Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Free plan available

QuoteMyWall

Wanted this to support importing all my reviews from Etsy. But I have to download Chrome, and an app, and then I get nowhere. Would be so much easier having a button within the app to import all my Etsy reviews to each relevant product, without me manually adding each one.

October 22, 2021

We do have buttons where you need to insert the link and click on import button within our app, the third party app such as Oberlo is to bulk import so you don't need to search and add the links it will import reviews for all your products automatically and it's optional

BestWhoop

the code quality is not very well. there are some annoying bugs. the process of uninstalling the app is awful...

Pet's Satisfaction

A fantastic & highly customizable app, paired with superb customer service that helps you with your problem fast! I definitely recommend this app :D

Happy Lar

O app é incrível, o plano gratuito é absurdo de bom, muito fácil de configurar , nãõ testei o suport

Gaming Table Surplus

It's really really helpful and helps establish credibility. It would be helpful as an extended feature to be able to filter out certain reviews by keyword. For example, there are quite a few reviews mentioning "amazon" and I have to go through each review and manually remove it.

October 1, 2021

Hello, thank you for your words. We have words filter before you import or for already imported reviews you can remove the review or replace the words at once for all reviews.

coocohq

Great App and great customer service. They go above and beyond to help you with installation as well.

wowsales4you

I use this app a second time. I like excellent functionality, reasonable price, and excellent support! They really do everything for the client and his convenience.

EVERGLOW HAIR

I have used this app for a long time, and it is very complete in all aspects, and the customer service is relatively fast.

BTArtbox

Very great service, help me to add some code. Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

GlowySkin.Care

I am using the app for more than 6 months now and I am very satisfied.
For reviews, it is a great app with a lot of functionalities and the support is always available to provide guidance.