4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from various sources, praising its user-friendly interface and customization options. Many have seen improved conversion rates and increased sales after using it. The support team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving. The free version is suitable for beginners, while the paid version offers valuable additional features. Its design, flexibility, and integration with other apps are also appreciated.

July 12, 2018

Really excellent, very easy to use - works exactly as described. Any issues I had getting started were dealt with straight away. Brilliant- thanks!

G S Diamonds
About 2 years using the app
Edited March 13, 2021

Awesome support! Exactly what I needed! Seamless review importation! Super fast response for any troubleshooting requirements too! Thank you very much!

Nippiepop
Philippines
About 2 years using the app
September 18, 2021

I have used this app for a long time, and it is very complete in all aspects, and the customer service is relatively fast.

EVERGLOW HAIR
September 7, 2020

Really like the app especially the ease and flexibility. Also, customer service or help center is excellent.

Kopaland
July 11, 2018

awesome support! really fast and good. amazing job. check out the app

Alpin Loacker
Austria
April 18, 2020

I requested support on a Sunday to help on stall it in a 1 product store. It was quick and easy. The instructions were very clear.

podette
Ireland
April 12, 2019

This app is the best review app with so many more features. Most important is the app developer support is just out of this world.
So fast and will try to help you with anything, he even helped me fix small issue which was theme related..
Thank you again for your help!! :)

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com
Hong Kong SAR
June 8, 2020

Good app and the best support from Areviews. Due to I got some problem, then I contact them, Surprisingly, they reply back in 20 minutes and fix my problem immediately. Thanks:)

MyHappyPick
Thailand
March 30, 2022

Excellent customer service, they helped me to install it super fast and the app is easy to use, I love it.

GeekMadness
April 26, 2021

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

DreamFam