MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Helmetbros

Location New Zealand

Valuable app with great customer service.

Sometingliketest

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! Works really well! Special thanks to support team - help is fast and effective!

Widget Cube

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I don't see the option to downgrade to the free version.
- WidgetCube.com

My Lash Wish

Amrish was extremely quick and helpful. He made all the required changes, ensuring a seamless experience on my storefront. Highly recommend.

Pedros Bluff

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amkit was quick to respond to my queries and helped me blend in the currency converter with my theme, now it works seamlessly. Thank you for the app MLVeda, it works very well!
Michelle

Soul Sparks Gifts And Jewels Boutique

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 5 years

Amrish updated my website right away and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He even helped me make position changes and made sure it matched my theme. Very good communication, response and assistance. Thanks for the help!

This That The Online Store

Location Thailand

My Shopify theme (Venture theme) was not compromise with the app and Amrish helped me fix it until it works beautifully in my website. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that you create a great app and have such an amazing service.

Aeze14

Location Kenya

thanks so mu chatt really works the magic

Virtu Rocks

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have say, I normally hate customer service. But the people behind the plugin Auto Currency Switcher proved me wrong. Seamless integration, super reactivity and it works perfectly fine. THANKS!

Uramermaid

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does what it says it will do.
The team blended it in to my site for free, when I was having trouble doing this myself.
Great Work, great App!