Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

CreekGoods

They answered my question very fast and solved my problem. App works as promised and does the job. Very useful.

Beauty Sanela

This app is priceless from how fast it works and a lot of features like reviews where you can put anywhere in your site and by many shapes.
to widget badges and more And many thinks for your fast reply for any inquiry

WAFE

Great app and will also recommend it.................................................................

Jackery

Awesome app!! And the customer service is really nice, they will answer any questions if you have and patient! Deserve 5 stars review.

Youth Principles

You have to manually specify URL to Amazon in order to get reviews. This is so 2000 late! Each product in my store has UPC, there plenty of services to match UPC with ASINS and from there you can easily scrape reviews from Amazon via simple http request and response using regular expressions. Why there manual work needed???? What if I have millions of products in the store, you are expecting me to specify URLs one by one? Not enough skills in programming to make it smart? LOL!!!

January 31, 2021

Hello, We contacted you back and told you about the drawback of your method, and we asked For ASIN number as you suggested but you said you don't have it, you have UPC instead and you can extract ASIN from it but you didn't know where it's stored on shopify as far as I know shopify doesn't store amazon UPC so we can get them Through Shopify API System and few customers Store ASIN

That's why we have our extension that help you to bulk import from
1- OBerlo
2- ShopMaster
3- Dropified
4-modalyst
5-expressify
6-Imporify

You can bulk import from these apps for 20 products in one click
But as we explain it's not practical for many to use ASIN for many reasons

SteamPro™ France

Very good application, the support and more than reactive, go for the best by far !! I am testing full but this one is excellent

StrongTek

Best review importer software. A lot of features. I did good amount of research and finally selected this one. Highly recommended.

XooKool

Great app works very well. It has all the features that you need for reviews and the team provides an awesome support.

Treasure Port

This app is great! it has an elegant look and it works really well! The support team has been very kind and helped me integrate the app in a custom page. They answered very quickly a number of times.
They also have a couple of widgets in order to get a more custom look.

KawayMigi

An amazing app with all options that a drop shipper needs in 2021 use this app I highly recommend it, the support team is amazing it worth it