Reviews (171)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly interface and cost-effectiveness. They value its automatic integration and real-time shipping rates. The app's ability to handle large order volumes and automate shipping rules based on weight is also praised. Merchants frequently commend the responsive and helpful customer support. The app's capability to manage international shipping is also noted, making it a reliable choice for those shipping products overseas.

August 7, 2014

Good app, easy to install, works well

YuiDan
24 days using the app
October 16, 2017

Great app and 5 Star service.
Nuff said really.

Cheers Tony

Icemergency
About 2 years using the app
March 28, 2022

This app is really good. Thank you Addition, now we have time to watch Jeopardy at 4pm SBS channel, its re-runs but still ok. Although, I wish Takeshi's castle would come back. Ah... miss watching people get slammed by rubber balls. Thank you Addition app.

Packstore
February 23, 2023

I've been using this app for over a year now with with our ecommerce shop and never had any issues, this app makes shipping simple easy and fast. I did just recently have a glitch with it and contacted customer support. I received a response within 10 mins and I can honestly say that the agent, Laura, was extremely helpful and did everything to assist me and we managed to resolve the issue quickly. Would highly recommend ! :)

Sundaze
June 5, 2017

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Champagne Gallery Gifts
February 18, 2021

I'm super happy with this app and the support received from Addition. We had a few complicated requirements and the team was able to quickly and effortless implement them all. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate their Australia Post eParcel rates into Shopify. A++

Ant Keeping Depot
December 9, 2018

Good app, simple to use. Does what it says on the box.
Now I'm typing more words because apparently a few simple words of praise are insufficient. weird

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters
April 1, 2020

Very fast and responsive customer support - THANK YOU - I am often nervous when taking on a new app. The shortfalls about identifying road only items would be a great feature that we are still looking at, and thank you for taking on board that suggestion.

Otherwise, does as it should, and I am very happy with it.

Laserforce International Spare Parts
April 8, 2022

Super practical and hassle free App to manage shipping rates and import orders and customers' details to print out easily all the shipping labels needed. We have been using Addition app for the last 2 years and it has always been working smoothly. Outstanding Technical support and responsive and fast customer service. They can make a real difference if you need a specific customisation. I can only say positive words about these guys. 100% recommended.

Gourmet World Foods
Edited January 25, 2022

I have had Addition help me twice now to add different shipping to my website. Both times he has been very helpful, patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him and give him 5 ***** as it is very difficult to find good service these days.

Nomad Designs Online