Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Free plan available

Clothes Together

Ok so I went through installing and uninstalling this app., because I wasn't sure I liked it. I believe I was more overwhelmed because it seems a lot and I was a bit confused. Then after this last installation and giving it an actual shot...it was easier than I thought, and it is actually better than expected. I love it! my site looks so professional and amazing! I love that I can upload a matching review from the matching product. Give it a shot guys!

Ewovations

I tried two other review apps and quit either because i was having issues that wasn't address at all or the features did not meet what i was looking for. I am extremely happy that I switched over to Areviews-Aliexpress Reviews importer ali. This app is great and customer service is awesome. I highly recommend this app

Timematter

I loved the app, it gives my new store more credibility .. thanks!

G S Diamonds

Really excellent, very easy to use - works exactly as described. Any issues I had getting started were dealt with straight away. Brilliant- thanks!

Alpin Loacker

awesome support! really fast and good. amazing job. check out the app

Kidslovetoys Co

I truly love this application. The support is awesome. I have asked for a lot that I guess would not normally be possible and they have delivered. Since signing up they have been very active in making integrations and getting the application better.

No issues at all with them and I find it a breeze to import reviews, even had a few customers asking questions on products which generated sales. Boom

Zeravo Apparel

Literally the best reviews importing app and outstanding support.

Contacted support because of syncing issue with my theme and received a reply immediately after telling a hotfix has been done! App is working flawlessly now.

Zooworldlifestyle

I chose to rate as 4 because I didn't want you to think this is fake. This app seems to work very good, the free plan is nice, you can import 6 reviews from aliexpress for each product and select some settings very useful like translation and only english comments. I like this app

Spotrends

Just the same situation from the comment below, so I am just gonna replicate it:

My search is OVER! I have tested maybe 6 review apps and this is THE BEST of ALL! And support is fastest ever!

Very happy with this !