Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Uniqueexcess

Very easy to setup and the free version is loaded with awesome features

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

Added this Auto Currency Switcher to my store and notified mlveda that I wanted them to install it. It is free for them to set it up! I was cheeky and sent a follow up email specifying where I wanted it placed and coloured. Within 12 hours it was working as requested.
Well done mlveda!!

The Pielz

good app. I is helping with clear instruction. nice.

Kaba Heart

the app is easy to manage and works very well

Mommy Gift Shop

great app so far. very happy to be able to display currencies

Hellraiserjeans

Just installed the app. Hope it converts currency at all stages of the checkout process unlike some other apps. Will keep you updated.

UPDATE! So while the app doesn't convert the currency in the checkout stage it does leave a neat little note informing customers about the conversions. I can live with this.

The app does what its supposed to.. would like auto geo switching, if i see an increase in international sales it might be well worth upgrading. Till then i am happy with this!

Good job! thanks for this useful app!

Dracam

superbe application, ça facilite le travaille de la gestion de sa boutique

Acellent

a bit confusing but this app is great!

Jmkjewels

we will see how it works, set up was easy enough though

Mint Vellum

Fantastic App. Thank you so much. It works perfectly with my theme.
The drop down arrow overshadowed the currency a bit, so I had to stick extra padding into the right to fix this. Also changed height to bring it aligned to my announcement bar. Just tweaks to fit my page and nothing to do with the app itself. I'm really delighted with the way it looks, not to mention how it works. Thank you for your app.