Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loja do Futuro Imports

Location Brazil

Best reviews app ever. Very satisfied! I don't have anything else to say, but i must hit 100 characters.

Matkot

Location Israel

very good return for the price. works great, has good features and the customer support is quick and super helpful.

Eanoi

Location Sweden

Was having some issues but the customer support was awesome and they fixed the issue i had stayed in touch untill it was done!!

Rhodium Beauty

Very poor service! They dont respond quickly and not working properly with google ranking! waste of time and money

westocart

Location India

This is a good app for reviewing the products but can't find it on the home page....a little better would be appreciated.

Grizzly Fierce

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

I couldn't be happier with this app and their team. Looks amazing, and it's so important to have reviews. Very supportive team and it's easy to implement. Anyways, I don't have enough words. Thanks again!

Sainaluv

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app it is so easy to use and does everything so fast and increases conversion. Best Price and customer support is on point. I've been trying lots of apps but this is the best thank you so much.

Blubabies

Time spent using app About 1 month

I almost never give reviews, but this app deserves one.
This is for sure the best Reviews App I have tested, let me tell why:

- Best price on the market, and a really powerful free version.
- Every kind of filter you may need to import reviews
- Bulk importing
- Collections page reviews
- Google Shopping Reviews
- Awesome admin board
- Really use to import and manage reviews

And their biggest difference:

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Even when I was on the free version they replied really fast. We ask "how can I do it?" and they simply do it for you! We can also see the app adding new features and improving continuously.

Emileo World

Fast costumer service ok for does that are lost like I was. At first only aliexpress if you want to import from amazon you will have to upgrade. You must search the product on aliexpress.com. copy the url or if on a phone like me hold the product image and then copy the address come back to the app and paste it. Most of the time the app share link it gives won't work. I know because I first I try but wasn't working until assistant help le understand. Same thing with amazon go to amazon.com not the app press share and copy the adress. You'll see what I mean. Either way I love this app

Curiously Paranormal

Great app. Easy to bulk import, edit, design and no code required. Support are there to help immediately for questions or adding collection ratings. I'd recommend!