Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Australia Post Shipping by TCC

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 24, 2021

The recent updates are amazing! I had some trouble integrating it for my new website as there was a step I missed that wasn't previously there. I filled out a form to be contacted and I was contacted within 5 mins! The issue was fixed straight away and the owner was super helpful and genuinely a nice person with some humour!

ISABELLA WEST
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 16, 2021

We are delighted with the capabilities and the flexibility of this app. It compliments our business model perfectly. Even when we got a little confused their support was exceptional. Not only did they respond within minutes, they helped us slipstream the process even further. An incredibly sharp operation!

Ausport SuperStore
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 8, 2021

This app was by far the best solution for our business. We wanted to display accurate rates at checkout by integrating with the StarTrack API and this app did just that. We had a slightly more unique use-case and the Addition Support team was unbelievable! We even had a Zoom session discussing how we could make this app work for us. Highly recommend!

Elgee Industries
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited August 7, 2021

This App is amazing! The support is even better. Seamless creation of shipments, labels and manifests. The automation feature which automatically creates shipments is a gamechanger and has saved me so much time. Any time I need support help I receive instant responses (even on Sundays!) and no request is too hard to solve. Highly recommend!

Pleasant State
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 6, 2021

Thank you to the Addition support team! Not only is Addition the best Australia Post app to integrate with Shopify, but the customer support is outstanding. I lodged an inquiry and within a few minutes received a call. And then the Addition guys talked me though the entire set up process, including setting up weights and packages, how to print labels and fulfil orders. I couldn’t have gotten my Shopify store up and running without the Addition Team. The Addition app and the Addition support team deserve more than five stars - and they should be gold ones too :)

Archangel Creations
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited August 1, 2021

The costumer service was beyond exceptional. Addition support took the time to guide me through some issues in a video call :)

Crypto Collector Club
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 24, 2021

This app has been a miracle sorting out our rather complicated shipping setup. Many rules that we have to have in place due to laws around sending plants within Australia we causing problems within Shopify's default shipping setup. Addition support has helped me every step of the way, has gotten back to me within a very timely manner, and helped to explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Can not recommend this app more if you are looking for help with your shipping and fulfillment problems!

All The Green Things
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited January 25, 2022

This app has been fantastic in allowing us to seamlessly link our shopify store to our fulfilment with Australia Post. It is the only app we have found that suits our needs as a business and has saved hours of time, simplifying our shipping process. Addition provide fantastic support and always happy to help! They are quick, responsive and all round legends. Highly recommended!!

ToniMay
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 13, 2021

OK - this app has just changed my world..! It is literally saving our business hours in fulfilment, and removing the room for error that was there with a lot of our previously manual processes. Onboarding and support very customised and super helpful. 100% recommend

Her Hands
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 12, 2021

Brilliant App, makes your business move at speed and scale. The team at addition were fantastic at on-boarding and their ability to understand how to simplify was first class! Highly recommend

Flashback Vodka