4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer support and comprehensive features. It's praised for managing complex discount scenarios, creating diverse promotions, and supporting multiple currencies. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and has an intuitive interface. Merchants find it useful in improving customer experience, boosting sales, and increasing average order value. Standout features include tiered automatic discounts and cart amount-based discounts.

September 6, 2023

ADG has been really helpful for running our tiered automatic discounts. Their customer support is extremely responsive - they're quick to get back to us on questions/issues and open to suggestions to boost the user experience for our customers!

JoyLet
8 months using the app
Staytuned replied September 8, 2023

Your feedback is highly valued! Suggestions like yours are what helps us continue to improve our app and provide the needs of our merchants! Thank you so much for this honest review.

If anything else comes up and you need our help, you know where to reach us. Cheers!

October 19, 2023

The app works really well, and the support team is amazing.

New Zealand Health Food Co.
New Zealand
29 days using the app
Staytuned replied October 23, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please reach out to us again any time you need our help.

September 17, 2023

Really grate app, u will never find better then this for beginners

Desees
Ireland
7 days using the app
Staytuned replied September 19, 2023

Thanks so much for this great review! We're confident ADG's going to bring in a lot of extra revenue for you. And if you need anything, our support crew is happy to help out. Cheers!

December 9, 2023

So far so good. easy to use.

My Store
42 minutes using the app
Staytuned replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and we are pleased to hear that you had a user-friendly experience with our app.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any help!

March 16, 2023

I have received the best customer service ever. (Shout out to RG) I was having some problems with the automatic discount and I got a step by step help. They made a loom video so I can easily understand and visual see exactly what I needed to do. I've been on Shopify for 4 years and I wish all the other apps and developers were like this. Excellent service!!

Camellia Fiber Company
8 months using the app
Staytuned replied March 18, 2023

Wow, this is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much! I think RG might print it out and frame it to put up on his office wall. We're happy to help and we're standing by in case you ever need anything else.

August 20, 2023

ADG is very helpful in making discount codes easier for merchants, and their support team is fast and reliable.

Improved Feet
3 months using the app
Staytuned replied August 22, 2023

We are glad that our team was able to help! Our goal is to provide a world-class customer experience and we are very happy to hear your feedback. We will continue to do our best to improve our product and our service. Thank you for an amazing review!

Please let us know if you need anything else! Cheers!

March 17, 2023

unbeatable service! we have set up countless discounts using this app and it works great. RG is extremely helpful and has helped to set up more complicated promotions for us as well as customize a few things we wanted. Awesome and helpful team. I highly recommend

Screen Print Direct
Almost 2 years using the app
Staytuned replied March 18, 2023

Thank you! The only thing that makes us happier than knowing ADG is generating lots of extra revenue for you is seeing RG get recognized for the star that he is. We place a premium on customer service here - our whole team aims for that same level of service, so please touch base again whenever you need more help!

May 1, 2023

Extremely helpful customer service.

The app has difficulties with international currencies, but this is waiting on Shopify to open up availability to configure with their API's. The app does everything we need

RMU
About 1 year using the app
Staytuned replied May 2, 2023

Thanks for this honest review!

Your feedback is very important to us, and we ensure that we continue improving our app to support our merchant's needs. We understand how important international currencies are, and this is already on our priority list.

Please feel free to touch base if there's anything else you may need help with!

August 23, 2023

Hello, I had problems creating a specific discount offer in my online shop. I got acquainted with the ADG app through a recommendation, and I got help from the ADG support team very quickly. My problem was solved in a short time. ADG support team is amiable and helpful.
I can only recommend it.
Best regards
Soheila K
From Sankt Augustin Germany

narsico.de
Germany
1 day using the app
Staytuned replied August 25, 2023

Hey there Soheila! It's so good to hear from you! Thanks for making our day with such an amazing review, we really appreciate it.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Cheers!

July 27, 2023

The app functions smoothly and boasts an attractive interface; however, the pricing model leaves much to be desired. Charging 2.9% of my sales for this app seems exorbitant as i only use automatic discounts on checkout. Even the 0.6% option, though relatively acceptable, becomes burdensome when coupled with the additional $45 monthly fee. It becomes impractical to sustain this kind of expense for an app that I only utilize sporadically in my shop. The substantial flat fee of $45 is not justified for an app I'll stop using this app after this charge.

The Green Tanners
About 1 month using the app
Staytuned replied July 28, 2023

Hi there, thank you for your honest and detailed feedback. You're not the first person to share these views with us, which is why we're currently working on potential updates to our pricing model.

I do want to clarify something, though. The percentage charged on sales (whether 2.9% or 0.6%) only applies to sales generated through your ADG promotions. This percentage is *not* applied to all sales in your store.

However, as I mentioned before, this pricing structure probably does still need some work. We'll definitely take your valuable input into consideration as we address this. Thank you!

Hannes Bez
Director of Customer Experience - Staytuned (ADG)