Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Maxon Merch Store

Amazing plugin and customer service! We are probably using the plugin a little differently than most shops - we use it as a way to giveaway merch items during our live webinars. The plugin was working well for us except in one circumstance. We sent one inquiry to Tabarnapp and not only did Derek answer our question immediately, he added some additional functionality to the plugin to solve the minor issue we were experiencing.

VIETRI

Support is wonderful. Within 24 hours I was sent a detailed video on how to install a specific feature with our store. I recommend!

Beauty by Earth

We love this app! It's a great way to support retention and give back some love to customers. We're particularly obsessed with smart deals and gifting functionality. EXACTLY what we needed. Support is a bit slow sometimes confusing to work with but the app is worth it.

Abela Online

Thanks for the response. The previous issue was resolved however one issue still remains which is discount code created in the smart deal does not work at check out. if the customer forgets to key in the discount code in Cart Page and applies discount at checkout it will not be recognized. Can you provide an option to replace the message displayed at checkout when keying in the discount code created in smartdeals.? ********************************************************************************** SmartDeal - Having a discount code link ? is Not working on your app. The app behavior is not consistent. The discount link displays some times and doesn't display at times. Trying to reach your support level 1 through your app which throws an error message. Oops your form couldn’t be submitted.

October 17, 2021

Reply to your updated review:
You are right, the smart deal codes won't work when customers input them manually in the discount field at checkout. There is no way for us to edit the error message there, because Shopify owns and controls the checkout page and forbids apps to run there, for all stores (except the Shopify PLUS stores). The possible solutions would be to use a smart deal LINK instead (it could be a straight link or inside a button - and once the button is clicked, it activates the smart deal), or to run the smart deal inside an automatic promotion. Another idea if you still want to use the smart deal codes manually applied, would be to make a bold text and/or a banner in the cart page to make sure people see they can apply a deal code there.

1st reply:
Hi, like mentioned via email, we have deployed a fix for showing the link on mobile devices, today (Sunday morning). The issue was caused by a script in your theme, we've identified the cause yesterday (Saturday) and then have replied to you, but our email got blocked by your mail provider. Or second email today also got denied by your mail provider. I've used my gmail address to make a followup with you, this one wasn't blocked.

Side note: you have a script that reloads the page every 30 seconds or so, it’s added in the theme, which might hurt the user experience.

Let us know if you need more help, with our app or anything else.

Derek

TheBeautyCloud.com

Automatic Discounts & Gifts adds much needed capability to Shopify. The ability to deploy discounts driven by customer tags, the presence of particular items in the cart, and stacked discounts that provide a different percentage off depending on the product being sold. We had a small issue when implementing the app and the developer was very responsive and corrected the issue quickly. We would definitely recommend this app.

Funzze

This app is very easy to use, and the response of the support is very fast. Price is very affordable, the features can meet most of your basic needs. We have used the automatic discounts most, they have worked very well, no bugs or errors. We will explore more features, and then add more info to our review in the near future.

Skybox Audio

SO far so good. And the support has been incredibly responsive. Haven't launched it live into the world yet but initial configuration is very promising.

Englander-eg

Please i need support now im using the app and I have some problems please ay support contact me Eng.Ahmed. Ghareb2@gmail.com

September 21, 2021

Hi, I've sent a login request. Let me know once it's approved.
So, you want the 10% discount + a free gift, is that it? And right now only the 10% discount is working, is that right?
Please read again what my colleague has described a few days ago below ↓

You want to offer a 10% discount on orders over $5000 and also offer them a free gift.

In order to achieve that you first have to go to Smart Deals section and create a 10% off whole order deal, set a minimum requirements purchase of $5000 on it. You also have on the same deal, the option to enable giving a gift product.

After you're done with the deal, go to the Automatic Promotions screen and create a new one. Select the deal you just created as the benefit.

If you're happy with the promotion you built, don't forget to turn it on!

If you need any other help, you can contact us via our support email or by opening a ticket.

Thank you!

TRUCK

10/21 Update -- This is an update to my first comments that you can read below. These guys continue to be super helpful as I request further functionality from their app. I recently needed a small but significant update to how the discounts were working for mulitple items in the cart. They had it all fixed up within a couple hours. Really excellent customer service. I highly recommend their work. I'm using this app to provide a tiered discount program to customers who meet a specific criteria and are tagged within shopify. And based on what product catagory they order from, they get a specific % off of the items within that catagory. They app is working very well. And, the customer service has been very good.

September 20, 2021

You rock!

Cable5

Excellent app. $20 000 convention in 5 weeks but it must appear next to a product. Showing at checkout is not enough.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The savings can be displayed in a Congrats popup and/or in the cart, before checkout. Thanks to Online Store 2.0 and Shopify's new theme engine, we'll come up shortly with more theme extensions, one of them being on the product pages.