Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 26, 2020

I installed this app to try free trial. I didn’t find what I was looking for and uninstalled it before it expired. But they ended up charging me and now they don’t even care to respond to my and Shopify agent’s email requesting a refund.

홈쇼핑월드
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
StayTuned replied October 26, 2020

*Update 10/27/2020: the refund is being processed by Shopify*

Hi, I can see that you've first installed the app on September 21st and our script made a charge on September 30th, which happens to be after the 7-day trial ended.

I didn't and still don't see the email from your store 홈쇼핑월드 nor from Shopify agent. Could you email us to support@tabarnapp.com? We'll authorize the refund for sure, no worry.

October 20, 2020

I mainly used this App to create multiple Automated Discounts! Aside from that it came with a brilliant pop up feature which informs the customer that they've just received a discount. This is a huge plus because it's conversion metric as every one wants a discount, and when you're anyways giving them one you might as well make it loud and clear! It has so many different features that I haven't even begun playing with when it comes to the discount section. Aside from that it also has upsell/cross sell feature which I'm yet to play with. As for the team, they've been super prompt in helping me get set up and to answer my follow up questions. I'd highly recommend this App!

Decor Lane
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 12, 2020

App does a great job of allowing specific discount rules. It has allowed us to do multiple promo builds at one time with small modifications.

Happy Feet Slippers
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 11, 2020

I was really hoping to be able to use this app to provide a better user experience for my customers using automatic discount codes. Unfortunately, we never got it to work despite implementing recommended steps by Tabarnapp. A bit of a disappointment and a giant waste of time.

Imperial Terrain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StayTuned replied October 11, 2020

Really sorry for the inconveniences and waste of time. We should have helped more. If it's not too late, we could make the setup for you, free of charge of course.

October 9, 2020

Really useful app that we are using since many months. If you have specific use case that you want to implement, their support is just amazing! They help by giving some really actionable hints.

Myparquet.com
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 17, 2020

Very useful and easy to use. The set up with priority discount according to the product purchased comes very handy. Love it!
mujerantigua.com

Antigua
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 14, 2020

Great app and support is very helpful! Adds a much needed functionality not included in Shopify. Highly Recommended! A+++++

Smart for Life
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 1, 2020

The urgency that the app creates at Product Page level, which leads straight to Checkout is crucial for visitors on the fence. An exclusive offer tips the scale in our favour. Derek was absolutely amazing as he was patient with my queries, and help me create a custom flow which is reaping dividends. Derek, consider offering a premium onboarding service :)

Samu-Knives
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 19, 2020

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It automate my coupons using condition, so I can offer different Buy x get Y offer. This is the only app that can do this without being intrusive for the user. Customer support is also fast to answer and very helpful.

Sanibandz
France
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited August 12, 2020

Great app. It allows me to make my customers' experience very easy and seamless. Great service too! Highly recommended.

FCPeffects