Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

LUXX

You have no control over your own reviews and they don't allow you the opportunity to download, edit or save reviews. It also ads an ugly second review line to the product title rather than add the reviews into the default review tab. In addition, it's buggy and if your reviews are multiple and needs a second page, it can't scroll to the next page and the page numbers come up in Arabic. It's buggy and adds a large blank space between the review section and the product listing. * The developers own support said the reviews cannot be edited, saved or downloaded and this option does not exist in the menu, so the response contradicts their own claims. It's a buggy and poor app.

May 27, 2021

Hello, we tried to contact you several times and replied to your message but we didn't get any reply from you nor you gave us any chance to help you with your issues.

To manage the reviews by editing or deleting...etc them you just have to click on product title in our app to go to manage reviews page and there where you can edit,delete, publish ..etc your reviews.

For the tab we can help you to move the reviews section in the tab but we need you to response to our messages.

Peel Away Labs

I would like to give Areviews Team 5 star rating even more than that if that available to give. Their after sale service is best. They are very helpful.
Thanks.

SheroUSA

compare to other review app, I do really like Areviews, powerful function and very good support, it save me a lot of time

Hero Wolf Goods

great app. works great. fast customer service too. had a problem, and was fixed within half a day. :D

Stunning Deals

This app is simple to use. That within itself is necessary. I love this app and the support is wonderful. The ability to make everything congruent with my store is totally amazing. Thanks so much!!!

SaraShop

Great app, Great customer service, Admin is willing to program for you which is great! I'm 100% sure my conversions went up after using the app. The customizable review templates go so well with my site, I couldn't ask for any better. Thank you!

Luxx Kitchen

the best review app there's no other that compare! and the team is always there to help you if you need help very fast response and very professional I couldn't say enough about these guys!

The Useless Pancreas

App works great for both automated and manual imports. The support team is responsive, helpful and will go above and beyond to take care of their customers.

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

True Manuka

Great App + great and real fast support with the right answers when I needed it. Please keep on going!