Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
October 28, 2021

Aplicativo com suporte via EMAIL excelente! suporte um pouco demorado para o plano gratuito, porém fizeram tudo do jeito que pedi! e app muito leve, carregamento da loja TOP!

Marinho Shopping
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 27, 2021

Amazon import isn't available with free plan, even though I had just few reviews on my product so far. It would have been much better if they just limited the number of reviews you can import with a free version.

KYII
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 22, 2021

Wanted this to support importing all my reviews from Etsy. But I have to download Chrome, and an app, and then I get nowhere. Would be so much easier having a button within the app to import all my Etsy reviews to each relevant product, without me manually adding each one.

QuoteMyWall
Time spent using app: 2 days
Areviews App replied October 22, 2021

We do have buttons where you need to insert the link and click on import button within our app, the third party app such as Oberlo is to bulk import so you don't need to search and add the links it will import reviews for all your products automatically and it's optional

October 20, 2021

the code quality is not very well. there are some annoying bugs. the process of uninstalling the app is awful...

BestWhoop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 15, 2021

A fantastic & highly customizable app, paired with superb customer service that helps you with your problem fast! I definitely recommend this app :D

Pet's Satisfaction
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 15, 2021

O app é incrível, o plano gratuito é absurdo de bom, muito fácil de configurar , nãõ testei o suport

Happy Lar
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 30, 2021

It's really really helpful and helps establish credibility. It would be helpful as an extended feature to be able to filter out certain reviews by keyword. For example, there are quite a few reviews mentioning "amazon" and I have to go through each review and manually remove it.

Gaming Table Surplus
Time spent using app: 9 months
Areviews App replied October 1, 2021

Hello, thank you for your words. We have words filter before you import or for already imported reviews you can remove the review or replace the words at once for all reviews.

Edited September 30, 2021

Great App and great customer service. They go above and beyond to help you with installation as well.

coocohq
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 30, 2021

I use this app a second time. I like excellent functionality, reasonable price, and excellent support! They really do everything for the client and his convenience.

wowsales4you
Russia
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 18, 2021

I have used this app for a long time, and it is very complete in all aspects, and the customer service is relatively fast.

EVERGLOW HAIR