Automatic Discounts & Gifts

4th of July Sale - Buy More Save More, Tiered Discounts, Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Yuri A Jones Fine Art

So far, the app has worked exactly how it's supposed to. This has made discounts much easier for my store and my clients. Thank you!

Donna Bella Hair

The app didn't work as needed. When I created a gift, it added the free gift 3 times to the cart. Then I couldn't get the help needed to figure out why. So deleted the app and went with other options. May work for some people, but when I add something and it doesn't work as described and support isn't there, I don't use the app. That's pretty straight forward.

January 3, 2022

Hi, I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Did you try emailing us or submitting a ticket? I see you installed the app 2h15 ago but I don't see any request sent from your store since. It's hard for me to tell why the add was adding multiple gifts since you've uninstalled the app now, but my guess would be some other Shopify Plus Scripts (or apps) conflicting with our auto-gift feature, maybe. Let me know if you still need help.

UPDATE: My colleague told me we've received a call around the same time you posted the review, but the call was coming from an Unknown Caller ID, so we weren't able to call back. I've also tried the number you have in our partner dashboard (+1 888-424-7548 ), but this is Donna Bella Hair's customer service, unfortunately wasn't able to reach the person who was testing our app.

DiscLife

Tabarnapp worked as advertised. Really fills in the gaps Shopify is missing. It’s easy to implement, we were up and running with our first use case within minutes, and we’ve had no issues since. Looking forward to implementing some of the more complex use cases when the need arises. If the price works for the economics of your business I would absolutely recommend Tabarnapp.

KENT | super natural basics

great app! solved our need to offer multiple automatic discounts at once. easy to use and working great for us so far.

La Femme Boheme

I love the functionality but the interface is a little convoluted and takes a minute to figure out. After tinkering with the app, I was able to set up the discount I needed. Customer service was quick to respond to my questions. Would use it again.

Lotus Energy

This app allowed me to have automatic discounts apply during our Black Friday tiered discount sale! There are several other features, but it's a little confusing to use, so there's a bit of a learning curve.

December 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! About the confusion, we're always trying to improve the admin UI, as indeed when you are adding more features on a monthly basis, it can get crowded in there.

Dysvik Clothing

We have tried many discount apps, but this is the best working so far! Satisfied with function and support!

Captain Fawcett Limited

Derek's customer service is fantastic and the app is working perfectly for our tiered Christmas Promo.

BlowBack Masters

Amazing support on a black Friday. Had a issue and they got back to me within 2 minutes via email and fixed my issue quickly. Great service thankyou

BULLDOG

Amazing Support. Needed assistance setting up rules so all the discounts are applied properly. Derek replied within 1 hours and in some cases within less than 30min during the day.