Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Shoptastyc

Answers my needs perfectly, good and responsive support team at a reasonable price, well done team, let's keep it this way !

Shipishipi

I use this app for more than 3 months and I am super happy with it. Alao recently I had an issue with the showing up of the reviews on my page but luckily the customer service helped me so quickly! I couldn't be more satisfied! Thank you so much.

EmporiodiAntonio

app molto funzionale, ho chiesto assistenza e mi hanno risposto prontamente e risolto il problema. La consiglio sicuramente!

BLUEBIRD

I Love This app!! excellent app !! all the services are excellent. highly recommend this app.Thanks for a lot of help.

NOVUS Mall

This App is wonderful. Definately, I could do what I wanted with every review. My store looks professional and the settings are so easy that I added the App yesterday night and today until lunch time I have all ready for more than 300 items. Fantastic! Thank you to the Team of Professionals behind the curtains that make this possible to beginners like me.

wow t-shirt for all

its very good application and i advise every on to use this application to help him in his store thank you

Jump Starters

I use this app on multiple website to import amazon reviews, it's been working very well and the support team has been very helpful.

Bored Shopping

I tried a lot of reviews apps, and this was one of, if not the only reviews app that was fully compatible with my theme. The customer support has been outstanding, I would highly recommend!

olive-i & co

very user-friendly. used the app as I added products. will soon upgrade hopefully after I organise my site

Seucomprador

Usando ele para colocar comentarios na minha loja... achei sensacional.. e o suporte deles eh otimo.