MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Free

luzusa

Graffiti_drip

I 100% recommend this application! It was quick to install and very easy to use. I have already installed it in all three of my stores.

the inappropriate t-shirt co.

Super quick and simple to setup. Works great and the fact that it's free is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Huggabum

I just set this app up, installation is quick and easy and it seems like it does the job well. I have not tested the app yet for international payments.

ibuiltanetwork

I've used another currency converter last time I had my store open and it was good but I had to pay for it. This app seems to be just as good, has been easy to install and is free. I'm pleased so far!

SellsDirect

LOVE IT MUST HAVE APP EASY TO INSTALL AND VERY USEFUL APP MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL IT AND HEY IS FREE FOR LIFE

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I recently switched to Shopify Payments but my Multi-Currency converter did not support the functionality of pulling the customer purchase currency through to checkout.
I uninstalled the app I had and tried this one. It WORKED!!! AND, it is free whereas the other apps that specifically say they support Shopify Payments are paid apps. So happy I could do flick flacks!!! Thank you Multi Currency Converter!!!!

EF business agent

Really happy with this app, easy to use and to implement.
Good support team reactivity if any question.

The Clog Remover

Great and so easy to install. *****************************************************************************

Lilloshome

It's really easy to set up and very effective, you have a guided step by step process. I really recommend it