Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Ship with Australia's largest postage network.

Third Chapter Pty Ltd

This app is extremely helpful and user friendly. Zann was amazing in helping us get the app set up and integrated, and answered our emails almost immediately. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Kramer Photography

Trying to set up shipping on Shopify was driving me crazy, so I decided to give Australia Post Shipping a try and installed the app on a 7 Day Free Trial. I had some queries regarding set up and so submitted a request on the Addition Help Centre. Within 10 minutes I'd received a phone call - the best customer service I've ever experience!

LOBOCKI

This app is extremely easy to use and the support provided by Zann to get it integrated was some of the best support I've ever been provided. I had several questions and everything was answered extremely clearly and very quickly. I don't think I ever waited longer than a few hours for a reply.

I migrated from MyPost Business to eParcel and it saves SO much times it's crazy for the super cheap monthly price. The interface used to create labels and lodgements is very clear and intuitive.

There is a very good reason this app has a 5.0 star rating, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you have any doubts at all with any of the features, I highly recommend speaking to support as I'm sure they can make it happen. Very happy!

The Blue Bowerbird

The team from Addition provided detailed and fast support for this Shopify App.

I recall reading all the positive reviews on this App so we were looking forward to a positive experience as shipping in an ecommerce store can be a headache. Well we had just a few questions, or maybe a lot of questions and they were very patient and answered every one. All is working well and even after a few months, they continue to offer the same good support at no additional charge.

This app is highly recommended.

WiremanHQ

The address lookup and the operability of the app is great, but as there is no API integration with shopify it is slow to use as you need to manually copy and paste the information for each sale. Unless you do a CSV file bulk export, which is also time consuming for less than 4 orders.

AllfixElectrical

Zann offers the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Crystal Earth Spirit

This is a great add on to our store and the support offered by Addition is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Boho and Butterflies

Really great app! Integrated really easy. The Addition team are great and got back to me almost immediately even though they were away in America. No problems at all and I can now ship internationally without hassle. Highly recommend.

Très Chic Shave Kit

This is the best app I've ever used. Zann provides outstanding customer service & advice. If you need support and lodge a support request, you'll get a response and phone call within minutes. Thank you so much.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

Really great support and the app works as described. I spoke with Zann, he was excellent at running through and customising the app for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10