4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency adjustment feature, which enhances the international shopping experience. It's praised for its seamless integration with various store themes and reliability. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, technical expertise, and exceptional customer service, including live chat. The app is beginner-friendly and offers a satisfactory free version.

March 16, 2015

Excellent app and - even more importantly - amazing customer service!!! Amrish and the Shopify team at MLveda fully installed the app for us after we ran into difficulties (not with their app I should add) and applied minor fixes on two or three occasions afterwards with no complaints whatsoever! Highly recommended app and rest assured you'll get the support you need if and when you need it.

Godiac Online
About 7 years using the app
December 10, 2015

Usefull app and very helpful staff.

Rsvp Paris
France
February 23, 2017

We have received such great service! Support emails are responded to promptly, the team is solution & service-oriented and have been very helpful.

Halsted Design Uk
South Africa
January 8, 2021

Jay was amazing with setting it up for me! Responded very quickly to my request and it looks great with my theme.

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo
April 2, 2016

I couldn't have survived without this app!

Because the e-commerce I'm setting up is located in EU and it sells to worldwide consumers, I needed to display for EU consumers prices VAT included and for not EU consumers without VAT.

Shopify offers to show a double price with and without VAT https://docs.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/show-vat-prices, but honestly I didn't like this solution.

These guys installed the app, customized it for my special need and immediately fixed a couple of problems after the customization. For free!

A must-have app for international e-commerce addressed to EU and not EU market.

Napura
Italy
May 30, 2023

is goook apk ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bijeaux-JF
Brazil
2 months using the app
February 1, 2017

The Auto Currency Switcher is a must-have.
It works perfectly, and the costumer service is STELLAR.
Totally recommended.

Cafe Venezia
Italy
June 7, 2016

Great app, works perfectly every time and support is fantastic!
I use this app on all of my Shopify stores.

Dropbottle
August 25, 2016

If you're wondering about using Mlveda for apps, do it. We have a heavily customised template and Amrish has gone the extra mile to integrate this app into our platform. When we have a request, it is usually handled within the same day. The app works well and the service is the best you will find!

Securoseal
Mexico
July 23, 2017

Great support and works fantastic. Thank you for helping in the setup!

Forage Space