Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Tiered Discounts, Gifts, BOGO, VIP, Custom & Stacked Deals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Automatic Discount & Gifts - Black Friday analytics

Opticascvmas

Excellent App, it lets you do the essentials of multiple discounts at the time. very recommended.

Add more rules options Please!

Bespoke Baby

This is a good app for basic discounts that you want automatically added to a cart. I use it to add a discount for all orders over a certain amount, a little sweetener when people reach checkout to see a discount applied.

Divas Closet 2

I dont know what you have done with this app. It no longer works in my store an the dashboard is terrible. If it aint broke dont fix it.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review. When an app pushes an update, Shopify requires the merchant to approve and to click on "Upgrade". That's probably why it wasn't working for you anymore. We did change the dashboard to be able to add new features to the app.

Ambrofit

I love it. I had a small issue at first, contacted support on their slack, and they got back to me within 20 minutes. No issues since. It's a great tool.

To Little Arrows

Works great! Exactly what we were looking for, for our wholesale portal.

Colby Valve

This has helped us in many ways. The biggest is on our wholesale store where we use this to lock down access to all products unless a customer is tagged with "dealer" or "approved". If they are, then when they log-in, they see everything and can order easily.

This is a simple and highly useful app. We are very grateful for it.

6ixman 2

Great app with excellent support. Don't believe anyone saying they have bad support or that their service is unreliable - that's the competition trying to give them a bad rep. They answered my query on a Sunday on the Slack channel and they are releasing a brand new update that makes this app better than ever. Until Shopify starts giving everyone the most basic of features in the cart, this app is gold.

Primedealonline

Looks like it stops working sometimes, pop up doesnt show up every time, and support takes a few days to reply. Replies are vague. I was initially liking it, but now i will need to remove it if it DOESNT work as published.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for your review. The discount popup doesn't show every time, you are right. We do that on purpose, not to annoy customers. It shows when a discount rule is met and when a discount is applied. We're also building a new feature to show the discount popup based on other factors than what's in the cart (coming at the end of 2019).

About the vague replies, sorry about that. We did improve support as the team grew last few years.

Artesanos Design Collection

The app works just as described and is very easy to set up. I highly recommend if you are looking for something to set up automatic discounts.

Mt Digital Print

Found a bug and Derek give me an awesome customer service.
It's working all fine now and I'm sure he is dedicated
improving and making this app Great.