Automatic Discount & Gift

Automatic Discount & Gift

by Tabarnapp

Run tiered discounts & gift offers. Users get the best one.

discounthealthstore-ie

This app is amazing. The most detailed discounting app on shopify and support are so helpful. Allows us to manage complicated discounting on our store. Highly recommend.

Winest.HK

Setup automatic discount for certain products when buying in combo's. Took some research to understand how to use different tools in the app, but the results are great.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.

We've been using Automatic Discount + Gift to create a tiered wholesale discount program. Since Shopify doesn't support multiple automatic discounts through their dashboard we sought a solution. A little trouble with the installation as we needed a custom cart page. The developer worked on his day off to help us out. Very kind and very nicely developed app.

Mint United

This app really helps us generate revenue! It works well with their Upsell App.
This is the only app which we found where users can still use a discount code at checkout along with automatic discount being applied. Derek from customer service is helpful, thank you!

Hush Puppies Honduras

If you want an app and a good support, this app is not the one, because I just got an issue with the app and I wrote for support but the first email answer me that I set up bad the app, I anwers again for help but after that I didn't get any response, Don't pay for this.

February 3, 2021

Hi, sorry for the delay, I was checking how the DCart app behaves alongside our app, with our app activated and deactivated. The issue is the same when our app doesn't run, it does fill the DCart discount field with %20 empty parameter (http://somup.com/crnfVho9bX). I've dropped an email to the DCart developers just now, hopefully they come back to me soon. My colleague will also try something in a few hours, when he's back at the office. We'll keep you posted via email.

MilaMela.com

Only just installed this App last week as I was needing an App for different types of sales. Derek from Automatic Discount & Gift was very helpful in adding the section for the discount to show in my cart page. App is working well and I have managed to secure some sales!

printspace

Really happy with this app. We have many sizes and price points within each product and it allowed me to offer discounts for specific sizes/prices.

HRH Equestrian

I installed the app on Nov 21 and after trying to set it up and even messaging the support team, I was told what I wanted to do was not possible. Uninstalled it on Nov 24 - with 3-day-free-trial period, and to my big surprise, got charged for it on my Shopify bill this morning. I just emailed support - I hope they reimburse me. This is an extra charge I was not planning in this Covid/Christmas time when every cent is important.

December 12, 2020

Hi Catherine, sorry about that. Indeed, our app makes a charge 72 hours (3 days) after the app is installed, once the free trial starts (when you select a plan and approve the charge). From what I see, you've installed and have approved the charge on November 18th and have uninstalled on 24th (https://gyazo.com/7df67181c9a8e44ce4e118675d50f16c)

The only way for me to process a refund is if the app is still installed. Otherwise Shopify doesn't allow me to do so. As I can see, the app is uninstalled now. You can either re-install the app and I process the refund or contact Shopify Billing to open a refund request.

Si vous voulez, je peux faire les démarches pour vous auprès de Shopify pour que vous vous fassiez rembourser. J'apprécierais en retour que vous supprimiez votre avis sur cette page.

Merci et désolé, encore une fois.

- Derek

Pitusa

I must have tried at least 8 apps to achieve what a thought was a simple tiered discount. What a relief when this app finally made it possible! What made it even better was the exceptional support provided by Derek who quickly and efficiently installed it on our theme and customized the cart display. He really saved our BFCM sale this year! Thanks so much

Christina Lehr

Great app and support. Special shout out to Dereck who made time on Thanksgiving/Black Friday to help us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15