Automatic Discount

Automatic Discount

by Tabarnapp

Advanced discount rules, free gifts, prefilled carts and more

OBO - Organic Beard Oil

Thanks to this app! you can create super effective offers!! Works great and the demonstration content (youtube video) for everything I can do is very understandable. I recommend it 100%!

Xrace Apparel

Five stars for this app. Had a little issues set up, but very happy with the support team who help me quick. App is definitely what I was looking for to drive sales.

Hex Girl

Paid $50 just to unlock the app to find out it does not allow me to do what it literally advertises. This app claims you can create discounts based on the URL which the customer comes from (I'm trying to give a discount to customers with a .edu email). I upgraded twice and even on the advance plan there is absolutely no option for this. Not user friendly and quite frankly a waste of money since the app description misleads you to believe the app can do more than it says. I literally paid to unlock a feature that doesn't even exist. Wish I could be refunded.

November 5, 2019

Hi, first of all, thanks for your feedback. We do offer a refund, simply contact us via email to support@tabarnapp.com, or if you already have uninstalled the app, contact directly billing@shopify.com.

About your issue, the app doesn't claim to offer discount based on the traffic source, if that's what you meant. This is not yet implemented in our Discount rules. It claims to allow to create discount links, and by sharing them, to give a discount based on where (which link) the customer is coming from.

About your need of giving a discount to @edu emails, we're currently implementing our Smart Deals feature from our Carter app into our Automatic Discount app. In the Smart Deals, it's possible to create a rule based on the email addresses, for example all students from @edu or all wholesalers from @company.com

Baseline Nutritionals

We needed an app that would allow tiered discounts (5% off for orders over a $100 and 20% off for orders over $250), with 55% of our customers making use of these automatic discounts. This, of course, encourages larger orders. Automatic Discount does the job perfectly with the added bonus of telling shoppers in a popup how much they've saved while still in the shopping cart. Very cool feature, which encourages customers to complete the order in checkout.

Création du Roi

Excellent app, easy and quick set up. I was able to generate discount link to a facebook promo in no time. Looking forward to abuse it for black friday:)

SaroshSalman

Awesome App & a good replacement of limited functions of shopify automatic discount. keep it up.

I was using before an app which was using draft order to provide discount & was very poor in function, then shopify support recommended me this App & all my problems got solved

bakedcandleco

The support team is just perfect. Quick and efficient! They help me a lot. I really recommend this app. easy and smooth to add discounts, does exactly what it says.

perfect lens inc

Awesome app, even better support. Reached out with what I thought was a problem with the app. Wasn't a problem with the app and they fixed the actual theme problem with my website which was definitely not their responsibility.
6 stars.

Running Runner

Great app! This really adds value to my website. Setting up discount Links is easier than expected and it's nice feature!! this is a must have app to use

YimJam

WATCH OUT!! This APP is NOT FREE and there is no "FREE" plan available.

$59.99 just to UNLOCK the APP. $12.99/month required to USE the APP. $100.00 for any Installation "help".

The app is "FREE" to download but you have to pay $60.00 to unlock the use of the app, and then another monthly fee of $13.00 to just use the app. If you don't pay the monthly fee, your $60.00 is a waste.

Here's the kicker. They'll charge you another $100.00 dollars on top of all this to "Install" it for you if you need help with anything.

Sure, the copy and paste codes are easy to follow BUT,
Their instructional videos are SO TERRIBLE that you can't get any type of value. When it gets to the part where you actually need help, they say "here are some complicated versions of it". If you know coding, great! If not, pay us.

Their instructional videos don't go over everything because they WANT to leave you hanging in the hopes that they pay you $100.00 bucks for "Installation".

Overall, you would think on top of all this, support WOULD and SHOULD be something that's added on to the service. This app will drain your pocket before you get started with any Shopify dreams you have. Stay away.

September 15, 2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Let me clarify our pricing. The "Free plan available" displayed by Shopify in the app listing page is specific to the "Discount Links" and "Discount Popup" feature of the app. When you install the app, you don't have to approve charge and can use the discount links feature free. It's like that since 2016, and we won't change that because many users use this feature. That's why Shopify displays "Free plan available".

As for the other paid features, like the Discount Rules and Prefilled Carts, they do require a subscription plan (every plan has a 7-day free trial that starts only when you select a plan, not on app install). Some features also require a one-time fee of $49.99, like Display Savings, which also works for merchants on the free plan. We've made a graphic of our features and pricing here: https://tabarnapp.com/automatic-discount-pricing-2/. If you did pay a one-time fee for a feature that doesn't work for you, drop us a mail and we will refund it.

About the issues you've faced, and related to the instruction videos, could you tell us what they are? Indeed, it's hard to cover everything in a single video, but we try to record a video when it's needed or requested by a merchant. We put all our videos in our Youtube playlist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Uose34iOQ&list=PLGYOZMSnTXxUwUyZO--JpLyY7_qjegUlR)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15