4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate real-time currency conversion, enhancing the international shopping experience and boosting sales. It's praised for its easy installation, seamless integration, and customization options. The customer support is efficient and available 24/7, often providing proactive recommendations to improve merchant experience. The live chat feature is particularly valued for its prompt issue resolution.

September 13, 2023

Although I uninstalled the application, the currency type still appears in my codes

S COLLECTION
31 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied September 15, 2023

Hi there,

I've read your recent feedback about our app and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered.

We have created the app in such a way that there is no code that needs to be edited when you install or uninstall the app. However, if you would like to completely remove our code from your theme, we can do that for you or you may also follow the steps on the instructions I've sent you via email.

I'd also be happy to remove the code for you if you are not comfortable doing it on your own, just simply accept the collaborator request I've sent to your Shopify admin. Once you accept that request, would you please reply on the email we've sent you and let us know?

Though our app is completely free, it is by no means an app that we neglect, and we take issues such as the one you're experiencing very seriously and would love to get to the bottom of it.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards,
Darrel

July 3, 2023

uygulama çok güzel görünüyor ve alex bana çok yardımcı oldu bunun için ona büyük minnettarlığımı belirtmek istiyorum

takenowit
About 1 month using the app
Nova Apps replied July 3, 2023

Müşteri desteğimizden memnun olmanız kulaklarımıza müzik! 5 yıldızlı değerlendirmeniz bizim için çok değerli ve herhangi bir şeye ihtiyacınız olursa lütfen bize bildirmekten çekinmeyin! Ekibimiz her zaman yardım etmek için burada. 😊 -Kevin

April 5, 2023

Super easy to install and use. Support is brilliant! Stable, does not slow your site and user friendly

Wendy Bashford Designs
South Africa
About 3 years using the app
Nova Apps replied April 5, 2023

We're committed to providing a user-friendly experience for our customers, and we're glad to hear that the installation process met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
All the best, Kevin

November 18, 2020

Really happy with this app, easy to use and to implement.
Good support team reactivity if any question.

EF business agent
About 3 years using the app
December 16, 2020

I downloaded this app which was very easy and delighted with its performance. I had one tiny issue and I can't tell you how helpful their support was very impressed, highly recommended.

Highland Hat Blocks
Nova Apps replied December 17, 2020

Hey Team Highland Hat Blocks, thank you so much for the 5-Star review! If there's anything else we can do please feel free to reach out at any time. 😊 Cheers, Stuart

November 29, 2022

Easy setup and quick responses from support team. Locations are easy to chose from. Definetly recommend this app.

Deez Jazzi Customs & Accessories
May 29, 2021

Nice Easy to User ...Nice work. Shopify advised me to use the app so well done to them ....Hopefully more clients..

Urbanscooterz
Nova Apps replied May 31, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Let us know if we can help answer any questions at any time. Thanks, Kevin

March 6, 2021

VERY GOOD BRO <"Minimum 100 characters"= djezjhciudshcjdsjchsdcuhzuichdushcjkdsbchdsbcjdsbcjkdsbcjkdsbkckdsbbkcdsb>

Chastity Device
France
Nova Apps replied March 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-Stars! 🌟Cheers, Katherine

January 23, 2021

Very easy to install, quick video to get instructions, auto-detection of customer location is the real thing unique to this app, txs

Zeva Lifestyle Jewelry
Nova Apps replied January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're always here and happy to help! 🙌 Cheers, Katherine

Edited February 13, 2024

Great App great support

STRIYKER Premium Eyewear
Nova Apps replied April 14, 2021

We're so glad you're happy with our app! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🌟All the best, Katherine