Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Ship with Australia's largest postage network.

The Blue Bowerbird

The team from Addition provided detailed and fast support for this Shopify App.

I recall reading all the positive reviews on this App so we were looking forward to a positive experience as shipping in an ecommerce store can be a headache. Well we had just a few questions, or maybe a lot of questions and they were very patient and answered every one. All is working well and even after a few months, they continue to offer the same good support at no additional charge.

This app is highly recommended.

WiremanHQ

The address lookup and the operability of the app is great, but as there is no API integration with shopify it is slow to use as you need to manually copy and paste the information for each sale. Unless you do a CSV file bulk export, which is also time consuming for less than 4 orders.

AllfixElectrical

Zann offers the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Crystal Earth Spirit

This is a great add on to our store and the support offered by Addition is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Boho and Butterflies

Really great app! Integrated really easy. The Addition team are great and got back to me almost immediately even though they were away in America. No problems at all and I can now ship internationally without hassle. Highly recommend.

Très Chic Shave Kit

This is the best app I've ever used. Zann provides outstanding customer service & advice. If you need support and lodge a support request, you'll get a response and phone call within minutes. Thank you so much.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

Really great support and the app works as described. I spoke with Zann, he was excellent at running through and customising the app for us.

Opallac

The app is seamless, runs smoothly and is so simple to use. Zann is there for every step of the way, providing detailed answers to your questions, and has a very quick hands on approach. The app itself has saved time and frustration, specifically when it comes to fulfilling each order! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to make their lives easier.

Precision Audio AU

Easily the best support we've experienced from a Shopify app. Zann replied to our email almost instantly and even gave us a call to discuss the best options for our store. Following on from that he happily applied our custom eParcel rates within a couple of hours. An essential app for all Australian stores.

Little Quilt Store

I used this app to give real time shipping rates for Australia post and it has worked seamlessly. All Australian should consider this essential.

Recently we moved to eParcel (Australia Post's worst software). I emailed Zan to support realtime integration of the eParcel rates, I received an instant response and support for eParcel that our staff just love. Thanks to Zan and the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10