Reviews (275)

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create custom and complex discount promotions, including tiered automatic discounts and free gifts. They appreciate its unique features like applying discounts to product variants and multi-currency support. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. The customer support team is also commended for their quick and proactive problem-solving approach.

May 29, 2024

Just started using, but like what I see so far. Our use case was to allow sales reps to get a large discount up to a maximum savings of a certain number of dollars.

Tried this, and seems to solve our issue.

Thank you!

Aromatique
2 months using the app
Staytuned replied June 3, 2024

Hey there Aromatique team!

Thank you for making our day with a wonderful review! We're glad that you liked our app.

If you need any help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to our team. We're always happy to help!

March 26, 2024

We have using this app for a few years now, but recently had an issue. I reached out to customer support and they responded quickly. Ron was amazing, he created videos for me to follow so I could see what I had done incorrectly, which was super helpful. Having this kind of support is amazing. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a discount app. Thank you

LoveGoodFats-CA
Over 4 years using the app
Staytuned replied April 1, 2024

Hi there LoveGoodFats-CA and team!

We're thrilled to hear that Ron was able to help you out! We appreciate your recommendation and your support. Thank you for choosing us!

If you need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Our team is always happy to help!

July 8, 2024

This is the worst app we've ever used! Stay away! We ran a semi-annual sale last week, and 3 random issues happened and they never fix it for us. 1. Sometimes the app will give customer 100% discount, which means giving away our products for free. 2. Sometimes the app will give customers 70% discount instead of the 30% discount that we set up. 3. Sometimes the app will skip some orders and gave the customer 0% discount. Everything was just random. Stay away. This app is full of bugs and issues.

PH5
Over 1 year using the app
Staytuned replied July 10, 2024

Thanks for taking the time to post that. It was painful for me to read, but it seems a fair assessment of your issues. I'm so sorry about your experience with us so far.

I realize it feels like we weren't doing anything to help with these technical problems, but I promise you this case has been at the top of our priority list for at least a week. If you're open to it, I would love to jump on a quick call with you to discuss. We still want to get this fixed for you!

Best,

Hannes Bez
Director of Customer Experience

April 14, 2024

The app is great and super easy to use. I love that I can create custom discounts for my store.

realskincare.com
Over 1 year using the app
Staytuned replied April 16, 2024

Hi there realskincare.com and team!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback and support, this helps us a lot.

We know you're having a great time using the app so if you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know, we'd be glad to help!

July 8, 2024

The app does exactly what is says it does, perfectly. The customer support is exceptional. I am not a tech person and their guidance was so simple and straightforward and made it very easy for me to achieve what I needed. Very good service!

Aleksander Revas
Romania
4 days using the app
Staytuned replied July 10, 2024

Hi there Aleksander Revas!

Thank you so much for the heartwarming review! Your feedback is very important to us and we're glad that we're able to help you out.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

June 24, 2024

Although it was difficult during the first setup, I found that this app offers unique features compared to others. RG from the customer support truly stands out, providing detailed explanations that simplify everything and make it much less complicated! I strongly urge you to try it out!

My Store
Netherlands
About 6 hours using the app
Staytuned replied June 26, 2024

Hi team!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that RG was able to help you out. We'll do our best to continue to provide you with outstanding support and service.

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us!

April 5, 2024

Charge for all sales in one market. Got help from their support to setup a few things, but it started to charges us 2.9% sales from 1 whole market, without any features activated from their side.

Asked to remove this app and get a refund, but the help was not help, it was more "try to stay and make it complicated with a lot of questions".

Do not recommend.

Nordic Training Gear
Sweden
24 days using the app
Staytuned replied April 8, 2024

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry about your poor experience with us. I've reviewed the case and I believe most of this was just a communication mixup. I've already issued a refund to your account, and I'll be contacting you directly to sort out the rest.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

June 28, 2024

This app is excellent and meets all our needs. RG from support is a great guy! He has done everything from setting up promotions to testing them all.

LopezTees
About 6 hours using the app
Staytuned replied July 1, 2024

Hi LopezTees and team!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're glad that RG was able to help you out. He works hard to ensure that our merchants receive prompt and accurate support, we're very lucky to have him on our team!

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

July 2, 2024

This app does a good job on expanding upon Shopify discounts based on much more fleshed out logic options.

The Gallery Collection
About 3 hours using the app
Staytuned replied July 4, 2024

Hey there The Gallery Collection and team!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your support.

We just noticed that you've uninstalled our app. Can you share with us the reason why? If you need help or have any questions, just send us a message so we can help you out.

We hope to hear from you soon!

March 26, 2024

Their Add to Cart is not woking it has been 11 days. I have been trying to get it fixed. They keep saying it is fixed. or giving me different ways to do this. or Outright saying it is fixed. when It is Not. If it works It works. If not don't think support will Help you. They are the Most Exceptionally Bad People.

Leather Apron
14 days using the app
Staytuned replied March 27, 2024

Leather Apron team, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I am the CEO (Serge Kassardjian) of the company (staytuned) that owns this app. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I have our customer service team all over this and going to make sure its fixed and you have a great experience. You can reach out directly to me if you have any questions-serge@staytuned.digital.