Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Xmas in July - Buy More Save More, Tiered Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Crio Bru

The app works great for some order but on other orders it doesn't apply the discount on about 10% of our orders. I spent most of black friday apologizing and refunding order manually. Sad!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconveniences.

Sawyer

**UPDATE - As frustrating as that was, the developer reached out immediately and helped us fix the issue.

I want to love this app. It appears to do exactly what we need. However, we're experiencing a major issue with about 15-20% of our orders... The discount is showing on the checkout page but when a customer places the actual order, the discount isn't working. Needless to say, I am getting a lot of complaints this morning (black friday of all days).

ML Furs

Very expensive app for Shopify Plus users, with no trial. $99/month on top of all the other fees, and who knows if it works or suits the customers needs?

That said, there is little to no support. The Bold discount app however calls you and helps you to see if their app will work, it didn't for us, but the customer service was incredible.

Automatic Discount - not worth it.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry for the poor support. We indeed don't have any phone support, as our team is small and mostly only developers.
About the 7-day trial, it starts after you select a paid subscription, not before.

Sidekick

[Updated Nov 2021]
Didn't realize I reviewed this app in 2018, so now in 2021 I'm updating it because it has improved a lot since then! We reinstalled this app for Black Friday this year and I've noticed how many new features they have built in. It can probably handle any discount scenario you can dream up. We tested a slightly cheaper competitor before downloading this, and deleted it after a day. This solved all our problems and more importantly, support has been very quick to respond. Highly recommend this app! [Nov2018]
Installed the app and tried to get it to work for a max limit on discount codes. (i.e. customer gets 50% off up to a max of $100). Didn't work even though we thought it should. Contacted support and they said they'd look into it. We gave them access and they haven't logged in or responded to us in 5 days. Emailed and called but no response. We are now nearing the free trial period so we're uninstalling it. Big waste of time. Support was terrible. Wouldn't recommend.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the delay of response.
About the max limit on discount codes. (i.e. customer gets 50% off up to a max of $100), that's currently not possible, but we're working on it to launch that feature inside our Carter app, in early Summer 2019.

Yooletta

it simply does not work.
we've paid for both premium and for advanced rules add on but discounts don't apply.
support did not help us sort this out and we're now giving it another shot addressing them in trying to sort the issue.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bomb Thoughts

This app used to have some functionality to it. Last time I used it the free version has everything paywalled forcing you to upgrade to premium in order to use even the basic rules. Don't waste your time with this app.

April 16, 2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback. The free part of the app is the discount links feature. We've made it clearer using badges to visually show what you can/cannot access with the free plan. The discount rules (basic or advanced) are part of the paid subscription, indeed.

Dolo Supplies

Awesome app. Makes it easy for us to link our promotions directly to our ads.

Six Row

I was charged for this app during the trial period. The amount was minimal but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

April 16, 2019

Hi, this $0.01 activation charge is gone now. Thanks for the feedback, that helps us improve.

L A Marketplace

couldnt give zero star. Why would I use your app if the free options are already in shopify discount page?
and I have to pay a monthly subscription + ADD ONE???? seriously
the whole point of your app is the add one otherwise its useless.
Unless you make your premium subscription with everything included you wont go that far.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the review. Shopify has indeed a discount links feature and automatic discount for Buy X get Y discounts. The main difference is the number of discount rules (applying discounts automatically, based on what's in the cart) that you can do with our app, and the fact that you can offer multiple tiers of discounts.

We do charge one-time fees for 2 of our features: an add-on feature to display the discount and savings in the cart AND another feature to get more advanced cart rules (eg. based on collections, customer tags, past orders and more).

Escape Watches

An application has very nice and useful features if you want to check how it looks like visit website www.escapewatches.com