Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping | Reviews

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Boxi Australia

This is a great app to use - I'm so glad I came across it after months of using many different apps that cost a lot more and were not as efficient as this app! It was easy to set up my account preferences, integration with Australia Post and package sizes by following the installation/user guides. It took me about 20 minutes to set up. It's very user-friendly and what's even better is the flat-rate cost per month (no additional charges per label!). Addition Support were super quick to respond when I asked for help. I definitely recommend this app!

Modern Mending

I'm a MyPost Business customer and trialled this app after using the MyPost Business Chrome plugin for the past year. I will be returning to the plugin. I think this app has a lot of great functionality but it wasn't right for me at this time. Although this app saved me time in some areas - e.g. auto payment and the ability to fulfil all orders with one button - other steps took more time - e.g. needing to create and name a shipment + manifest + lodgement, which are steps I don't have with the plugin. (If you're using eParcel or multiple postal carriers, you might already be familiar with this type of workflow so it wouldn't be a drama, but I only use Australia Post's MyPost Business at the moment and prefer to keep it simple.) There were some tasks that would probably take about the same time with either method but would have required additional setup time from me to get working properly, such as setting up my particular pricing rules and working out total packaging weights for non-standard boxes (it's easier to input total weight of a non-standard package with the plugin). I've already invested a heap of time in my current method (with an Airtable spreadsheet and formulas for MPB pricing), so this app is not worth the cost for me at this time, but I would recommend it to other shop owners who aren't willing or able to go down the spreadsheet DIY route and need to get shipping now. I'm giving it four stars here because it wasn't right for me but I think it's a good app and the customer service was exceptional - I got a personal phone call from the support team to talk me through a problem I was having. The trial is a good way to determine if it will work for you. If my order volume increases dramatically this year, I will consider re-installing the app.

Style Collective Online

So helpful, great communication re any questions in the set up of this App
Also offered to talk me through the set up and all functions of shipping labels

Clay Craze Studio

Amazing cutsomer service. Simple to use and very intuitive app. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to simplify and save time on the shipping process. Thank you so much!

SINS4X4

Great app, easy to set up and use.
I needed something added, it was done under 5 minutes. Best support ever!

Defence Model Supplies

Very useful app! looking forward to having the option to remove express post at the product level as we can't ship everything by air due to the nature of the product, but helpful in every other way and support is spectacular, always a very quick response (within minutes)

Ant Keeping Depot

I'm super happy with this app and the support received from Addition. We had a few complicated requirements and the team was able to quickly and effortless implement them all. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate their Australia Post eParcel rates into Shopify. A++

Hey Mamas - We've got you!

This app is amazing for setting up shipping, no more copying and pasting! The setup was so easy and the support from Zaan has been incredible. The best support I've seen for any app! Definitely give this app a try, you won't regret it :)

CUBS & CO. Australia

This app has saved me so much time and hassle and best of all the service from Addition Support team has been so incredibly amazing!!! They walked me through every step and made sure I understood exactly how to use it. Could not recommend this app more!!

SOLE FINESS

Download this app right now!! Live rates straight from your Eparcel account and label printing all in one, this app has already saved so much time and money plus Zann and the Addition Support team have been absolutely incredible throughout the whole set up process. Could not be happier with this app, do yourself and your Shopify store a favour and add this app!