MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Secret Beauty Club

Brilliant app. Worked perfectly and the customer service and support was first class. Highly recommended.

Cableclear

App works great! Support was really impressive to get it working in a new Shopify theme. Thanks Amrish. Excellent!

Shoptheguide

Great functionality.. Exceptional support..
They resolve issues without any hustle and waiting time..
Highly recommended..

Tokyo Teatox

This App is very fine.
and
Quick and good support

Kate Cash

great app! awesome customer service. fast turnaround for the customization i needed. thanks amrish!

Listenloungerewards

What can i say? Great customer service. Quick response and free installation. It doesnt get any better than that. Thanks Amrish for all the help

Harlow And Fox

I originally downloaded the multi country pricing app, as my aim was to display VAT-free prices outside of the EU - something I had originally thought I needed a whole separate Shopify store to do, so was already pretty excited to find an app for it. Amish instead recommended this app, at a much lower price, and set everything up for me, answered all my questions, quickly resolved an issue to do with my pricing, and was overall brilliant! I'm already delighted how easy it is for overseas customers to understand the price they actually pay, I would definitely recommend this.

Pearl And Creek

Great app... easy for international customers to use.. and easy to implement. Support is brilliant. Thanks again.

Lachicashop

Excellent app. So easy to install on my page lachicastore.com
User friendly and easy to customize. I recommend it.

Cloud9 Lounge

Great App! Great customer service with quick response..