Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Provide live shipping rates and lodgement with Australia Post

Everything Sourdough

Brilliant App for Shopify - Auspost Business. Simple to use. Cuts down time entering information to Auspost even with an import App. Highly Recommend!!!

drop bear storage

I had a problem due to information not being entered correctly by me. After contacting Addition, The support team emailed me back and was straight into fixing the problem. This has saved me so much time and taken the guess work out. Highly recommend this app. Customer service is exceptional. Thank you so much

ElevatePower

Just started using this app for my store and its perfect for what I need. Customer service from the Addition Support was amazing! I would highly suggest! Thanks Team Addition
Regards Team Elevate Power

Shamanic Rain Lifestyle

Highly recommend!!!!!!!!
Wow what can i say this app support is amazing, from start to end, it has been joyful to work with support, we hit a few issues and sorted them pretty quickly wow. This app is great anyone who is moving from woocommerce you should try this. finally our site is up and running. thank you and many blessings

Scotty's Designs

I really struggled with my shipping due to some things needing to be posted as letters. Shopify really doesn't allow for that. The support I got from Addition support was second to none in switching over to letter postage and adding up postage for multiple items. They responded to my support query very quickly and even rang me on a Saturday to make sure they completely understood my requirements. Brilliant and highly recommended.

The Wreck Shop

I was absolutely mind boggled with shipping, after reading reviews and trying it myself, I couldn't be happier with the result, and even the ongoing support with labelling etc is very prompt, thank you Addition.

Johann Montet Fine Art Photography

The Addition team was super helpful in setting up my Australia Post rates. I have quite a complicated shipping profile and the Addition team was always there to help. Very quick to answer and to fix any glitches, if any. Nothing too hard! Very professional ! Great Aussie team ! I would highly recommend their app to anyone wanting to have calculated Australia Post rates on their shopify store !

Shuturp

This app was great for my small business. Zann was super helpful and answers any questions you may have. It took a while to get it all set up but so worth it in the end! Saves a lot of time compared to using eParcel and is way more efficient.

Boxi Australia

This is a great app to use - I'm so glad I came across it after months of using many different apps that cost a lot more and were not as efficient as this app! It was easy to set up my account preferences, integration with Australia Post and package sizes by following the installation/user guides. It took me about 20 minutes to set up. It's very user-friendly and what's even better is the flat-rate cost per month (no additional charges per label!). Addition Support were super quick to respond when I asked for help. I definitely recommend this app!

Modern Mending

I'm a MyPost Business customer and trialled this app after using the MyPost Business Chrome plugin for the past year. I will be returning to the plugin. I think this app has a lot of great functionality but it wasn't right for me at this time. Although this app saved me time in some areas - e.g. auto payment and the ability to fulfil all orders with one button - other steps took more time - e.g. needing to create and name a shipment + manifest + lodgement, which are steps I don't have with the plugin. (If you're using eParcel or multiple postal carriers, you might already be familiar with this type of workflow so it wouldn't be a drama, but I only use Australia Post's MyPost Business at the moment and prefer to keep it simple.) There were some tasks that would probably take about the same time with either method but would have required additional setup time from me to get working properly, such as setting up my particular pricing rules and working out total packaging weights for non-standard boxes (it's easier to input total weight of a non-standard package with the plugin). I've already invested a heap of time in my current method (with an Airtable spreadsheet and formulas for MPB pricing), so this app is not worth the cost for me at this time, but I would recommend it to other shop owners who aren't willing or able to go down the spreadsheet DIY route and need to get shipping now. I'm giving it four stars here because it wasn't right for me but I think it's a good app and the customer service was exceptional - I got a personal phone call from the support team to talk me through a problem I was having. The trial is a good way to determine if it will work for you. If my order volume increases dramatically this year, I will consider re-installing the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15