MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rne Lingerie

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is great and the CS is even better. I have some issue with the location of the icon in my store and within few hours after sending e-mail, they have sort it out.

Scented Online

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Unlimited currencies & updated through xe.com. ! On top of that, very efficient and quick support. Amrish, blended the currency switcher in no time, and for free!

Hiking Wild

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Creates a lot of white space between header and image. Screws up website layout.

My Travel Supply

Location Germany
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Installed it to test, thought it was ugly cause it created a thick bar between the menus and the main picture, so deleted again. and after deleting my website looked different than before!! this thick bar was still there!
had to contact shopify support.
took unnecessarily time, please fix this bug!
I give 3 stars instead of 1 because the support is very nice and helpful and they would have fixed it for me, I just contacted Shopify first.

Jewellery Bar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amrish from the support team was able to give me personalised help and make the plugin blend in with my theme!
Very pleased

Ga Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome and very simple to use

Cafe Venezia

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The Auto Currency Switcher is a must-have.
It works perfectly, and the costumer service is STELLAR.
Totally recommended.

Lulasclan

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent thank you!!! needed this

Baby Bawl

Excellent App and Great Support too. they even logged in and configured it for my theme

Goodstart Jones

Great stuff as I'm aiming to service customers globally this app is ideal. Plus the best part is that the developers do it all for you. It was as easy as that .