Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AJ's Quirky Gifts

I've tried a couple of apps to import AliExpress reviews and didn't like them.

This one so far is working well! I think I've finally found a winner!

Also - the support is brilliant! The app caused an unexpected issue with my theme, and I emailed them for help - I had a reply within minutes and they fixed it within half an hour.
Very impressed

RFID Technology

I never write reviews for Shopify apps, but I feel this one deserves it.

The first review app I've tried, and probably the only one I'll need. Wonderful design, works seamlessly with my website (Brooklyn theme).

Gives you full control over your imported reviews (can change name, date, text, images). Only allows 6 reviews per product in the free version, but I feel I will be upgrading very soon!

Well done!

FullRunway

I have to say that the customer service from Areviews is top notch! I was having an issue importing my reviews via CSV file. I emailed support and they immediately took a look and found the issue and fixed it. It is hard to find service like this these days, especially from app builders.

I look forward to the added features they have coming. Great Job!

Witchood

Being a Software Quality Engineer I know were the quality lies... and here it is - much better than the ones that have more reviews - simple, fast and effective.
Thank you for your wonderful work!

Gtrcollections

OMG, OMG, O-M-G!!! This APP is a life saver!!! I'm still setting up mu shop right now.

I shall upgrade to the paid version as soon as I start making sales.

Oh My Wootch

Works like a charm, I am very satisfied with the app!

Zambags

Great App so far, and you guys are super fast. I made request for a few changes and you already did before I could realise it. Great customisation and theme options for the app too. Working so well for me.

Banginggagets

Amazing app. They are always here to support you.

Coffee Cherish

Great app, amazing UI, way faster than Ali Reviews.

Dogsaccessoriesforyou