Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hprestonmedia

Fantastic service great support amazining sevice thanks

GenTo GmbH

Location Germany

Works pretty well! The app provides exactly the support we needed for our Shop. Customer suupport is also perfect

Milemont

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer support team is so so so patient. Pls feel free to contact them to solve the problem you come across. The app is so good too. Can just import the reviews simply by input a link.

Nature gnaws

I have to display review on product page of related product slider for this i have contact support team.Support team respond quick and solved my issue.

Thanks Areviews support team

MiSOLY

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I don't recommend, quite confusing app + you can't add video with the reviews which are very important these days+ don't have any days trial and I pay 7$ for such a bad app!!
Guys from 'Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer'
if you come to the market then fix all the issues and give chance to costumers to try the app, not just putting prices for the scummy app!

July 12, 2020

Sorry for connivance, but there's no app contains all features. You could request a new feature we have new section for that.

For video reviews we never claimed that we support it, and we plan to add it in future.

We will consider your suggestions.

Pampered Paws.shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's a good app - with lots of decent functions for free, the paid option is reasonable and offers much more and is worth it... Had to contact support they were helpful.

Shoptastyc

Time spent using app About 2 months

Answers my needs perfectly, good and responsive support team at a reasonable price, well done team, let's keep it this way !

Shipishipi

Location Germany

I use this app for more than 3 months and I am super happy with it. Alao recently I had an issue with the showing up of the reviews on my page but luckily the customer service helped me so quickly! I couldn't be more satisfied! Thank you so much.

EmporiodiAntonio

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

app molto funzionale, ho chiesto assistenza e mi hanno risposto prontamente e risolto il problema. La consiglio sicuramente!

BLUEBIRD

I Love This app!! excellent app !! all the services are excellent. highly recommend this app.Thanks for a lot of help.