Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Tiered Discounts, Gifts, BOGO, VIP, Custom & Stacked Deals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Automatic Discount & Gifts - Black Friday analytics

Woodies

I don't understand what this app does that the default Shopify discounts app doesn't already do?

I can get a shareable link with the discount applied already

I'm willing to change my rating if presented compelling evidence

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review. This discount links feature is indeed really similar to Shopify's shareable discount links. And that's why this part of the app is free. The main difference is the discount rules (applying discounts automatically, based on what's in the cart) as well as the add-on features like a way to display the discount & savings in the cart, to show a Congrats popup when a rule is met and a discount is applied, the prefilled carts with a discount attached to them and so on.

Jaowholesale

Wow! These guys are great! Bogdan took lots of time to explain how things work to help me figure out exactly what my client's need. (which was not simple) Thanks so much!

Balisnake

Great App & great support! Thank you, guys! ;)

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Update - The app developer managed to get it to work, it took a few days but it was sorted in the end. A few important changes. Any pop ups should be able to be set to appear on the product and or cart and it would be great for it to offer a strikethrough of the RRP and apply the discount price

Update - Paid $50 to unlock the discount in cart message which 2 days later I still can't get to work and the automatic discounts link dosn't actually show the 'sale' price until you get to the checkout (by which time most users have abandoned)

Very good app for automatically applying discounts either individually or multiples (tiered discounts) the only downside and why i gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is...

It would be ideal if the user was encouraged to spend more when using multiple discounts. E.G Spend another £30 to unlock a greater saving

Stoopid Froot Apparel

A wonderful app with wonderful customer service!

Sacred Life Spirit Shop

Easy to use, works like a charm. Really good to pair with an e-mail flow to offer discounts automatically applied via a button click/link. That's our main use for this plugin.

Grownmanshave

Love this app. It does what it says. Simple and easy to set up and use.

Marco Natalia

Excellent customer service. I had an issue with installation and was provided EXTREMELY prompt assistance at nearly 8pm at night. I needed a work around to offer discounts to my wholesale customers and this helped me get it done without a 1 to 2 day wait. Highly recommended.

Ouroboros Herbals

Great app and excellent customer service! ^_^

New Loops

Works well and is doing it's job! I am using it with other apps to offer discounts over a certain amount and it is working. I think the code disappears sometimes at checkout depending on what the customer does/click/back button etc.. but I don't think it's a big problem. Overall it is working!