Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

INDIAN STORE

Location Netherlands

Excellent Customer Support Team. Areviews is really a very useful application. We had an error in our site so we contacted the customer service department they responded to our mail in a short time and solved the solution as soon as possible. Keep Going Guys. :)

Beauttty.com

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is amazing but I give 3 Stars only because all reviews I pull are hosted external and not on my shop, which means if app server struggles, my reviews on the page wont be displayed!!!! If the app owner closes the service, all reviews will be gone!!! I had now 3 times the case that reviews were not displayed and admin was also down( server unavailable).

High Quality Luxury TPE Sex Dolls - Free Shipping - Doll Sex

Excellent APP, I like how you can import the reviews and they look really nice and clean under the products. Thank you. www.dollsex.ca.

Paw Business

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Not only this is the best review app I have found, they are also very responsive.
Great app, great experience!

Buymart

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I can give them 10 stars if it just allow me. Their support is flawless and quickly resolved my issue (it was even not related with their app, but they fixed it anyway)

Best review app on the market & worth every penny! I highly recommend it without a second doubt. Triple A!

Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers ...

Best support ever, I had a few issues installing the star ratings in collection page and the developer help me fix it very fast. The app is also the best review app I have seen in shopify store, I have tried all

Less Waste More Future

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the BEST. I am so happy not only with what it does and how it looks, but also how easy it is to use - just a few minutes to get used to it then it is easy.
Once my store is making sales I will definitely be paying for the upgrade.

Yuko Bazz

Location India

Everything is perfect of this app. But I need assistance to install the script in my product page. Because there are some bug in the script. That doesn't work properly

Truxyc

Location Spain

It works very well for social proof and support solve any issue in just a couple of minutes. Great job.

PremioCorp

Time spent using app About 1 year

This App Is BEYOND Amazing

1- price is the best compared to others
2- functions and options in this app are the best and will fit each store

Customer services : i never ever ever waited more than 30 minutes to get a reply, help, support, links, & i have sent a ton and they were always more than happy to help me.

I highly recommend this, if your looking for a reviews app, look no further. this is the one.

I dont usually write reviews, but this app deserves it