Automatic Discount

Automatic Discount

by Tabarnapp

Apply automatic discounts via links and rules

Strong Lifestyle and coffee

guys I have to say, like so many I've been failing as an internet seller. (Sad I know.) I tried several apps much more sophisticated with no results. This app got me many orders with more than one product. it's simple, people want to reach the amount that gives a discount!!! Now I begin to understand how to make more money. Thanks to this nice app

Freedom Perfumes

I totally recommend this app as it is very user-friendly. Easy to understand and manage. It is time effective and very affordably priced!

Mud King Tires

Not good. This app is AMAZING! I use it since guru's highly recommended me this app (more than a year). Now, I would recommend it for anyone trying to boost sales! I never had a problem with this app since I use it. Nice work for the team behind!

Aleya Collections

I had to uninstall the app because it didnt work on my shop, i tried to contact support but there was not response for days and when they finally got back to me they mentioned we are looking into it.
I uninstalled the app and asked for the refund, they mentioned they will refund asap that was four weeks ago, i am fighting charge back on paypal.
very unprofessional and no timely response for the customer. this app makes changes to your core shopify theme, be careful if you buy this app. they make you pay for every little functionality. CEO Darek keeps promising to resolve but there is no response from him.

Unique Stair inc.

Unlike every other app I tried, this app does what it says it will do out of the box! The configuration was quick and easy and I could start offering discounts based on amount in the cart in just minutes.

Ultimatestraw

I use this app for over a year now and it is very helpful. We have so many option and it is optimized to help convert more. Their customer service is more than on point. I would recommend it to any shopify store.

Breathe in Detroit

I used this app during Black Friday to set up some basic rules for applying discounts based on cart amounts, something Shopify cannot do natively. It's important to understand that app works as s set of triggers to apply discount codes that you create in Shopify, so you have to combine the trigger with how you setup the discount - for example, by setting minimum purchase amounts in the discount itself, etc., as well as defining it in the app rule. It can be a little tricky to get it all set up correctly, and you'll want to do test carts, etc to make sure it's doing what you want. We had a little trouble getting the discount to trigger even though the correct cart amount was reached. The app owner was super responsive and even installed some code during Black Friday to make sure it was working correctly. He also helped with some basic troubleshooting during our sale. My only suggestion would be to put some of the info I learned through direct support into the app documentation/help section - like the example of putting the minimum purchase amount in the discount as well as the app rule. I would definitely use the app for future sales now that I know more about how it works.

Crio Bru

The app works great for some order but on other orders it doesn't apply the discount on about 10% of our orders. I spent most of black friday apologizing and refunding order manually. Sad!

Sawyer

**UPDATE - As frustrating as that was, the developer reached out immediately and helped us fix the issue.

I want to love this app. It appears to do exactly what we need. However, we're experiencing a major issue with about 15-20% of our orders... The discount is showing on the checkout page but when a customer places the actual order, the discount isn't working. Needless to say, I am getting a lot of complaints this morning (black friday of all days).

About 101 Shoes

Awesome and uncomplicated! I use this app for help me to increase the Average Order Value of my store. The support of the app is also amazing. HIGHLY recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11