Automatic Discount

Automatic Discount

by Tabarnapp

Apply automatic discounts via links and rules

hellosnow

Very nice! works as described, very easy to use and does the job! The annual payment worth the reflection

Bomb Thoughts

This app used to have some functionality to it. Last time I used it the free version has everything paywalled forcing you to upgrade to premium in order to use even the basic rules. Don't waste your time with this app.

Dolo Supplies

Awesome app. Makes it easy for us to link our promotions directly to our ads.

Six Row

I was charged for this app during the trial period. The amount was minimal but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

L A Marketplace

couldnt give zero star. Why would I use your app if the free options are already in shopify discount page? and I have to pay a monthly subscription + ADD ONE???? seriously the whole point of your app is the add one otherwise its useless. Unless you make your premium subscription with everything included you wont go that far.

Escape Watches

An application has very nice and useful features if you want to check how it looks like visit website www.escapewatches.com

Nature Backs Clothing Company

Awesome app! Great support. Definitely helps with conversions..

Woodosport

Love this app. Great support too. Used discount links in Instagram ads. Saw a bump in conversion as soon as I started using it. Now trying discount rules with automatic discount based on pricing tiers.

Doogy Care

bad, there app is down for several hours now, I want to update some coupons but couldn't open the app, if the discount wont show in the cart until the customer goes to the checkout page. your idea is good but your service not

Raw Energy Tools

This app is fabulous and my clients love the discount being automatically applied. One concern I have found is it doesn't always add the discount even if the cart total warrants it. I've had this happen 3 times already and after ensuring everything is still active on both the app and the coupon area, it seems to be an app mishap? I emailed the support and was referred to make an account and ask my question on some blog feed. Didn't like that at all and because I could never figure out where to post for help, I never have gotten to the bottom of why this happens. Would give this a 5 star rating if it weren't for these two hiccups.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9