Reviews (553)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and customization options. It's known to enhance product engagement and professionalism, potentially boosting sales. The support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants value its ability to import reviews from trusted sources, which can help build customer trust. The app is also noted for its affordability and feature-rich offering compared to pricier alternatives. Its seamless integration, user-friendly installation, and ability to gather authentic customer feedback are other notable features. The versatile display options allow merchants to present reviews in a way that best suits their business.

May 16, 2024

I really loved this app. Even using the free plan is already good, because we can choose the feedback and also delete some photos if we don't like them. I loved that is really easy to use, and the premium plan is not that expensive and comes with a lot more things that we can use.
I highly recommend it.

GoanLiv
3 months using the app
April 22, 2024

The app does what it says and more. Your products are more engaging and professional. I wouldn't use any other app because this one does so much more than those that cost more. Definitely recommend it!

GiftsWeNeed
12 months using the app
May 18, 2024

It is an excellent application. After using several applications, I can say that it is the most comfortable for the user and its settings are flexible

Nunomu
Over 1 year using the app
June 13, 2024

Great product. Easy to use and navigate. I haven't experienced any issues with adding reviews to my site. I would highly recommend!

Angie Treasures
7 months using the app
April 25, 2024

We have been using the App since a long time, but suddenly today the app has started glitching and causing my product pages to go down. The reviews do not show up and every product page which has this app embedded/enabled on it is down. We can not view the product or anything and tons of customers are leaving the website due to this issue.
This is very disappointing as it has caused us a major loss in revenue and an app which has been on the market since so long should have a grip on such things. Unless they resolve this issue ASAP and compensate me for my losses, i will not edit this review. Utter disappointment!!

OneHub
Pakistan
Over 1 year using the app
Areviews App replied April 26, 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience, you are the first one reporting this today.
I contacted you to check it and help you fix the issue please reply to the message I sent you.

We contacted you many times but we are not getting any reply from you
Please reply to the messages so we can help you with the issue.

May 4, 2024

Areviews is easy to install and very user friendly. I get great honest reviews for my products. I am a novice at e comm and this has been a game changer. I highly recommend it!

AEClassyCommerce
About 1 year using the app
June 19, 2024

Great Customer Support, i needed help with design that required custom code because the reveiws intertwined with a different app. I was given great help and good communication throughout the fixing of the issue and as of this moment nothing to complain about really.

The only thing i could think of for feedback is quicker communication times (we communicated through emails forward and back). I'm cool with it because my timezone is quite different, just incase you're looking to improve on something.

Seamez
Sweden
4 days using the app
May 6, 2024

This App is great. Make adding review a breeze. A must get for your store.

Buy Me Something Sweet
8 months using the app
May 2, 2024

Areviews is super easy to use, and helps a lot. Give my store more credibility. Their customer support is always ready to help.

Noble Sleep
2 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Areviews has been an absolute game-changer for my Shopify store. With seamless integration, it effortlessly imports compelling video and photo reviews from trusted sources like AliExpress and Amazon, while also empowering me to gather authentic customer feedback. Its versatile display options ensure my reviews shine in ways that build trust and drive conversions.

Silver Fox Gifts