Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

by Tabarnapp

Tiered & Volume Discounts, Member Pricing, Gifts & Custom Deal

Abela Online

SmartDeal - Having a discount code link ? is Not working on your app. The app behavior is not consistent. The discount link displays some times and doesn't display at times. Trying to reach your support level 1 through your app which throws an error message. Oops your form couldn’t be submitted.

October 17, 2021

Hi, like mentioned via email, we have deployed a fix for showing the link on mobile devices, today (Sunday morning). The issue was caused by a script in your theme, we've identified the cause yesterday (Saturday) and then have replied to you, but our email got blocked by your mail provider. Or second email today also got denied by your mail provider. I've used my gmail address to make a followup with you, this one wasn't blocked.

Side note: you have a script that reloads the page every 30 seconds or so, it’s added in the theme, which might hurt the user experience.

Let us know if you need more help, with our app or anything else.

Derek

TheBeautyCloud.com

Automatic Discounts & Gifts adds much needed capability to Shopify. The ability to deploy discounts driven by customer tags, the presence of particular items in the cart, and stacked discounts that provide a different percentage off depending on the product being sold. We had a small issue when implementing the app and the developer was very responsive and corrected the issue quickly. We would definitely recommend this app.

Funzze

This app is very easy to use, and the response of the support is very fast. Price is very affordable, the features can meet most of your basic needs. We have used the automatic discounts most, they have worked very well, no bugs or errors. We will explore more features, and then add more info to our review in the near future.

Skybox Audio

SO far so good. And the support has been incredibly responsive. Haven't launched it live into the world yet but initial configuration is very promising.

Englander-eg

Please i need support now im using the app and I have some problems please ay support contact me Eng.Ahmed. Ghareb2@gmail.com

September 21, 2021

Hi, I've sent a login request. Let me know once it's approved.
So, you want the 10% discount + a free gift, is that it? And right now only the 10% discount is working, is that right?
Please read again what my colleague has described a few days ago below ↓

You want to offer a 10% discount on orders over $5000 and also offer them a free gift.

In order to achieve that you first have to go to Smart Deals section and create a 10% off whole order deal, set a minimum requirements purchase of $5000 on it. You also have on the same deal, the option to enable giving a gift product.

After you're done with the deal, go to the Automatic Promotions screen and create a new one. Select the deal you just created as the benefit.

If you're happy with the promotion you built, don't forget to turn it on!

If you need any other help, you can contact us via our support email or by opening a ticket.

Thank you!

TRUCK

10/21 Update -- This is an update to my first comments that you can read below. These guys continue to be super helpful as I request further functionality from their app. I recently needed a small but significant update to how the discounts were working for mulitple items in the cart. They had it all fixed up within a couple hours. Really excellent customer service. I highly recommend their work. I'm using this app to provide a tiered discount program to customers who meet a specific criteria and are tagged within shopify. And based on what product catagory they order from, they get a specific % off of the items within that catagory. They app is working very well. And, the customer service has been very good.

September 20, 2021

You rock!

Cable5

Excellent app. $20 000 convention in 5 weeks but it must appear next to a product. Showing at checkout is not enough.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The savings can be displayed in a Congrats popup and/or in the cart, before checkout. Thanks to Online Store 2.0 and Shopify's new theme engine, we'll come up shortly with more theme extensions, one of them being on the product pages.

sirwaggingtons

Great app and great experience with customer service on resolving any issues I had along the way. Would recommend as it is also affordable compared to other apps.

Belora

Hi there is a problem. I am not able to integrate the app and have been talking with your customer support. Last two days I have been requesting him to set up this app. He doesnt even respond on time and hasnt done anything. I have given all access. this is not the right way to treat customer. If there is an issue with your app let me know.

August 6, 2021

Hi, we've made the setup today, let me know if it's fine.
Just to clarify things, we've tried yesterday but the app wasn't installed yet (https://gyazo.com/fd77937b4ec974e73805cb68d143e00d), and you've confirmed it (https://gyazo.com/08c851ac8e4f2fd1a0ca91b2e807acf9). Only the store owner can install and approve the charge to start the free trial. We cannot do that for you, Shopify doesn't allow us (https://gyazo.com/bee6c54b2ef9b3bca5150a9c57acd15b). Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Mauli Rituals

I do like that this app allows me to stack discounts, and it was one of the only ones I found that did this. Helpful support with quick replies - a few teething issues at first but they were really friendly and quick to resolve. would recommend.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Wish you all the success you deserve with your great skincare products!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17