Reviews (275)

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create custom and complex discount promotions, including tiered automatic discounts and free gifts. They appreciate its unique features like applying discounts to product variants and multi-currency support. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. The customer support team is also commended for their quick and proactive problem-solving approach.

September 17, 2023

Really grate app, u will never find better then this for beginners

Desees
Ireland
7 days using the app
Staytuned replied September 19, 2023

Thanks so much for this great review! We're confident ADG's going to bring in a lot of extra revenue for you. And if you need anything, our support crew is happy to help out. Cheers!

October 19, 2023

The app works really well, and the support team is amazing.

New Zealand Health Food Co.
New Zealand
29 days using the app
Staytuned replied October 23, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please reach out to us again any time you need our help.

February 20, 2024

Good & cooperative support,

ZunGoor
Qatar
About 4 hours using the app
Staytuned replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback ZunGoor team! We're glad that our support team was able to help you out.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know. You know where to reach us!

December 28, 2023

Excellent

MyKingdom
Vietnam
4 months using the app
Staytuned replied January 3, 2024

Thank you so much for your review MyKingdom and Team!

We are honored to be a core part of your business! Should you ever need any help, you know where to find us!

September 19, 2023

Timely customer service

Neon Snail Nail
China
6 months using the app
Staytuned replied September 25, 2023

Thank you for the review! We will continue doing our best to continue to provide you with quick and helpful responses. Cheers!

December 9, 2023

So far so good. easy to use.

My Store
42 minutes using the app
Staytuned replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and we are pleased to hear that you had a user-friendly experience with our app.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any help!

Edited August 12, 2020

Great app. It allows me to make my customers' experience very easy and seamless. Great service too! Highly recommended.

FCPeffects
Over 7 years using the app
December 18, 2017

Excellent app. I use this on www.skincarebysuzie.com. I use it as a 3 tier discount , What would make this perfect for my needs if it had a Motivator built in, i.e. Conqrats you have a discount of $5 Spend $30 more to receive a 10% count etc for each level

Suzieskincare
Almost 6 years using the app
November 23, 2020

Seeking to do 20% off entire ecatalog sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday period for webshop www.holdupsuspenders.com

Holdup Suspender Company
Over 5 years using the app
Edited July 6, 2020

I had an issue where auto discounts weren't applying to PayPal and Apple Pay checkouts. Tabarnapp fixed the issue quickly and one of their reps, Hugo, did a great job following up with me to make sure we were having no problems. Really appreciate their response to fix the issue and taking the time to ensure everything was working for us!!

Canyon Coffee
Over 5 years using the app
Staytuned replied June 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, when Paypal & Apple Pay buttons were in the cart page (or drawer/ajax cart), our app wasn't able to apply the discount as the Shopify checkout page was skipped completely. Removing the Paypal & Apple Pay buttons from the cart page was the solution... until today. We've implemented our new Discount Applier script, which should now solve your issue. Our app will not work if people click on BUY NOW in the product pages, though, as this creates a checkout on the fly, ignoring what's currently in the cart and skipping the cart at the same time.

Let me know if you get new orders missing the discount from Paypal or Apple Pay from your cart page.