Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Ship with Australia's largest postage network.

BagMasters Australia

The developer is super helpful and quick in solving any query. I would recommend them for any Shopify store in Australia.

Kustom Haus

While we offer flat-rate shipping within Australia with Australia Post (regardless of what a customer orders) this app is perfect for our international customers allowing them to get the most accurate shipping rate for delivery to their neck of the woods! Saves us a lot of time and we don't need to manage multiple shipping zones for a bunch of different countries. Highly recommended and easy to manage through the existing Shipping settings in Shopify.

Blule, The Boutique

The app works exactly how it's supposed to, and does even more. Simple and efficient. Zann provides the most helpful support too. If you ship with Australia Post and want a simple solution, look no further.

The Games Corner

Have used this app for www.thegamescorner.com.au for over 2 years. It works perfect. Support is first-class. Highly recommended.

Classic Picture Framers

This app is terrific. It does exactly what it promises to do. I had a question regarding the installation and Zane the developer was very quick to get back to me and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Alcove Learning

This App is a great time saver and automates your shipping costs with AusPost quickly and effectively. Customer service is awesome. Zane is responsive, supportive and good fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Pixelcrib

I would say this is the probably the most useful app you can use if you ran an e-commerce store in Australia. Easily helps you open your store up for international sales by automatically calculating international shipping options. Also helps my customers choose express shipping options. Highly recommended

Earl Co

Zann went out of his way to help us, gave us great advice and even implemented the solution himself. Responded to messages pretty much instantly. Very happy.

Oztoystore

So impressed! Zann was exceptionally helpful, he did all the backend work to get me live direct rates from australia post with my wholesale account, and he did that part for free. (no developer fee's!) Now just paying $10 a month to have this app , is exceptional value!

I was tossing up moving my store over from Wix, But to see this app in play, it was ohh so worth the transfer. Highly recommend! So very cool.

Theorymerch

Was unsure how to set up free shipping within my city, contacted zann support and recieved assistance litterally 2 minutes later. Fantastic support and application, highly reccomended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7