Automatic Discount

Automatic Discount

by Tabarnapp

Apply automatic discounts based on what's in the shopping cart

perfect lens inc

Awesome app, even better support. Reached out with what I thought was a problem with the app. Wasn't a problem with the app and they fixed the actual theme problem with my website which was definitely not their responsibility.
6 stars.

Running Runner

Great app! This really adds value to my website. Setting up discount Links is easier than expected and it's nice feature!! this is a must have app to use

YimJam

WATCH OUT!! This APP is NOT FREE and there is no "FREE" plan available.

$59.99 just to UNLOCK the APP. $12.99/month required to USE the APP. $100.00 for any Installation "help".

The app is "FREE" to download but you have to pay $60.00 to unlock the use of the app, and then another monthly fee of $13.00 to just use the app. If you don't pay the monthly fee, your $60.00 is a waste.

Here's the kicker. They'll charge you another $100.00 dollars on top of all this to "Install" it for you if you need help with anything.

Sure, the copy and paste codes are easy to follow BUT,
Their instructional videos are SO TERRIBLE that you can't get any type of value. When it gets to the part where you actually need help, they say "here are some complicated versions of it". If you know coding, great! If not, pay us.

Their instructional videos don't go over everything because they WANT to leave you hanging in the hopes that they pay you $100.00 bucks for "Installation".

Overall, you would think on top of all this, support WOULD and SHOULD be something that's added on to the service. This app will drain your pocket before you get started with any Shopify dreams you have. Stay away.

September 15, 2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Let me clarify our pricing. The "Free plan available" displayed by Shopify in the app listing page is specific to the "Discount Links" and "Discount Popup" feature of the app. When you install the app, you don't have to approve charge and can use the discount links feature free. It's like that since 2016, and we won't change that because many users use this feature. That's why Shopify displays "Free plan available".

As for the other paid features, like the Discount Rules and Prefilled Carts, they do require a subscription plan (every plan has a 7-day free trial that starts only when you select a plan, not on app install). Some features also require a one-time fee of $49.99, like Display Savings, which also works for merchants on the free plan. We've made a graphic of our features and pricing here: https://tabarnapp.com/automatic-discount-pricing-2/. If you did pay a one-time fee for a feature that doesn't work for you, drop us a mail and we will refund it.

About the issues you've faced, and related to the instruction videos, could you tell us what they are? Indeed, it's hard to cover everything in a single video, but we try to record a video when it's needed or requested by a merchant. We put all our videos in our Youtube playlist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Uose34iOQ&list=PLGYOZMSnTXxUwUyZO--JpLyY7_qjegUlR)

Professional Pricing Society

We are using this app to get around the fact that Shopify won't let you set up more than one automatic discount at a time.

This provides an excellent solution to that little hurdle, and the set up was very intuitive. The whole app is very user friendly and has lots of great features we are excited to check out.

And last but not least...the customer service and help with onboarding is amazing.

The digital air inc

Super easy to use. Very happy with the results! Automatic Discount app let us do more then one scheduled automatic discount at the same date. The only app we found that allows us to do that!!

Xtreme MTB Clothes & Gear

This app helped me not only to generate double as much revenue, but the support team is AWESOME!!! They help out super quickly, are always nice and don't hesitate to give tips for my sales area. I couldn't be more happy with their work ethic and of course the app itself. 5 stars definitely!

Joe's Art Stuff

This app helped me to achieve bigger cart amount from my customers. I use Advanced discount rules to give free gift since a long time now. I reach the app support at the beginning to better understand. support was responsive and good by my experience! I recommend this app! has made a great boost in my sales

Botany Trade Co.

1) It says 7-day free trial but app doesn't prompt you to activate this feature. Very miss leading.
I am not paying $150+ and additional one time fees without seeing whether app works on my site or not.
2) App itself seems not very user friendly, very difficult to navigate.
3) I can't find what I need to do unless i stop and read every single unnecessary tabs and columns. (while trying to avoid all "subscribe, must subscribe, this feature premium only, get now..." notifications pops everywhere...)
4) Works very slow, sometimes freezes and you have to close the windows and log in to your shopify again (I have 2018 iMac , 256mps internet)
5) Finally I was able to add a rule to test it and waited 20 minutes, still n change.
6) I don't think this worth it.
Will update again for good or bad...

July 21, 2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

1) When you install the app, the app is free. The 7-day free trial only starts when you enable a paid subscription (monthly or yearly plan). If you need more than 7 days to test and see if the app works for your needs, contact us.
2 & 3) We're always trying to improve the admin screens, with the addition of new features it can get crowded. The main navigation is by clicking on the badges/icons in the header. We're adding a step-by-step tutorial this week admin side to make it clearer.
4) Could you explain to us step-by-step please what you did to make it freeze? This should happen. If you take the time to send us an email to support@tabarnapp.com, that would be very appreciated.
5) If you create a discount rule (basic or advanced), you first need to activate a subscription and therefore the 7-day free trial at the same time.
6) If you explain to us your use case, we can guide you through if it's worth for your needs or not.

Natural Products Garden

Great app, it works perfectly on my website. This app allow me to do multiple scheduled automatic discount at the same date. I highly recommend for increasing sales!

cupcakeout

It's great app, very usefull. Does what is says it's gonna do and the support is great! They answered very quickly at my questions and they are very efficient. I recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14