Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

by Tabarnapp

Tiered Pricing, Member Discounts, Auto Gifts, Upsells & more

Yuya Tienda Oficial

Hice la configuración en modalidad de prueba y cuando se cargó el cobro de mi mensaulidad para comenzar a utilizar, Bloquea el Checkout al activar el app

The Cosmic Peddler

It was difficult to use for the purpose that was portrayed in the video. I spent two days playing with it and watching videos only to loose a bunch of money to customers who recieved discounts they not have received.

May 19, 2021

Hi, sorry for the delay, and sorry about the time and money wasted. I guess it's too late now, but if it isn't, let me know and I'll record a video tomorrow for you.

Dermarket

Outstanding customer support. Really responsive and helpful. they helped me in whatever i needed to configure the app in the first time

keystonemoderncreative

Outstanding customer support. Really responsive and helpful. I'm looking forward to see what else this app can do because I feel like I've just scratched the surface!

discounthealthstore-ie

This app is amazing. The most detailed discounting app on shopify and support are so helpful. Allows us to manage complicated discounting on our store. Highly recommend.

Winest.HK

Setup automatic discount for certain products when buying in combo's. Took some research to understand how to use different tools in the app, but the results are great.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.

We've been using Automatic Discount + Gift to create a tiered wholesale discount program. Since Shopify doesn't support multiple automatic discounts through their dashboard we sought a solution. A little trouble with the installation as we needed a custom cart page. The developer worked on his day off to help us out. Very kind and very nicely developed app.

Mint United

This app really helps us generate revenue! It works well with their Upsell App.
This is the only app which we found where users can still use a discount code at checkout along with automatic discount being applied. Derek from customer service is helpful, thank you!

Hush Puppies Honduras

If you want an app and a good support, this app is not the one, because I just got an issue with the app and I wrote for support but the first email answer me that I set up bad the app, I anwers again for help but after that I didn't get any response, Don't pay for this.

February 3, 2021

Hi, sorry for the delay, I was checking how the DCart app behaves alongside our app, with our app activated and deactivated. The issue is the same when our app doesn't run, it does fill the DCart discount field with %20 empty parameter (http://somup.com/crnfVho9bX). I've dropped an email to the DCart developers just now, hopefully they come back to me soon. My colleague will also try something in a few hours, when he's back at the office. We'll keep you posted via email.

MilaMela.com

Only just installed this App last week as I was needing an App for different types of sales. Derek from Automatic Discount & Gift was very helpful in adding the section for the discount to show in my cart page. App is working well and I have managed to secure some sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16