Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking and fulfilment

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Save time and fulfil your orders without hassle!

Elgee Industries

Location Australia

This app was by far the best solution for our business. We wanted to display accurate rates at checkout by integrating with the StarTrack API and this app did just that. We had a slightly more unique use-case and the Addition Support team was unbelievable! We even had a Zoom session discussing how we could make this app work for us. Highly recommend!

Pleasant State

Location Australia

This App is amazing! The support is even better. Seamless creation of shipments, labels and manifests. The automation feature which automatically creates shipments is a gamechanger and has saved me so much time. Any time I need support help I receive instant responses (even on Sundays!) and no request is too hard to solve. Highly recommend!

Archangel Creations

Location Australia

Thank you to the Addition support team! Not only is Addition the best Australia Post app to integrate with Shopify, but the customer support is outstanding. I lodged an inquiry and within a few minutes received a call. And then the Addition guys talked me though the entire set up process, including setting up weights and packages, how to print labels and fulfil orders. I couldn’t have gotten my Shopify store up and running without the Addition Team. The Addition app and the Addition support team deserve more than five stars - and they should be gold ones too :)

Crypto Collector Club

Location Australia

The costumer service was beyond exceptional. Addition support took the time to guide me through some issues in a video call :)

All The Green Things

Location Australia

This app has been a miracle sorting out our rather complicated shipping setup. Many rules that we have to have in place due to laws around sending plants within Australia we causing problems within Shopify's default shipping setup. Addition support has helped me every step of the way, has gotten back to me within a very timely manner, and helped to explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Can not recommend this app more if you are looking for help with your shipping and fulfillment problems!

ToniMay

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been fantastic in allowing us to seamlessly link our shopify store to our fulfilment with Australia Post. It is the only app we have found that suits our needs as a business and has saved hours of time, simplifying our shipping process. Addition provide fantastic support and always happy to help! They are quick, responsive and all round legends. Highly recommended!!

Her Hands

Location Australia

OK - this app has just changed my world..! It is literally saving our business hours in fulfilment, and removing the room for error that was there with a lot of our previously manual processes. Onboarding and support very customised and super helpful. 100% recommend

Flashback Vodka

Location Australia

Brilliant App, makes your business move at speed and scale. The team at addition were fantastic at on-boarding and their ability to understand how to simplify was first class! Highly recommend

Herbistry

Time spent using app About 4 hours

SAVE TIME AND MONEY! I had tried to install 5 apps to my online store. This one by far is the easiest to install (5min exactly), activate and integrate. It is a complete package as it also includes real time shipping rates. Thank you for developing a logical, practical and user friendly app.

Canberra Hobby Centre

Location Australia

Where do we even begin? Let's just start with we won't be able to have a successful launch without the help of the Addition team. We're running a Hobby Store, which means we're dealing with various packages of different dimensions and weights. The Addition team's been helping us through the entire process - from setting up the weights, to making sure the packages are all fine. Very very fast support with a great sense of humor - if they can put up with us being technologically cursed, I'm sure they can help solve your problems too. Let the stars and other reviews speak for themselves - highly recommend this app.