Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Indiasilkart

The currency switcher app is good and does the required things for our store. We are using multiple currencies and it does very good job and saves our lot of efforts. Must use app if your store needs multiple currencies.

The Giving Keys

Awesome app with an exceptional customer service team!

Walletaddict

Great App! Fast and reliable customer service!

Lean Garments

Okay, this one is a killer. Even though they provide a killer functionality straight away, their customer service and support is over the top. Highly recommendable.
-Karri Koivuniemi / Button-Down Oy Ab

Mycrateco

Had some issues at first but the support team was the best I have ever seen on Shopify. They customised the app to fit with my theme and then also helped me later on when I had another minor issue.

By far the best currency switcher app I have used and works well with other apps!!

Theonlineworkoutshop

Fantastic and speedy customer service as well as an incredibly useful app which allows access to foreign markets. I highly recommend getting this app and getting them to do the set up.

Etc Supplies

Awesome, friendly staff. They work very quickly to solve any issues you have, no matter how small. Great stuff!

Bobjewelrystore

Not only is this a great tool, the service is remarkable. Highly recommended.

Bub Store

Great product and excellent service!

Wallis Evera

I'm so glad to have found this app! It takes away just one more barrier to making a sale. The installation was easy and fast. I like that the choice was given to install myself or have the developer team do it for me. I elected to have the app's Customer Service do it for me, and I found them quick, responsive and pleasant to deal with.