Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Defence Model Supplies

Very useful app! looking forward to having the option to remove express post at the product level as we can't ship everything by air due to the nature of the product, but helpful in every other way and support is spectacular, always a very quick response (within minutes)

Ant Keeping Depot

I'm super happy with this app and the support received from Addition. We had a few complicated requirements and the team was able to quickly and effortless implement them all. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate their Australia Post eParcel rates into Shopify. A++

Hey Mamas - We've got you!

This app is amazing for setting up shipping, no more copying and pasting! The setup was so easy and the support from Zaan has been incredible. The best support I've seen for any app! Definitely give this app a try, you won't regret it :)

CUBS & CO. Australia

This app has saved me so much time and hassle and best of all the service from Addition Support team has been so incredibly amazing!!! They walked me through every step and made sure I understood exactly how to use it. Could not recommend this app more!!

SOLE FINESS

Download this app right now!! Live rates straight from your Eparcel account and label printing all in one, this app has already saved so much time and money plus Zann and the Addition Support team have been absolutely incredible throughout the whole set up process. Could not be happier with this app, do yourself and your Shopify store a favour and add this app!

The Skid Factory - Official Website

This is a fabulous app! It is easy to install and use. The customer support is always prompt and effective at delivering a solution.

Honua Bars

I launched yesterday and fulfilled 12 orders with the app, it was so easy, straightforward, and user friendly. And the support from addition team is excellent. No matter what time or day, instant support, exactly what I needed on launch day!!

Nesk Kids

A fabulous app and even more fabulous customer support from Zann! I've had to change my eParcel account and the team was so quick to assist and it was sorted so fast. Amazing customer service! Can't fault this app at all.

palmsundaysco

I've just recently started using this App. Overall it was set out well, and the video tutorials for set out were extremely helpful.

But what's impressed me most was the support and speed in which a response and solution was offered by zann once i emailed with an issue. I had a small issue with Shipping cost conversions from US dollars to Australian. Emailed support line thinking it might take 24 hours to get a response, but within 5 mins I had an answer and the problem solved... As a small business owner i am grateful for that!

Zann thank you!

Mia and Mine Creative

Amazing support!!
I had a problem and Zann called me within minutes. The problem wasn't even with the App but my zoning .... Thank you !!