Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DIFUXE

This app is helpful to import existing reviews, can work from shopify or oberlo. Support is fast and accuracy.

Stella's Kitchen Gadgets

This app is really great. I find it very efficient and very user-friendly. Works well for AliExpress review importation. Customization is top-notch.

HighZer0 Electronics

Very helpful for new online stores to show reviews and ratings from already established sites. The Amazon import was very helpful. https://highzer0electronics.com/

wholesalewaterheater

So apparently they have changed the rules and the app no longer works for unless I am willing to pay. Never got any notice from they that would be charging, never asked to approve upgrade, the just started charging. Was never the greatest app, but it did work and serve a purpose
Fantastic support. Great app, highly recommended. Easy import of reviews from Amazon, and handling questions from customers.

it'sblackandwhite

After trying so many apps , i highly recommend this app it's so good and the free plan is amazing for beginner no any other app offer what Arereviews offers. Thank you so much for this app

Shopight

This is really the best reviews app on the store. it allows you to import reviews from amazon and aliexpress and give you the ability to choose the design of every single thing.

KJCFashions

I just loaded this app today, and I already love it! It is very easy to use. I upgraded to premium so that I could easily integrate with my supplier apps. Well worth the money, and now I have customer images on my site which is what we look for when shopping for clothing. Awesome App!

APEX Store

Your app description is a complete lie and false info. Why? First of all it says it automatically imports product reviews from Oberlo, Importify, Dropified, Aliexpress, expressfy, modalyst which is complete lie. THE products reviews with your app looks like is only available to import product reviews from aliexpress and shein not the other app that you mentioning in your app description there's no oberlo or amazon or any other suppliers on you app other then aliexpress and shein. Second of all with your app the product reviews aren't imported automatically it has to be done manually for each product. My question is why are your decriping your app with false info. that's why probably you don't have many customers and I will probably be deleting your app as well from my store because everything is false with your app. Because of that I will be giving you 1 star rating and my recommandation for you would be to honest with people and update the true benefits with your app.

LegoAvengers

Excellent app. Had issues at the beginning but the support answered me within minutes and fixed all the issues. Definitely recommending!

Brenzen

Great great app! The app does what it promises. It's easy to set everything up and the design looks good. And unlike other apps, the price is justified.