Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer | Reviews

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Petemporiums Com

I am blown away by this app. I am a newer store and it is hard to get reviews on my site. This is a game changer! Thank you so much!

Je Merchandise

The app is great and is easy to use recommend it to everyone.

Tailoringtots

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I never review but I had to for this. The app is amazing but the customer service is even better. Everything I requested for the developer to do he was able to do for me in record time! Just amazing. I had other ali import review apps and this is definitely the best. Highly recommended!

Worry Free Market

Awesome app, does exactly what it says and more. The support, however, is the best part of the app. Very helpful, clear, and takes into consideration any suggestions you have and actually implements them...and quickly! Cannot recommend enough.

Seya Shop

Excellent app! I’ve tried many app and this is by far the best one. Customer service is excellent and is willing to make any effort to make things easier for you. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to import reviews from aliexpress to their website.

Seraie

I have been using this app. for about 8 days now and made some suggestions to enhance some features and the developer worked with me every step of the way to implement the features and now my store looks so great I just had to share my experience..iv'e tried a few review apps and this one is by far the BEST..the dashboard is very easy to use and it has every thing you need to incorporate the reviews into your store seamlessly....I will recommend this application to everyone looking for great customer support and a good quality product.

Take a look at my store and see how well the reviews blends seamlessly with my store theme....I'm so happy...thank you

Woodini

Really useful and gives a lot of details

Loxlux Jewelry

I really like this application.

1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next