please reply to the message we sent.

Fitmefy

I love this app. I can import all the product reviews from Ali express, and I can filter the reviews how I want. A fantastic app, thank you, guys.

I must give a big thank you to the support team is very fast and they have to resolve all the small problem that I had. Thank you guys and keep it up.

softyskins

I am using the free plan and i absolutely love it! I contacted the support team because i wanted an extra feature that wasn't listed and they helped me code it in no time! never had this great of an experience with a support team!

Playaboule

Just fantastic. Tons of useful features and the support is fast and more than capable. We have a store that uses Ajax. This required some special coding to be worked out by the developers. This was done and working for us, in less than a day!!

CrystalCarat

Worst app I have ever used not recommended at all after deleting the app my all store got destroyed !!!!!!!

May 6, 2020

Hello, sorry for inconvenience but I checked your store and everything working just fine without any issue crystalcarat.com
I noticed that you uninstalled our app few minutes ago

can you explain what got destroyed in your store?

because upon uninstalling the app we can't edit any files in your theme

if this happen when you installed the app this might be from our app

but after uninstalling the app that impossible to happen.

Please reply to our message I sent you, we can help you.

podette

I requested support on a Sunday to help on stall it in a 1 product store. It was quick and easy. The instructions were very clear.

Oracle Kitchen Solutions

I've used a few review apps but Areviews is the first app that I've been 100% happy with in terms of what it offers and how customizable it is and the customer service Areviews is also second to none!

I highly recommend adding this great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22