Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FBA Discounts

Location Hong Kong SAR

Areviews is definitely worth using. Their support team has been very helpful in answering all my questions. Highly recommend.

Bamboo Swag

I have disability that really limits my time so very second count and this app saved me time/money and energy Where's the sixth star?!

Belsize Official

Responsive customer support and can still find them during weekends but there's no way to invite new reviews.

June 14, 2022

You can send request using the messages' system
1- go to integrations in the menu
2- choose email messages

there you can send a request for each new order you get

Amplo Market

Location Brazil

É um app fácil de usar e o suporte é bom. Fui muito bem atendida pelo suporte e responderma meu email rápido

00Stores

Location Brazil

Gostei muito do App, ele realmente oferece o que diz, fora que me ajudou demais no começo pois não tenho tanta renda e ele ajudou muito.

DoggoComfy

Location India

Cheap and helpful, Customer service is really helpful. I feel like I found the cheapest and really great reviews app out there

stuffsnshop

Location United Arab Emirates

Love this app, it's one of my favorite apps. The ease of use is top-notch for me. Definitely recommend its use for a product review.

QOMOTOP

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent! It's simple to use. I had a problem and the Areviews support team got it fixed quickly for me!

austriangadgetfuchs

Location Austria

Das ist die beste App für Bewertungen.
Der Support ist schnell und mega hilfreich.
Man findet sich sehr schnell in der App zurecht und es gibt sehr viele Optionen.
Diese App ist ein Muss für jeden Shop.

Just Jewels from us to you

Location New Zealand

One of the best apps on shopify. Their support is very cooperative and handles the situation as required. Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38