TCC Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking and fulfilment

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
 Save time and fulfil your orders without hassle!

Sous Vide Chef

Location Australia

Best ever experience with an app I have ever had, Addition support jumped on a call with me using Google hangouts to show me the full app via screen share something no other app company has ever done! Was surprisingly a really fantastic app and was so simple to use you can't ask much more than that to be personally shown a live call walkthrough. Can't recommend this app highly enough would be the #1 app experience I have ever had on Shopify

Black Leaves

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Great customer service, I had few questions about setting and the team walked me through step-by-step

Hand Sanitisers Online

Location Australia

Brilliant App... cannot speak more highly about the support from the Addition team. The automated lodgement, labeling and tracking information make the selling process seamless. Highly recommend it!

RXSG Australia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support I have received even before I've started using the app has been nothing short of amazing. Support has been very accessible and provided a run through of the in's and out's of the app to ensure everything was running smoothly. Additional support for when I had an international shipping issue that was of my doing. I highly recommend.

Fiveonthe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support is awesome, they really replies to you on demand whenever you have an issue. They helped set up my eParcel rates and answer a lot of my questions about label printing and set up. You can tell how passionate and hard working they are to ensure this app works the best it does; and it's really really great. Highly recommended for anyone who uses eParcel through Australia Post - this app is much more sophisticated and useful. Thanks for all your hard work, super recommended and super satisfied!!

Blissful Little Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app, as a new business owner, this is one less thing I have to worry about. Brilliant customer support from Addition support, he goes above and beyond every time!

Dan The Mango Man

Location Australia

The customer service that I receive from this app is out of this world, i cant even belive it. Every problem i had i got walked thru, in my case over the phone. Did my first bulk order and went perfectly. if there were more stars on this rating i would give more highly recomend

Crema Joe

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is a must for Australian operated stores! They provides excellent customer support which can't be faulted. Thanks as aways!

GLASSGUARD

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Bloody good app. If you're using Aus Post to ship domestic or international then this is the perfect solution. It will save you a lot of time and pain. If anything doesnt work, use the support function to send a message. I raised two support tickets as I got stuck and received a response back within minutes. Great app 10/10

Collombatti Naturals

Time spent using app About 1 year

BEST. APP. EVER.
Does exactly what I need quickly and easily. It was super easy to setup and now creating labels and fulfilling orders takes a quarter of the time it used to. Don't think I could live without it now!