Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer | Reviews

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

MyHappyPick

Good app and the best support from Areviews. Due to I got some problem, then I contact them, Surprisingly, they reply back in 20 minutes and fix my problem immediately. Thanks:)

Night Time Experts

This is an excellent app with all the functions you could possibly ask for and the customer support is first class! Went above and beyond + SUPER FAST!

GlammBay

The guys from Areviews are awesome, Their customer service is the best ever. besides the fact, they helped me with their app they also removed for me the codes from another app (whose customer service didn't answer me after weeks).
Imported reviews can be edited, photos can be removed from it,
The app works perfect for me. Thank you
Recommend

SugarStarHair

This is so amazing and customer support and wonderful. I got the star review on my product and customer page. I am on the free plan but I am definitely looking to upgrade to the paid plan soon and keep this app long term.

herobran

the free plan does show the country i want the app choise instead of you and most of the reviews are from ukrane or russia !!

May 21, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, but we have Countries filter, if you contacted us we could guide you to enable the option.

For the Reviews Location we only imports reviews from websites directly, we don't choose specific countries but most of buyers in Aliexress are from Russia and you can check that from aliexpress

Gainsz

This is by far the best review app. The level of customization that it provides you don´t find it on any other app. And the customer support is awesome. I have never seen a customer support team that responds so far to inquiries like the guys at Areviews App does. Keep up the good work!

Valesay

Hi,

I would like to up the app on my website. Can you help me for that ?

I will be grateful.

May 15, 2020

Hello, sure we can help you with that, please reply to the message we sent.

Fitmefy

I love this app. I can import all the product reviews from Ali express, and I can filter the reviews how I want. A fantastic app, thank you, guys.

I must give a big thank you to the support team is very fast and they have to resolve all the small problem that I had. Thank you guys and keep it up.

softyskins

I am using the free plan and i absolutely love it! I contacted the support team because i wanted an extra feature that wasn't listed and they helped me code it in no time! never had this great of an experience with a support team!

Playaboule

Just fantastic. Tons of useful features and the support is fast and more than capable. We have a store that uses Ajax. This required some special coding to be worked out by the developers. This was done and working for us, in less than a day!!