Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FadCove

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app, I use it on all my stores. However it stopped working correctly, so I contacted support, they were very helpful and found out that another app was causing the issues with Areviews and once I got rid of all the files from the other app it was working normal again! Great customer service!

Anthonys Goods

Time spent using app About 1 month

This deserves a higher rating. The aesthetic is amazing on the product page, and the fact that you can link and sync your Amazon reviews without going through the API integration crap is awesome. A huge plus for me was their customer service. Yes, it may be confusing at first (like any new app you're unfamiliar with), but the support was really fast to respond and helped me with all my questions.

BLUEMAGELLAN

Professional and fast customer service. I have been using this app across all my stores. The best price in the market. These guys genius!!! This app will skyrocket conversion rate baaaaaby!!!

SKLSports

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Their service is great. I encountered a problem, and contacted their support team. And they resolved the problem soon.

Bring To Door

Location Australia

App is great ! Lots of features !!! Support staff is very helpful. Only issue I had up to now is when import reviews from Banggood, can't filter English only so needs to delete other language reviews manually.

HugBug

ZERO STARS. The worst part is the app glitches randomly. It works at random..... very very dangerous for any business. do not risk it i made a huge mistake and now even after its removed im having trouble with my code.

December 18, 2020

Sorry for this experience. You had issue with the reviews slider on safari browser
we fixed the issue in few hours but you didn't like the fact that we sent you several messages to solve the issue.
We understand your concern about your time, for that we approved full refund since you didn't like the amount of time taken to fix your issue.

If there anything else we can help you with feel free to contact us.

SILKYME

The app is amazing but the support is even better. Literally I have reached out to them 3 4 times as I could not figure out how to set the review up on my home page and etc and EVERY time they took full responsibility and did the whole thing for me within 1 to 2 hours. That's Amazing!!!

Kidzlane

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app, it makes importing your amazon reviews a breeze. Extremely user-friendly & awesome CS

Aposen

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Use easily, patient and kindly customer service. I like it very much, will recommend to others, nice APP.

allbestshere

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The only reason i choose this app is that it supports amazon reviews importing, but it's only available for paid plan.
The main reason i deleted this app is that it added too many DIV to my theme files broke my theme. It took me some work to clean it up.

December 8, 2020

Hello, we contacted you to fix the issue and check what caused it.
Also please next time try to contact us first we are here to help you with the issues.