Reviews (5,636)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

April 26, 2021

I use and I like this app.
If someone has shopify store and you guys want to use currency covert app, I suggest this convert app!!
Really Awesome!!!

BabyBoss
Ireland
Over 4 years using the app
September 14, 2017

mCheckout is an app that we have been waiting on for a long time!! The MLveda team have been extremely helpful with setting things up for us and so far, things have been running smoothly! Well recommended!

Bamboo Revolution Us
South Africa
Edited September 11, 2019

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved! Thank you very much!

Authentic Muay Thai Supply
November 17, 2021

The apps provided by Mlveda are very easy to use and allow us to save a lot of time and effort with their simplicity.

Fan Emblems
September 5, 2018

They are some free competitors but apps works fine (even though the interface is pretty old-fashioned) and has some nice settings. Support was really helpful and fast.

Satisfy
France
Edited October 10, 2018

Amazing, exactly what I have been looking for! Looks great and suits my theme perfectly. Very happy so far!

ROCKCHEST
January 15, 2018

Fantastic App. Thank you so much. It works perfectly with my theme.
The drop down arrow overshadowed the currency a bit, so I had to stick extra padding into the right to fix this. Also changed height to bring it aligned to my announcement bar. Just tweaks to fit my page and nothing to do with the app itself. I'm really delighted with the way it looks, not to mention how it works. Thank you for your app.

Mint Vellum
Ireland
Edited November 27, 2023

I love this app as my customers can see their own currency immediately and are able to checkout smoothly and efficiently. The service is also brilliant! The team has helped me once again today with a rapid response and a resolution to my issue. Thank you!

Craft World
November 13, 2017

It is quite a super app. The support was superb as well. Many thanks mlveda!

Listening Place
Singapore
April 17, 2020

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

LarmTek