Automatic Discount

Automatic Discount

by Tabarnapp

Run multiple discount & gift offers. Users get the best one.

Trees of Antiquity

The discount rules work great for our store. Support has always been quick and reliable when a hiccup arises.

Living A Sweeter Life

I am loving this app. I had to use multiple other paid apps before finally finding this one. I actually uninstalled it after realizing I didn't like the look of the icon and that it couldn't be changed. BUT! I told them about it and they actually went through all the trouble to add that feature to the app. Now you can change the look of the icon and they are the only app that I know that lets you do this. PHENOMENAL. PLUS, you can give the customer the choice of multiple gifts. That is exactly what I wanted. THANKS!

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

I have used this app for several years now. I recommend it to EVERYONE. Tha auto-applied codes at checkout give the average Shopify user some functionality that is otherwise only available to Shopify+ users.

Support is responsive and listens to feedback from users. I've had several positive interactions with support and even when I've had issues they have been remedied quickly.

Canyon Coffee

I had an issue where auto discounts weren't applying to PayPal and Apple Pay checkouts. Tabarnapp fixed the issue quickly and one of their reps, Hugo, did a great job following up with me to make sure we were having no problems. Really appreciate their response to fix the issue and taking the time to ensure everything was working for us!!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, when Paypal & Apple Pay buttons were in the cart page (or drawer/ajax cart), our app wasn't able to apply the discount as the Shopify checkout page was skipped completely. Removing the Paypal & Apple Pay buttons from the cart page was the solution... until today. We've implemented our new Discount Applier script, which should now solve your issue. Our app will not work if people click on BUY NOW in the product pages, though, as this creates a checkout on the fly, ignoring what's currently in the cart and skipping the cart at the same time.

Let me know if you get new orders missing the discount from Paypal or Apple Pay from your cart page.

Urban Modesty

App is working as expected. Developer kindly helped with display of discount price. This is much better than Shopify's automatic discount because customers can change the coupon.

ToolCentral.com

This app looked like it was exactly what we needed, and the way that it sets the discounts up is great. The problem that I have with the app is that it is not user friendly for the customers that visit our site. We may look into using this app in the future if there are a few changes with how it works on the front end for the customers. There are too many steps for the customers and in order for a customer to remove an item from the cart they have to exit out of the pop-up, remove it from the cart, then click back into the pop-up in order to checkout with the discount that they want.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. What you describe is not related to the entire app, only to the Upsell/Gift feature. We've improved it already by pre-selecting the first gift by default (avoiding customers the need to click on it). About allowing customers to edit the cart in the Gift's Order Summary modal, this was built like that intentionally, to avoid the temptation of removing items currently in cart before checkout. We'll meet tomorrow altogether and discuss about the possibility to add an option to allow editing the cart. Another idea would be to hide the current items in cart from this modal and only show the gift. We'll come back to you in a few days.

UPDATE - June 9, 2020
We'll implement a new feature to "Auto add gift to cart" by June 20th. This should help your use case.

Green Room Gear

I was in the market for an app to help amplify my store's bundling functionality, and after trying out a few different apps, it became clear that the 'Automatic Discounts App' was the one for my store.

It is very robust and can be tailored quite well to the specific needs you are looking for in regards to automatic discounts (x amount of items in cart yields y% off, etc).

I've also found the developer's customer service team replies fast and with helpful information.

Highly recommend!

EAV Boutique

The "free" plan content would indicate that basic rules for discounts would be available. They are not. I realize I shouldn't complain about anything provided for free, but I wasted 40 minutes trying to figure out what I was missing.

April 21, 2020

Hi Eva, sorry for the confusion about our pricing. Could you point where you saw the Basic rules were included in the free version of the app? We'll change this to avoid mistakenly misguide other people like you.

In about 2 weeks from now, we'll simplify our pricing to avoid such confusion.

Designpax

Very happy with this app so far. All seems to working great. Easy to install, setup and manage. I have not had to deal with support yet, so no idea how good that is but the fact that I didn't need them is good.
www.designpax.com

REK Cosmetics

WARNING. DO NOT PURCHASE. I paid the developer to have them unlock options needed to give freebies away to customers. They did that and their app doesn't minus the freebies given to customers out of the inventory on hand. They said it was Shopify's fault. They will not respond nor will they refund you for anything you paid. I found this flaw out when the freebies my customers were requesting, I no longer had in stock. I had to go could all my inventory and update the system. It was a disaster. DO NOT PURCHASE. There are better apps out there with better support.

December 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Like we've discussed over the phone today, the $49.99 one-time fee was refunded via app credits on June 25th, 2019. About the monthly charges, we've also authorized Shopify to process the refund. As for the issue itself, the piece of info you told us today really helps us investigating: the pre-order app (Preorderly) might have conflicted with the inventory update. We had previously tested in 4 other stores (without this app installed) and all was working smoothly. That's why we previously said we couldn't replicate the issue, as the inventory level was adjusting after each free gift sold. We'll run tests in a store with the Preorderly app and come back to you with our findings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12