Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Fiveonthe

Zann is awesome, he really replies to you on demand whenever you have an issue. He helped set up my eParcel rates and answer a lot of my questions about label printing and set up. You can tell how passionate and hard working he is to ensure this app works the best it does; and it's really really great. Highly recommended for anyone who uses eParcel through Australia Post - this app is much more sophisticated and useful.

Thanks for all your hard work, super recommended and super satisfied!!

Blissful Little Home

Fantastic app, as a new business owner, this is one less thing I have to worry about. Brilliant customer support from Zann, he goes above and beyond every time!

Dan The Mango Man

The customer service that I receive from this app is out of this world, i cant even belive it. Every problem i had i got walked thru, in my case over the phone. Did my first bulk order and went perfectly. if there were more stars on this rating i would give more highly recomend

Crema Joe

This app is a must for Australian operated stores! Zann provides excellent customer support which can't be faulted. Thanks as aways!

GLASSGUARD

Bloody good app. If you're using Aus Post to ship domestic or international then this is the perfect solution. It will save you a lot of time and pain. If anything doesnt work, use the support function to send a message. I raised two support tickets as I got stuck and received a response back within minutes. Great app 10/10

Collombatti Naturals

BEST. APP. EVER.
Does exactly what I need quickly and easily. It was super easy to setup and now creating labels and fulfilling orders takes a quarter of the time it used to. Don't think I could live without it now!

plushteaco

By far the best customer support I have met in years. They have a comprehensive knowledge base, their developers are very responsive and proactive, and I was able to resolve all additional questions I had. I would highly recommend anybody looking for an AusPost solution to check this app out first, and don't hesitate to reach out for help.

Aussie Hand Sanitisers

I had some issues with this app initially however I received some help from the Addition Support and I couldn't be happier. Everything is working smoothly now and none of it would have been possible without the Addition team :) Not only did they respond to my query within the hour of me posting it, but they did it over the weekend (which is not something I would expect). They went above and beyond!

Laserforce International Spare Parts

Very fast and responsive customer support - THANK YOU - I am often nervous when taking on a new app. The shortfalls about identifying road only items would be a great feature that we are still looking at, and thank you for taking on board that suggestion.

Otherwise, does as it should, and I am very happy with it.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Great customer support. It's cut down my order prep time considerably, and made it much easier/ quicker. As someone who is very busy, and does not enjoy fiddly details, at the best of times, this app has been a godsend.

I currently have a very small but growing online shop. And as someone who is "doing everything" in a growing business, this app has been a great investment in the conserving of my time - helps cut out some of the workload.

I highly recommend.