Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping | Reviews

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

GSL Fab Pty Ltd | Online Orders

Addition has been a life saver in streamlining the customer checkout, and order fulfillment process. Many apps out there have super overwhelming interfaces, and many areas to click through, whereas this app takes all the parts you really need, and puts it into one super easy to navigate workflow. The customer service provided here is also second to none... quick and responsive, and able to overcome problems with ease! They helped me with the setup process and I can't give enough credit to how helpful they were the whole way through. There are still some features yet to come which will certainly help with organising things from the users side such as profiles and import/exporting tables, as for now it's pretty straightforward (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) so that will be very appreciated and basically make this a no-brainer app for anyone wanting to implement shopify and Australia Post. Keep up the great work guys.

Gelatin Health

Addition is the best app available! We can process 100 orders in less than 15 minutes, customer service is beyond fantastic and you don't get price gouged on this essential extension. Would give more stars if I could.

Houseplant Boutique

Fantastic app to simplify shipping! Compared to other shipping apps, this one is easy to navigate and use. I have used for well over a year now (and sent 1000's of parcels using it) and have never had any issues or troubles using it!

Designs By Jules Australia

Addition Support are super nice, easy to deal with, this app is brilliant, does the hard work for you, you wont regret it!!!!

Sydney Luggage

Addition has saved me sooooo much time processing orders. It's easy to connect it to my Shopify store . Once I was up and running I was amazed at the time it is saved me everyday processing orders. It's given me more time to do extra things in my day. The few times I did need help , Addition support jumped right in and helped me. Their customer support was great and nothing was a problem. Addition is easy to use and has all of the essentials you need.

Awesome Woodys

The app has massively saved us time, money, and general frustration with Australia Post. Their customer service is the best I've experienced, with helpful responses within a couple hours, and any app feature requests I've made have been implemented to a quality degree. Highly helpful staff and an effective app makes for an enjoyable experience.

Bmx Products Australia

THIS APP ROCKS!!!! Very helpful programmers and support staff
easy to use... saves me hours and hours of time!

LudoCherry

FANTASTIC customer support (the dev normally responds within a few hours). It sounds like Aus Post make it hard to play ball if you're not an eParcel user, but for small businesses like us, this is a lifesaver for speeding up our fulfilment. THANK YOU!

PYRRHICA

I really love this app. I had some difficulty setting it up just because I'm not that great with computers but the help staff was incredibly helpful and replied right away. The app is easy to use once you read the instructions and super useful for my business selling prints of my paintings. Thanks for the help and the great app! Totally worth the monthly fee.

Goodwill Wine

This is the best Aus Post app on offer right now. For the price, it's packed with features and just makes our fulfillment process SO much easier. You can tell that Addition really take on board their customer's feedback and is committed to making the app as useful as possible. Nice to see that it's priced so affordably, considering some offer similar apps for 10x the price tag. Just be aware, there are so many advantages to this app, more than what's in the app desciption so don't hesitate to give it a go.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17