4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient handling of multi-currency transactions, making it ideal for international businesses. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with various themes. The standout feature is the prompt and efficient support team, particularly in resolving issues and assisting with setup and customization. The app is credited with boosting sales and expanding international reach. Team members are frequently commended for their exceptional customer service.

March 20, 2017

I have a UK and a US business and this app seams to be answering all my online problems. I now will be able to sell in both currencies and it looks like a multitude of others. As I am about to expand to Japan this has been a wonderful app for just this. I am just one day into the process though so will post again in a few months.

Tarra Rosenbaum
November 29, 2018

Perfect app! Works very well. Simple and easy install. Customer service response to email is very fast.

The Lighting Works
June 9, 2017

I could not be happier with the service and efficiency of Amrish and the team at MLveda. I am so glad I tried this service, it has been an easy process and Amrish has gone above and beyond to ensure that I have the currency settings exactly as I'd like them to appear. 5 stars.

Perfect 10 Custom Nails
Edited March 28, 2023

Prompt support response. The app works fine and support team helped us to match the dropdown box with our theme. Highly recommend!

StarLite Hair
Hong Kong SAR
MLVeda replied May 8, 2019

Thank you for your kind review on our currency converter tool.
Stay Positive :) Keep Calm. :)

MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

April 2, 2015

Great App. Works smoothly. Very quick and efficient response from the support team. Big thank you guys. A must have for any international business like ours. Well done.

Modiphius Entertainment
September 11, 2019

Great App! Fast and friendly support. Works fine with Shopify Plus, multiple currency checkout feature.

wifhair
Hong Kong SAR
March 13, 2019

I used this APP to help me show multi-currency to customers! It's really simple and it works well! recommend!

krkc&cokr
China
MLVeda replied March 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. I appreciate your trust in us. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

August 8, 2022

Great app - does EXACTLY what I need. And the customer service is brilliant. (Sonali sorted an issue for me in mere minutes!!)

bigblindmedia.com
March 25, 2018

Thank you - works really well and very easy to integrate into my store. Thanks so much for making my life easier :D :D :D

Zeega
May 19, 2017

This app works great and the Mlveda support was very helpful to get it working with my site.

Vrcyclops