Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Anhako

I like that you can easily import reviews from AliExpress or Amazon and edit them. The support team is super efficient, they respond in no time and do their best to help.

MensGothicClothing

Great Service Team.Great Service Team...Very quick response, and solve problems quick also. App also easy for use....Highly recommended Highly recommended

EGT Direct

Easy to use app! It imports reviews easily and allows you to customize your layout on your website. Would recommend!

LaBaieBox "Miraculine"

Application au top, juste bien la configurer dès le début et après ca roule.
Rien à dire service client efficace, probleme résolue dans la journée, Bravo !

Justinlegging

100% recommend
I've been looking for an easy to use, complete and versatile app for a long time. I found it with a great support service worthy of the best shopify experts.
Thank you very much for your professionalism.

Click2by

the app is great and fully custom, you can do what you want ! the assitance is here and listen to all your problem , many thx :D better then loox

The North Alley

This app offers a lot of awesome premium features. Plus the costumer service goes way above and beyond.

I have been a member for over 7 months now and I will stay a member as long as my shopify store is running

I’m Really satisfied and happy with such amazing knowledgeable costumer service . The developers of this app are professional coders. There is no issue that will come up without them knowing how to deal with it.

I highly recommend this app

vottella

The best(free application) reviews app and fast support responding... 10/10 thank you so much.......

Dias

Gave me great customer support, with responsiveness, and using the app for ALL of my products. simply perfect!

Farry Fashion

They have one of the best support team ever ! I love how they respond within 24 hours and have solved almost any issue i've had. I recommended them to add a feature to their app and they did it ! The review designs are beautiful, custom colors, i can add reviews to the cart page also. I love their support team, great work, really happy with them :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20