Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

ForLoyal

Esquis-Hair+

Le service clients toujours aussi irréprochable, à chaque problème ils se démène pour le résoudre et tout ça très rapidement ! ( 1 a 3 heures généralement ) leur application est vraiment complète et lorsque qu'il y a n'importe quel problème ils vous aide et le résolvent ! En plus de ça le prix est très convenable, 5 étoiles mérité

Cupid Crystal

This app baits you into downloading it. In reality you are bullied by teh free plan into paying a higher price

November 24, 2021

Hello, Sorry for that, but the plans are clear on free plan you have some limits and that apply to all shopify apps in our app
1- you can import 6 reviews per product only on free plan
2- but you can have unlimited customer reviews
and that written before you download the app in plan description

We have features on free plan no other apps allow it for free users
therefor I hope you write about how we baited you

HUE AVENUE

I am very satisfied with this app. I am surprised on how many things you can actually do with the app. They also have a outstanding support team that will reach out to you almost immediately and always solves the problem.
I would totally recommend it to my colleagues. I would give 10 Stars =)

Ivismile Products

Simply sensational! The company responded quickly to everything, they were attentive and serious. Besides, they were very fast. They sent me the detailed file and explained the process, all by email, in just 1 day. Honestly, I have never seen any service like this! Congratulations, I recommend it to everyone at Shopify!

Marinho Shopping

Aplicativo com suporte via EMAIL excelente! suporte um pouco demorado para o plano gratuito, porém fizeram tudo do jeito que pedi! e app muito leve, carregamento da loja TOP!

KYII

Amazon import isn't available with free plan, even though I had just few reviews on my product so far. It would have been much better if they just limited the number of reviews you can import with a free version.

QuoteMyWall

Wanted this to support importing all my reviews from Etsy. But I have to download Chrome, and an app, and then I get nowhere. Would be so much easier having a button within the app to import all my Etsy reviews to each relevant product, without me manually adding each one.

October 22, 2021

We do have buttons where you need to insert the link and click on import button within our app, the third party app such as Oberlo is to bulk import so you don't need to search and add the links it will import reviews for all your products automatically and it's optional

BestWhoop

the code quality is not very well. there are some annoying bugs. the process of uninstalling the app is awful...

Pet's Satisfaction

A fantastic & highly customizable app, paired with superb customer service that helps you with your problem fast! I definitely recommend this app :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34