4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly interface and cost-effectiveness. They value its automatic integration and real-time shipping rates. The app's ability to handle large order volumes and automate shipping rules based on weight is also praised. Merchants frequently commend the responsive and helpful customer support. The app's capability to manage international shipping is also noted, making it a reliable choice for those shipping products overseas.

August 28, 2013

Absolutely fantastic. Tried other options for over a month without success. Then contacted Addition support and shipping was working properly within hours. Cannot recommend this app highly enough. Customer service is perfect and the App is A1+++++++

Bookbinders Online
Over 1 year using the app
March 26, 2015

The essential app for every Aussie business! I tried another similar app and it could not compare. The simplicity and effectiveness of this calculator is what makes it a real winner. And of course, like the reviews have said the support is top class.

Dynamiclear
November 24, 2015

One-click install and works perfectly. To avoid spending $179 on the unlimited plan (to get carrier calculated shipping enabled) simply change payment to annual and message the support staff. They will enable it for you :)

Titan Design Technology
March 6, 2014

Excellent service when I had inquiries. Went well and beyond what was required. Thank you.

Numi Australia
January 27, 2014

This app and the support... I can't say enough wonderful things! Addition support is amazing... I wish he could come and work for me full time!

The Yarn Store at DarnGoodYarn
12 months using the app
Edited November 17, 2015

App is very simple to set up and use. Does exactly as stated. Emailed Addition support with an issue we thought could be related to the app (it wasn't) and he replied within half an hour and helped us out anyway. Can't ask for much more.

Shootenstuff
12 months using the app
February 18, 2015

So easy to set up, saving me time and money already - especially with all the Australia Post parcel post charge changes! Enquired about this app about a year ago and received excellent support. We love it at www.babygiftworks.com.au

Baby Gift Works
8 months using the app
March 7, 2014

Addition support was brilliant. He found the problem for me -- and it wasn't even in his App. Now it's running perfectly. Great guy. Great service. Great App.

MarkStrom
7 months using the app
August 7, 2014

I was so impressed by Zahn's service! I emailed him at 10.30 pm one night not expecting a response at such a weird hour, and he pointed out where I'd erred then and there. App does exactly what we need.

STYLE CAPITAL
3 months using the app
October 17, 2023

Automatic integration works wonders for us. Incredibly helpful support team.

Minimum Skincare