Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Tabarnapp
4.5
November 30, 2022

Awesome app with a lot of different options and configurations! The user experience for both the shop owner when setting up a promotion as well as your potential customer purchasing a product is very well thought through and comfortable. Getting in touch with support was easy and extremely fast. We had a question and help was on the way quicker than we had ever imagined. Everything was taken care of and the app is working just great. Highly recommend using this app for your promotions!

BU:KEI Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 19, 2022

This is a awesome app! Exactly what needed, I wish I had found this app before. I did not use the support service because the instructions are well done! thanks

CYCLES EXPERTS
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
November 18, 2022

I've tried 10 or so this year and they all end up malfunctioning but this is legit and the support is unmatched so far!

American Farm Company
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 18, 2022

I set up an automatic discount applier for my subscription business, but it didn't work for first time visitors and I lost out on several conversions because of this. This tool works sometimes, but misses the mark most of the time.

Titan
Time spent using app: 3 days
Tabarnapp replied November 18, 2022

Thank you for your review. We tried looking for an email or ticket created by your store but we weren't able to find anything. We don't see any promotions created in the app either (probably deleted by now). If you could reach out to us and tell us what didn't work exactly we could try helping out.

Judging by the promotion you described "first time visitors" makes me think that you wanted to make a promotion that applies to customers who didn't make any other order. Since our app does not run on the checkout page, the only way we could apply it, is if the customer is already logged in before reaching checkout, or to make the discount code specific to a customer segment "New customer".

We do have an information box inside the app explaining how it works in case you make promotions based on customer properties, but that information could easily be missed which might of caused this behaviour in the app.

If you reach out to support@tabarnapp.com we could help you properly set it up so this case does not happen. There are multiple ways to achieve the promotion using our app and one of them will surely work for your store as well.

November 3, 2022

Basically the best support I've received, super helpful staff that fixed any issues that i couldnt resolve by myself.

Cosmética Bio