Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Possum & Pear

All Aussie shops NEED this app! So happy I found it. It does exactly what I needed for auto shipping calculations. Absolutely AMAZING customer support! Completely personalised and very helpful.

Hells 500

In addition to the app performing perfectly, the customer service is speedy, personal, and extremely helpful. 6/5 stars!

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Good app, simple to use. Does what it says on the box.
Now I'm typing more words because apparently a few simple words of praise are insufficient. weird

Designer Bums

Excellent app for accurate shipping provided seamlessly. Not only is the app fantastic but the customer service is next level amazing. Zann is very knowledgeable and extremely dedicated plus really great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Keep Track GPS

Keep Track GPS
Best app, for accurate shipping costs for Australia post, we use for customers which need shipping overseas. Good online customer service. Even when he was on a family holiday overseas. Zann is very knowledgeable at solving any issues.

Karrikins

Great app, accurate shipping calculator and the best online customer service I’ve ever received! Zann is very knowledgeable and tenacious at solving problems.

Angus Barrett Pty Ltd

The app is excellent and the support is even better. Zann is honestly the most helpful person I've ever worked with in the ecommerce space. Highly recommend!

Detailing Shed

I can say that support is one of the best. They will call you back if needed. Worth every cent. Thanks for such a great product
DetailingShed.com.au

Ecostainable

I tried this app, however was recommend by Zann to use the Postcode Shipping Extension as it allowed me to personalise my shipping requirements.

BagMasters Australia

The developer is super helpful and quick in solving any query.
I would recommend them for any Shopify store in Australia.