Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer | Reviews

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

CrystalCarat

Worst app I have ever used not recommended at all after deleting the app my all store got destroyed !!!!!!!

May 6, 2020

Hello, sorry for inconvenience but I checked your store and everything working just fine without any issue crystalcarat.com
I noticed that you uninstalled our app few minutes ago

can you explain what got destroyed in your store?

because upon uninstalling the app we can't edit any files in your theme

if this happen when you installed the app this might be from our app

but after uninstalling the app that impossible to happen.

Please reply to our message I sent you, we can help you.

podette

I requested support on a Sunday to help on stall it in a 1 product store. It was quick and easy. The instructions were very clear.

Oracle Kitchen Solutions

I've used a few review apps but Areviews is the first app that I've been 100% happy with in terms of what it offers and how customizable it is and the customer service Areviews is also second to none!

I highly recommend adding this great app.

kneebracepro.co

Great customer service & support! Very good app that is essential to all of my stores that I would recommend.

Meubelhoes

Possibly the best free reviews app out here, had a problem installing the app together with Debutify so I reached out to the support and got a really fast and helpfull reply. Just make sure to check your spam folder.

EasyBaby™ Premium Baby Manicure Set

This app has worked perfectly for my store. I was a little confused about a couple of things, contacted the support team and they replied so quickly and fixed it all for me and were really helpful! Literally bombarded them with questions and they were happy to help!

Gainsfactory

April 3, 2020

Sorry for that experience , can you contact us to check and fix your issue

Removing our codes will take few minutes also we can know the cause for your issue because uninstalling the app in shopify doesn't do anything . we can't remove or alter anything if you uninstalled the app

if this happen when you installed the app then it might be our app but on uninstall the app that not possible therefor I need to check that and I can know the reason for your issue in no time.

please contact us and I will help you with this issue.

Benn~Burry

I'm using this app to import reviews from AliExpress because it is incredibly feature rich and offers a whole host of widgets to display reviews on my site in a variety of different ways, and other useful integrations including Google Shopping. The main reason I chose this app is because of their automated reviews importer that imports reviews from Oberlo without the need to cut and paste every URL from AliExpress. I'm not sure any of their competitors are doing that. Their customer support has also been very responsive and attentive and they have assisted me with various set ups and made best efforts to address bugs I reported in a reasonable timeframe. I would definitely recommend this app!

cocoallaire

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Easy ESL Shop

Brilliant. Hugely customizable and works well. They will add the code for you if you want the review stars on the home page and I don't think it affected my page speed.
I reached out to them over a small issue I had and they got back to me quickly. Will use this app for any future stores I make