Automatic Discount

Automatic Discount

by Tabarnapp

Apply automatic discounts based on what's in the shopping cart

Natural Products Garden

Great app, it works perfectly on my website. This app allow me to do multiple scheduled automatic discount at the same date. I highly recommend for increasing sales!

cupcakeout

It's great app, very usefull. Does what is says it's gonna do and the support is great! They answered very quickly at my questions and they are very efficient. I recommend it.

Aviagrafix

I use Automatic Discount for permanent automatic discount codes for multiple item orders set up in 7 tiers. It works beautifully.

It's really helping our little business grow.

Also love the customisable Notification Bar that pops up in the cart.

Contact has been spot on also with a response within 7 minutes.

Great app.
Very professional team!

aviagrafix.com

Underwear GW

I've used the app for our store to run offers/promotions. User-friendly and easy to create and customize your offers. Been using the app for about two years now and it has certainly helped with sales. I had one bugs since,
Tabarnapp provided the most responsive, clear and cogent customer service of any app I've tried on Shopify this far. And that is worth a lot.

Swoula Goods

Awesome support. Replies fast! Thank you for this app, it really helps our business to grow. 5 stars for sure

WRAPTIE

Counterintuitive and difficult to use. After being installed for some time I then noticed zero sales and investigated why. Source code fault on the APP. 1 week later still no resolution... Oh boy :(

May 14, 2019

UPDATE on 05/16/2019: We found the cause of the broken checkout. It was cause by the discount code name itself (15%_OFF_US_$100_OR_MORE). Special characters like % and $ and even underscore shouldn't be used in the coupon code name.

---

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback. We sent a login request but it stayed "pending" for 5 days and then got rejected. The issues you faced was specific to your store, we couldn't reproduce this issue our our 3 dev stores. We actually tried many things to fix it our side, but it's almost impossible to reproduce the same store environment with the same apps, same scripts, same theme with the same customization. I apologize for the inconvenience it caused to your business, sincerely. If you want to give another shot to the app, on your live store or on a clone store with the same setup, let us know and we will work on it as long as it's fixed.

Chemistry Beauty

Works extremely well and this app is perfect for boosting your sales!!
if you have the choice to have only one app to install ... it would be this one for sure

Agusto Garofalo

Molto utile, stavo cercando una soluzione a lungo termine per vendere di più senza utilizzare il codice promozionale.
ora posso fare tutto con questa app! grazie

Contact Lenses Canada

So far this is what I was looking for, something simple and right price.
I like the simplicity and I'm really looking forward to see some results.

yeehawcowboy

fixed my issue right away. thank you so much for the great customer service. strongly recommend app.

April 25, 2019

UPDATE on 05/01/2019: the issue has been resolved.

ORIGINAL REPLY:
Hi, thanks for the feedback. Like we explained yesterday, the issue is with the Carter app that sometimes fails in your store to get its coupon field pre-filled with the Automatic Discount from our Automatic Discount app. That's something we're working on as we speak to push a fix.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13