Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Australia Post Shipping by TCC

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 10, 2020

This is a fabulous app! It is easy to install and use. The customer support is always prompt and effective at delivering a solution.

The Skid Factory - Official Website
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 17, 2020

I launched yesterday and fulfilled 12 orders with the app, it was so easy, straightforward, and user friendly. And the support from addition team is excellent. No matter what time or day, instant support, exactly what I needed on launch day!!

Honua Bars
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 25, 2022

A fabulous app and even more fabulous customer support from Addition! I've had to change my eParcel account and the team was so quick to assist and it was sorted so fast. Amazing customer service! Can't fault this app at all.

Nesk Kids
August 17, 2020

I've just recently started using this App. Overall it was set out well, and the video tutorials for set out were extremely helpful.

But what's impressed me most was the support and speed in which a response and solution was offered by Addition support once i emailed with an issue. I had a small issue with Shipping cost conversions from US dollars to Australian. Emailed support line thinking it might take 24 hours to get a response, but within 5 mins I had an answer and the problem solved... As a small business owner i am grateful for that!

Zann thank you!

palmsundaysco
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 24, 2022

Amazing support!! I had a problem and support called me within minutes. The problem wasn't even with the App but my zoning .... Thank you !!

Mia and Mine Creative
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 24, 2020

Adding different shippings to my shopify stores is super easy! I am happy to have installed this app.

Scarfff
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 15, 2020

Addition support provides instant and amazing support. Great app and definitely worth the price. Highly recommend it.

Dr. Woof Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 13, 2020

There were a few bumps to iron out due to lack of knowledge. Addition support is AMAZING, incredibly patient, super efficient with responding and very helpful. Thanks so much Addition support.

Doggy Therapy
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 25, 2022

I have had Addition help me twice now to add different shipping to my website. Both times he has been very helpful, patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him and give him 5 ***** as it is very difficult to find good service these days.

Nomad Designs Online
Edited January 24, 2022

Best customer service I have experienced! Addition support was very helpful set it up and answered the questions to help me connect the app and get our Aus Post Rates connecting. Highly recommend!

Just Hockey