Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Black Friday Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

sirwaggingtons

Great app and great experience with customer service on resolving any issues I had along the way. Would recommend as it is also affordable compared to other apps.

Belora

Hi there is a problem. I am not able to integrate the app and have been talking with your customer support. Last two days I have been requesting him to set up this app. He doesnt even respond on time and hasnt done anything. I have given all access. this is not the right way to treat customer. If there is an issue with your app let me know.

August 6, 2021

Hi, we've made the setup today, let me know if it's fine.
Just to clarify things, we've tried yesterday but the app wasn't installed yet (https://gyazo.com/fd77937b4ec974e73805cb68d143e00d), and you've confirmed it (https://gyazo.com/08c851ac8e4f2fd1a0ca91b2e807acf9). Only the store owner can install and approve the charge to start the free trial. We cannot do that for you, Shopify doesn't allow us (https://gyazo.com/bee6c54b2ef9b3bca5150a9c57acd15b). Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Mauli Rituals

I do like that this app allows me to stack discounts, and it was one of the only ones I found that did this. Helpful support with quick replies - a few teething issues at first but they were really friendly and quick to resolve. would recommend.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Wish you all the success you deserve with your great skincare products!

MilaMela.com

I initially had some compatibility issues with my Theme but I must say once these were smoothed out the app is working well. I especially love the bundle deals (I'm using BOGO -Choose 3 for $XX) this promo is working really well for me. I have also used stacked deals in the past. Derek has been kind enough to speed up my checkout and remove any incompatible features. Yes I would recommend this app as it does have a lot of features for discounts.

Tala Cooking

We originally used this app for a by X and get Y free but after installing it has many other excellent discounts and gift features to capitalise on. The support was the best feature of all, they responded very quickly and were more than helpful.

Partsology

this app helps me to do discounts based of my business rules, please keep improving the app thanks for all

Campaign Coins

Easy to use, works as intended with plenty of flexible options. Excellent developer support with configuration.

Yuya Tienda Oficial

Hice la configuración en modalidad de prueba y cuando se cargó el cobro de mi mensaulidad para comenzar a utilizar, Bloquea el Checkout al activar el app

June 18, 2021

Hi there,
We sent a login request to investigate and fix the possible issue but we still haven't heard back from you yet.

Without any access, we noticed just one big problem so far. Someone from your team, customised the "APP PROXY URL" that our app uses.

Please revert it back to the original format (ex: "/tools/tabarnapp-ad/..") in order for the app to function properly.

Shopify allows merchants to change this setting, but doesn't allow developers to know what value was chosen. With that in mind, our app can only work with the default value of "/tools/".

The Cosmic Peddler

It was difficult to use for the purpose that was portrayed in the video. I spent two days playing with it and watching videos only to loose a bunch of money to customers who recieved discounts they not have received.

May 19, 2021

Hi, sorry for the delay, and sorry about the time and money wasted. I guess it's too late now, but if it isn't, let me know and I'll record a video tomorrow for you.

Dermarket

Outstanding customer support. Really responsive and helpful. they helped me in whatever i needed to configure the app in the first time