Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

PressureSleeves

I absolutely love this app and the team that supports it. I do pay for this app on all of my stores that I run and I don't ever regret it. I have always received fast and very helpful customer service, and the features that come with the app are great for the price!

Canineology

I’ve tried quite a few review apps. Deleted them all. This one is hands down the best. I’m giving it 5 stars and you won’t be disappointed if you get it. It has a ridiculous amount of features and options, and the platform is easy to navigate.

Isla Eyewear

Have been using this, has good pictures, clean design + support is great when I changed my theme and needed to reintegrate

FLO EV Charging

What a bang for our bucks!!!!!! We can customise like we want, imported all reviews, have amazing controls 6/5

Nippiepop

Awesome support! Exactly what I needed! Seamless review importation! Super fast response for any troubleshooting requirements too! Thank you very much!

Lucky-Garden

Sadly not so happy. Wish it would work better. Sometimes it does import 6 (free plan) reviews good. Sometimes not at all, evewn though reviews exist on Ali. Also the integration into Oberlo works even less good with less options. Most of the times it cannot import the reviews.... :( wish it would work....

March 12, 2021

Hello, you didn't contact us regarding this issue

As you know we have many filters and if you enabled many filters they might remove all reviews

like if you enabled reviews with images only

if no review has image nothing will be importing based on enabled filter

contact us and we will check what causing it

VYBE

My only disappoint is I didn't find this app earlier! Easy to use, a lot of very nice design choices. Compared to some similar apps this is way ahead. Highly recommended

Fansdorm

This app is better than any review app out there. Is crazy not a lot of people know about areviews as they are not as popular as Loox reviews but they are totally missing out. The price with what you get with this app is astonishing, its crushes any other shopify review application out there. Their customer support is top notch, they reply fast when you contact them for help, they are patient with their customers and they seem to have really good developers/programmers working in the app so if you guys have any problems in implementing your code into your theme, just contact them and they can definitely help you as they helped me. All in all, Good app, many functions to choose from, amazing monthly price compare to other apps, 10/10.

Viki Body

Amazing app, easy to use, perfectly matching with your theme. Best app, with just amazing price ! 100% recommend you

XIAPIA

The website opening speed has little effect, the website does not display a score, and a response was quickly resolved.