MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Free

ibuiltanetwork

I've used another currency converter last time I had my store open and it was good but I had to pay for it. This app seems to be just as good, has been easy to install and is free. I'm pleased so far!

SellsDirect

LOVE IT MUST HAVE APP EASY TO INSTALL AND VERY USEFUL APP MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL IT AND HEY IS FREE FOR LIFE

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I recently switched to Shopify Payments but my Multi-Currency converter did not support the functionality of pulling the customer purchase currency through to checkout.
I uninstalled the app I had and tried this one. It WORKED!!! AND, it is free whereas the other apps that specifically say they support Shopify Payments are paid apps. So happy I could do flick flacks!!! Thank you Multi Currency Converter!!!!

EF business agent

Really happy with this app, easy to use and to implement.
Good support team reactivity if any question.

The Clog Remover

Great and so easy to install. *****************************************************************************

Lilloshome

It's really easy to set up and very effective, you have a guided step by step process. I really recommend it

DON FAMILIA

Just started using it i'm happy so far i can't complain i liked the fact that it was very simple to set up and install i was about to give up the set up until i watched the setup video it really helped

MOBOLANDO

This software is very easy to use, and my colleagues and I like it very much.I will recommend to my friends.

WillowTribe

This is a great app and very easy to install! I can't believe it is free. I recommend it to everyone. Thanks

Trend Tips

This is a very good app, easy to set up al least 3 minutes hope that i will improve my profit, raccomend to everyone!!!!