Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Enzymedica

Areviews tech support team are awesome. They not only have a super efficient response time, but on top of that, when they responded to me, they didn't ask me any silly questions like what is your email address or what is your store's url, when THEY responded, they had already fixed my issue, just like that, done. THAT'S what I like to see from my Shopify Apps. 10 Gold Stars to AReviews!

Aeternum Store

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I love this app and their customer service. It has an easy to user interface and I think it is much better than Loox Reviews

Charms-Concept

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is fantastic and easy to use!! The customer service is incredibly competant and very responsive , they even help me on the week end!!

Luv Ur Gut

Time spent using app About 1 year

This was fantastic! Very easy to use and such a huge help and SO well priced. I have been selling on Amazon for a while but needed to import my reviews into my Shopify page, this worked like a charm! Thank you!

Enacord

The app is wonderful. Makes your website look 10 times more professional. Support is also amazing! They'll take the time into helping you implement the reviews on non-Shopify built web pages.

Kopaland

Really like the app especially the ease and flexibility. Also, customer service or help center is excellent.

Groveda

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Exceptional customer service. The company is extremely helpful when it comes to customer service. I am amazed that they went above and beyond service. It is nice to know that companies are not just in business for the money.

Fase Wear

Location Sweden

This app is great and the customer service outstanding! They will help you and do the code for you if you struggle. Super helpful!

XCANVASPRINTS.COM

Location Nigeria

The app is worth it and the support is very swift in response. I was having problem with the badge icon and it was fixed within minutes after contacting them. I'm impressed and highly recommend them for everyone.

Red Sun LLC

Great app. Does exactly what it says and imports from many sources and has many tools to manage the reviews. The support is also top notch.