4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features, user-friendly interface, and accurate real-time shipping rate calculations. They value its automatic integration and ability to manage complex freight and shipping rules. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app supports both eParcel and MyPost business accounts and manages international shipping. Merchants believe the app provides good value for money.

November 24, 2015

One-click install and works perfectly. To avoid spending $179 on the unlimited plan (to get carrier calculated shipping enabled) simply change payment to annual and message the support staff. They will enable it for you :)

Titan Design Technology
August 24, 2021

The recent updates are amazing! I had some trouble integrating it for my new website as there was a step I missed that wasn't previously there. I filled out a form to be contacted and I was contacted within 5 mins! The issue was fixed straight away and the owner was super helpful and genuinely a nice person with some humour!

ISABELLA WEST
May 20, 2020

BEST. APP. EVER.
Does exactly what I need quickly and easily. It was super easy to setup and now creating labels and fulfilling orders takes a quarter of the time it used to. Don't think I could live without it now!

Collombatti Naturals
Edited May 16, 2021

I really struggled with my shipping due to some things needing to be posted as letters. Shopify really doesn't allow for that. The support I got from Addition support was second to none in switching over to letter postage and adding up postage for multiple items. They responded to my support query very quickly and even rang me on a Saturday to make sure they completely understood my requirements. Brilliant and highly recommended.

Scotty's Designs
May 15, 2019

This is a great add on to our store and the support offered by Addition is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Crystal Earth Spirit
October 25, 2021

Addition is the best app available! We can process 100 orders in less than 15 minutes, customer service is beyond fantastic and you don't get price gouged on this essential extension. Would give more stars if I could.

Gelatin Health
March 6, 2014

Excellent service when I had inquiries. Went well and beyond what was required. Thank you.

Numi Australia
January 27, 2014

This app and the support... I can't say enough wonderful things! Addition support is amazing... I wish he could come and work for me full time!

The Yarn Store at DarnGoodYarn
Edited November 17, 2015

App is very simple to set up and use. Does exactly as stated. Emailed Addition support with an issue we thought could be related to the app (it wasn't) and he replied within half an hour and helped us out anyway. Can't ask for much more.

Shootenstuff
March 25, 2021

This is a great app to use - I'm so glad I came across it after months of using many different apps that cost a lot more and were not as efficient as this app! It was easy to set up my account preferences, integration with Australia Post and package sizes by following the installation/user guides. It took me about 20 minutes to set up. It's very user-friendly and what's even better is the flat-rate cost per month (no additional charges per label!). Addition Support were super quick to respond when I asked for help. I definitely recommend this app!

Boxi Australia