Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Designs By Dees Hands 2

Good concept but the app does not work properly and support was non-existent. I set the rate and when I closed the app it stopped working. Seems to be full of bugs.

April 16, 2019

We improved the app a lot since 2016. We grew the team as well, for a better support. Let us know if you want to give it another try.

Createpros

We needed automatic discounting when a customer buys 2 or more of the same item. This app does the job. Derek and team respond fast if you need support.

Impressions Baisyaakov Net

The customer service is the best I've seen yet, and the app works beautifully. Thank you!

Superdrive Supplements

Great and simple to use app! Does exactly what I wanted, and the support is great! Thanks! :)

Canoutlet Com

Great support. Got stuck, went to slack, within minutes they were there to help. I wish more companies did this. Great value added experience.

Just Kid Costumes

[UPDATE]: Looks like the app addresses the issue we mentioned below as of Sept 2016. We revised our review from 3* to 5*
---
Does what it says but if the user leaves the checkout and goes back to the cart and changes the quantity and goes back into checkout, the discount is still applied.

Orimall

Super fast customer service! It's a good app to add additional rule(s) to Shopify basic discount function.

Reel Keeper Fishing

Works great! Just as described

Muv Shoes

Great app and awesome customer support!

Colorcosmetics

Glad to see it worked for others but unfortunately it did not for work for me. The developer said it was because of my theme. So I opt for another app and it works fine. In addition, I will give this a try again if there are more features.

It is good they give a free trial, so try it before buy it.

April 16, 2019

Hi, a few years past since you tried the app. We made improvements to work in any Shopify theme and added some new features. Let me know if you want to try it again.