Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer | Reviews

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

NOVUS Mall

This App is wonderful. Definately, I could do what I wanted with every review. My store looks professional and the settings are so easy that I added the App yesterday night and today until lunch time I have all ready for more than 300 items. Fantastic! Thank you to the Team of Professionals behind the curtains that make this possible to beginners like me.

wow t-shirt for all

its very good application and i advise every on to use this application to help him in his store thank you

Jump Starters

I use this app on multiple website to import amazon reviews, it's been working very well and the support team has been very helpful.

Bored Shopping

I tried a lot of reviews apps, and this was one of, if not the only reviews app that was fully compatible with my theme. The customer support has been outstanding, I would highly recommend!

olive-i & co

very user-friendly. used the app as I added products. will soon upgrade hopefully after I organise my site

Seucomprador

Usando ele para colocar comentarios na minha loja... achei sensacional.. e o suporte deles eh otimo.

Embark Pets

This app has a lot of great functions. Customer service is also very quick and good. The only negative comments is that the user interface is not as efficient or intuitive as it could be so it can take a long time to get it exactly as you want it. However, once you've set it up, it's great. If they could fix the UI, I'd give it 5 stars.

BeautyBrows™

Amazing APP, Amazing Support- What else one wants .
I have used Areviews on 2 stores now and they work like a charm.
Highly Recommended.

Cool Ultensils

I thought it's perfect until I bought a premium plan and found out that the sort button is totally not working. Please fix it as soon as possible

June 10, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, but you set the default sorting by images
therefor you can't sort the reviews by images from your store again since they already sorted by images by default

we contacting you to sort this out.

somniumstatus

I tried like 4 other review apps and they genuinely made me really irritated. I was surprised how well this app worked. Glad I found it, its features are superior too.