Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Ship with Australia's largest postage network.

Koodak Jewellers' Supplies

This is the best Australia Shipping Calculator app out there!
I have an eParcel account and Zann helped me through every step of the set-up.
Super fast and excellent customer service
10/10 would recommend

Black Dragon Seats

Brilliant support. This app will help us handle variance in volumeric and weight issues in our cart.

Southern Sun Adventure Photographics

This App has solved a huge problem for me with recovering the higher freight costs on some products where suppliers are using Australia Post. Had a slight issue with setting up free shipping options as well but Support responded almost immediately and fixed it within a few minutes. Can't ask for more. Great App! Great Support!

Let's Wrap it

Great app and great customer service and support. Really recommend. Any size of business can use it. Thanks!

SUPERSAKE - Australias newest online retailer of Japanese sake

This is an amazingly fantastic app. And the tech support is even better. I wish all apps were like this. I cannot recommend highly enough. Tech support didn't give up even after very difficult issues that we gave them. They persevered and won in the end. 100/100.
Also there are many extra features coming up. We can't wait to see them. They will make life a lot easier for us.

Possum & Pear

All Aussie shops NEED this app! So happy I found it. It does exactly what I needed for auto shipping calculations. Absolutely AMAZING customer support! Completely personalised and very helpful.

Hells 500

In addition to the app performing perfectly, the customer service is speedy, personal, and extremely helpful. 6/5 stars!

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Good app, simple to use. Does what it says on the box.
Now I'm typing more words because apparently a few simple words of praise are insufficient. weird

Designer Bums

Excellent app for accurate shipping provided seamlessly. Not only is the app fantastic but the customer service is next level amazing. Zann is very knowledgeable and extremely dedicated plus really great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Keep Track GPS

Best app, for accurate shipping costs for Australia post, we use for customers which need shipping sales over seas. Good online customer service. Even when we has on a family holiday over seas. Zann is very knowledgeable at solving any issues.
Keep Track GPS