Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Provide live shipping rates and lodgement with Australia Post

Mia and Mine Creative

Amazing support!!
I had a problem and Zann called me within minutes. The problem wasn't even with the App but my zoning .... Thank you !!

Scarfff

Adding different shippings to my shopify stores is super easy! I am happy to have installed this app.

Dr. Woof Apparel

Zann provides instant and amazing support. Great app and definitely worth the price. Highly recommend it.

Doggy Therapy

There were a few bumps to iron out due to lack of knowledge. Zann is AMAZING, incredibly patient, super efficient with responding and very helpful. Thanks so much Zann.

Nomad Designs Online

I have had Zann help me twice now to add different shipping to my website. Both times he has been very helpful, patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him and give him 5 ***** as it is very difficult to find good service these days.

Just Hockey

Best customer service I have experienced! Zann was very helpful set it up and answered the questions to help me connect the app and get our Aus Post Rates connecting. Highly recommend!

Miss Molly's Toys

A great app! Zann is the best, he's helped me so much getting my shipping working. Even gave me a phone call to help explain some things to me. Brilliant! Recommend this to anyone wanting their shipping to work more effectively in their shop.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

If I could rate this app a 6 out of 5 I would! Zann provides the best support and setting up assistance we have had so far with any app installed on Shopify. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Sous Vide Chef

Best ever experience with an app I have ever had, Zann jumped on a call with me using Google hangouts to show me the full app via screen share something no other app company has ever done! Was surprisingly a really fantastic app and was so simple to use you can't ask much more than that to be personally shown a live call walkthrough. Can't recommend this app highly enough would be the #1 app experience I have ever had on Shopify

Black Leaves

Great customer service, I had few questions about setting and the team walked me through step-by-step

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13