Reviews (5,637)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

Edited November 16, 2023

The app is very helpful, it gives a great impression to the customers that we speak their local currency and that supports the trust and builds a strong localization experience—special thanks to the support team for their excellent services.

onlinemarkat
Jordan
March 7, 2023

The integration was so seamless.
All it took was a quick chat to get everything in order.
Thank you Ankit & Jayakrishnan for the help.

em & shi
India
Edited March 17, 2023

Today I got help from Shaba. This was impressively resolved switfly. I have complete trust with my payment systems with MLVeda. Highly recommended.

OneStepForth
South Africa
February 14, 2017

I found the help team very quick and helpful!

Sarah Feldman Cape Town
South Africa
November 23, 2016

Great app, great customer service. Highly recommended. I had an issue on my site and they didn't just help me fix it, they fixed it themselves. Amazing. Thanks team!

Ember Earth Rainwear
Ireland
March 1, 2017

The Auto Currency Switcher app works great on my page. The service team also helped me make some additional adjustments to better serve my international customers.

Full Circle Distribution
September 28, 2017

Best application for conversion of currency :)

Rafz The Hides
Pakistan
November 30, 2016

Amrish updated my website right away and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He even helped me make position changes and made sure it matched my theme. Very good communication, response and assistance. Thanks for the help!

Soul Sparks Gifts And Jewels Boutique
Philippines
November 29, 2019

Excellent app, do the job perfectly as supposed to with IP localisation and switcher. The support is very responsive and professional.

CurvynBeautiful
September 28, 2017

App works great and their team installed and fixed the design on our site. Great service!

Ambiance Effect