Automatic Discounts

Automatic Discounts

by Tabarnapp

Tiered pricing, Customer discount, Free gift & Prefilled cart

fliptowels

Had a lot of trouble with other discount apps but this app is easy to use. Highly recommend this app. I love all options relatively easy to set up and a wonderful support team.

Yoga sana

Absolutely amazing! Derek did a incredible job. He helped with issues in our theme code, answered quickly and helped us quick to get everything running!
One of our best experiences with an Shopify App! Thank you!

vaniday beauty

I was looking for a discount app to let me run additional automatic discounts based on product type in cart and after trying MANY this one finally fit my needs. It allows you to set up discounts based on what's in the carts and Overall it worked great!

Designpax

Very happy with this app so far. All seems to working great. Easy to install, setup and manage. I have not had to deal with support yet, so no idea how good that is but the fact that I didn't need them is good.
www.designpax.com

yankee candle online

The app is awesome and is easy to configure. I just put it in my site and did exactly as I needed it! I tried several different apps that were complicated and did not go well with our theme.

Meundies Underwear

I only had the app for a day or so but I am impressed so far. It has worked great and I've been able to get order with discount rules and I'm still on the free trial. This app has proven efficiency quickly and i will certainly keep it. Thanks

nykaa skin

We began subscribing to the AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT app today after a awful experience with DISCOUNT NINJA. Things have been going outstanding with A.D. app in the last 24hrs. Only noticed about 2 orders that did not get any discount out of about 200 orders. Hope my comment can save you time, I recommend this app

Sprinkle Cupcakes

I highly recommend this app if you are planning to increase your numbers of order. I've tried out many discount apps but their conditions are too limited and the result on the page is not always good like this one. I love this app and encourage you to use this discount app to reach your goals.

Worth Jewelry

I tried multiple Apps and this one was the best I found. We did great sales during the time of the black friday and the support for this app (answering our setup questions) was outstanding!! Thanks a lot

REK Cosmetics

WARNING. DO NOT PURCHASE. I paid the developer to have them unlock options needed to give freebies away to customers. They did that and their app doesn't minus the freebies given to customers out of the inventory on hand. They said it was Shopify's fault. They will not respond nor will they refund you for anything you paid. I found this flaw out when the freebies my customers were requesting, I no longer had in stock. I had to go could all my inventory and update the system. It was a disaster. DO NOT PURCHASE. There are better apps out there with better support.

December 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Like we've discussed over the phone today, the $49.99 one-time fee was refunded via app credits on June 25th, 2019. About the monthly charges, we've also authorized Shopify to process the refund. As for the issue itself, the piece of info you told us today really helps us investigating: the pre-order app (Preorderly) might have conflicted with the inventory update. We had previously tested in 4 other stores (without this app installed) and all was working smoothly. That's why we previously said we couldn't replicate the issue, as the inventory level was adjusting after each free gift sold. We'll run tests in a store with the Preorderly app and come back to you with our findings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16