Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Tiered Discounts, Gifts, BOGO, VIP, Custom & Stacked Deals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Automatic Discount & Gifts - Black Friday analytics

Escape Watches

An application has very nice and useful features if you want to check how it looks like visit website www.escapewatches.com

Nature Backs Clothing Company

Awesome app! Great support. Definitely helps with conversions..

Raw Energy Tools

This app is fabulous and my clients love the discount being automatically applied. One concern I have found is it doesn't always add the discount even if the cart total warrants it. I've had this happen 3 times already and after ensuring everything is still active on both the app and the coupon area, it seems to be an app mishap? I emailed the support and was referred to make an account and ask my question on some blog feed. Didn't like that at all and because I could never figure out where to post for help, I never have gotten to the bottom of why this happens. Would give this a 5 star rating if it weren't for these two hiccups.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the reviews. We closed the Slack team (some blog feed you refer to). You were right, it wasn't working. We have a ticketing platform now.

Ecigaretteempire

it works just perfect!
never had an issue with it at all

Az Delivery

AMAZING APP - AMAZING SUPPORT

Not only does the app work REALLY good and simple, also there was someone on our sites 24/7!

They even changed the app according to our recommendation. Realy great service. I can only recommend it.

Divahairdeals Store

Awesome app in my opinion. We've run tens of thousands in sales with it. Everything from automatic discounts to pre filled carts with discounts already applied. It solves many problems in some very clever ways without having to learn rocket science. Great support as well with direct access to the devs if you join their slack channel.

Melissajane Botuique

Dosnt work had customer left the cart because this app did not work :( so i uninstalled

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry for the inconveniences.

Mallowspamperedpetemporium

Uninstalled. It solved the basic problem (gift with purchase) but I was so disgusted that I'm expected to pay a $50 fee to "unlock" the ability to tell anybody about it... that's with the premium account too. Lame.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for the review. We do charge a $49.99 one-time fee to unlock the Free Gifts feature, mainly to pay our team, servers, support and fund the development of new features. Our goals are actually similar: empower Shopify store owners to make more sales.

Smartroost

Not working. We have tried to use this app to limit a discount coupon to 50% off 2 of the same item. I believe we have it set up correctly, but it is not limiting the discount as it should. If someone orders 2 they get a discount. If they order 4 they get the same discount. We only want to apply the 50% off to 2 items. The next two items should not be discounted. They are all the same item.

Disappointed.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review. I believe this can be achieved using the discount type "Buy X get Y" from Shopify discounts. And you can use our app to automate its application.

Suzieskincare

Excellent app. I use this on www.skincarebysuzie.com. I use it as a 3 tier discount , What would make this perfect for my needs if it had a Motivator built in, i.e. Conqrats you have a discount of $5 Spend $30 more to receive a 10% count etc for each level