TCC Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking and fulfilment

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
 Save time and fulfil your orders without hassle!

plushteaco

Location Australia

By far the best customer support I have met in years. They have a comprehensive knowledge base, their developers are very responsive and proactive, and I was able to resolve all additional questions I had. I would highly recommend anybody looking for an AusPost solution to check this app out first, and don't hesitate to reach out for help.

Aussie Hand Sanitisers

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had some issues with this app initially however I received some help from the Addition Support and I couldn't be happier. Everything is working smoothly now and none of it would have been possible without the Addition team :) Not only did they respond to my query within the hour of me posting it, but they did it over the weekend (which is not something I would expect). They went above and beyond!

Laserforce International Spare Parts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very fast and responsive customer support - THANK YOU - I am often nervous when taking on a new app. The shortfalls about identifying road only items would be a great feature that we are still looking at, and thank you for taking on board that suggestion.

Otherwise, does as it should, and I am very happy with it.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer support. It's cut down my order prep time considerably, and made it much easier/ quicker. As someone who is very busy, and does not enjoy fiddly details, at the best of times, this app has been a godsend.

I currently have a very small but growing online shop. And as someone who is "doing everything" in a growing business, this app has been a great investment in the conserving of my time - helps cut out some of the workload.

I highly recommend.

Australian Face Masks

Location Australia

This app makes organising shipping in Australia super easy.

The support team is also fantastic, super-fast, and they care.

Thanks guys!

Griffin Jerky

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It does rates which is great, which you can set up yourself but it's a pain. Handles international well too. Where this falls short is it offers no solution that makes it easier to ship your items. There's a CSV export from inside the app itself which I just found, but it'd be great if it generated a printable label, or a sheet of them.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. Keep your eye on the app, we have an update launching very soon.

Updated Response:
Fulfillment with MyPost Business and eParcel is now built into the app.

BioMagnetic Sport

Location Australia

Great App, does what I need it to and their customer service is awesome! They actually helped me out with something unrelated to their app because I contacted them thinking it was their area. It wasn't but they still helped me out. Awesome!

Bambu Face

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Bloody brilliant support! Addition suport explained and helped me to set it all up on a Sunday morning! Thank you Addition

Earth Inspired Creations

Location Australia

These guys are great to work with. Super fast response to a rating glitch including a phone call within a few minutes of me logging an issue. Outstanding communication, issue resolved sameday. The promptness and communication these guys gave me was second to none, really wow:)
Thank you so much to Australia Post and the Addition team.

PodsBay Australia

Location Australia

Totally unasked for review I just decided to do. Long story short and I'll preface this by saying I have *not* tried other apps thats integrate with AusPost but this one is pretty good.
Nothing is as seamless as a OEM integration but until AusPost does that themselves (seriously why haven't they wtf?) a third part app is as good as it gets.

The guy who makes this app is very responsive and in my book thats better than most when it comes to developers.
App works well although I wish there was a function to "Create" your own orders within the app as opposed to having to only work with the ones that have been sync'd there.

Perhaps there is. I'll ask.

4/5

November 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad you like the app!

In regards to your request to create an order, you could use the draft order feature in Shopify and that will flow through to the export feature in the app.