MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aeze14

Location Kenya

thanks so mu chatt really works the magic

Virtu Rocks

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have say, I normally hate customer service. But the people behind the plugin Auto Currency Switcher proved me wrong. Seamless integration, super reactivity and it works perfectly fine. THANKS!

Uramermaid

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does what it says it will do.
The team blended it in to my site for free, when I was having trouble doing this myself.
Great Work, great App!

Girl Gang Rules

Location Australia

Not only is this a super-useful app, you can ask them to set it up on your shop for you at no extra cost. Stunning service!

Kiidesiign

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Didn't like the fact that I had to click decline initially to get to the free version of the app. App works and owner is reactive and will help to get you setup. If he makes it easier to install the free app to try out the product, he would get a 4 or 5 star.

Ember Earth Rainwear

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great app, great customer service. Highly recommended. I had an issue on my site and they didn't just help me fix it, they fixed it themselves. Amazing. Thanks team!

Lyle Smith

Location Sweden

Great app, with free customization and installation!

Superhero Collective

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Exactly what I needed and I even upgraded to use the multi currency checkout feature! Top, I can highly recommend it! Also customer service was on spot. Thanks.

Www 15digits Co Uk

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great App and great service from the developers who helped me integrate the app seamlessly into my site!

This Is Just To Say

Simple, effective and looks great with my web shop. Great customer service too. Recommend highly :)