MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Free

spoforth

Total Games

I installed this app on my store to help conversion, by showing prices in local currency. The only minor downside I could see so far is that the currency flags are not shown on mobiles, but just the name (i.e. USD, GBP, etc). I think it would be nice to show the flags as well.

Tu Tienda Universal

Una app que te ayuda mucho a la hora de trabajar y te hace la vida más fácil,gracias por poner a nuestro alcance este tipo de apps

shevonchi by me

This is such an amazing app. Increased conversions rate drastically and it is an essential app on all my stores

One Stop Quik Shop

So far so good, I think it will help drive more international costumers to the store. With us having a huge collection of different types of products, I will help us increase sells for sure.

Berry Clean Soaps

Superr easy set up I love it. No code for copy and paste was required. Just very easy set up. I would recommend

Compactstudioz

So far it seems awesome! i am hoping there isn't a catch somewhere down the line :-) Thanks a lot guys!

13 Concept Shop

This was a very easy app to use. Very easy set up. Love the currency pop up on the home page. Excited to see how user friendly it is for my customers.

Tina Bodalikar Jewellery

Good if u nd diff currencys
Gr8 FREE app
Simple, quik 2 set up
Instructions clear & simple 2 follow ****

EzyTherapy

Greatest apps for real time conversion!! fast installation and it works like magic. Highly recommended