4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency adjustment feature, which enhances the international shopping experience. It's praised for its seamless integration with various store themes and reliability. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, technical expertise, and exceptional customer service, including live chat. The app is beginner-friendly and offers a satisfactory free version.

March 31, 2020

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Obxequio
Dominican Republic
January 22, 2021

This app was really helpful for our shop - we wanted customers to be able to see the price for our products in EU and US and it did everything as described.

Landeau
September 1, 2021

Customer service (Sonali) has been of great help troubleshooting some of my questions. Thank you! :)

Stolen
Singapore
April 9, 2021

Have been using this app along with the mCheckout by MLVeda app with payment processing by stripe. Have been using it for a number of years and works perfectly. The support team are also very helpful and responsive to any queries. Definitely recommend this team.

StrengthTools Ltd
Edited October 30, 2019

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Trends First
March 19, 2021

It's pretty good, does things other apps are this price range doesn't do. If it doesn't refresh the page to update currency, it would be even better!

Tani Comfort
Hong Kong SAR
May 22, 2020

excellent service. i needed help to remove my old shopify currency code and they helped me with it while installing their code. Thumbs up!

VARIOeveryday
Singapore
July 21, 2020

Pretty easy setup. Excellent app so far, would recommend to a friend. Wish it was easy to test on checkout.

Keyspresso
March 9, 2022

Great Currency Switcher! Works well for our website and the support team is helpful as well! We contact them and they reach us very fast

Buttonscarves
Indonesia
July 25, 2020

This was super easy to install and set up. I am happy with it so far. It looks great on my store page as well.

Island Rock LLC