Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Import reviews to your store instantly from several websites

Maxfind

This app is already installed in our store, but it is not available. Comments cannot be displayed on our website maxfindboards.com.

Chopinia

I really recomend this app. Very good and affordable services they offer, and most important- customer support is awesome! You can use this app with confidence!

BambooSmile95

Great app, definitely will be helping you store to sell more products, and most importantly, they have a very good service support!

ASTROBAND

Very good customer support, instant response and the app itself has everything i needed! R e c o m m e n d !!!

YouBebe

very good service and help me with doubts, are the best and also have a free plan. Thank you very much to this team

GearBox Pakistan

Areviews is amazing app. Great work. and great customer support. i have good experience. easy to use.

Deals King Australia

Very easy to use and very helpful in getting customers to evaluate the products you are selling. I put a request in to have the ratings appear on the collection pages and this was done within an hour of the request. Excellent customer service.

Sierra Blu Fashion

Amazing customer service. thanks a bunch for installing for us. I'm sure the reviews now will aid us with better sales.

DOGASHION

The support is very fast, resolving my problem in about 1 hour with free plan. I really recommend this app and those develpers!

Selling the internets coolest gadget's for men

This is the best review app that is available for free on shopify. This app allows you to import the most reviews out of any of the review apps that Ive tried. Lots of customization options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12