4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and top-notch customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools for effectively boosting engagement and sales. Merchants appreciate the customizable email templates, detailed reports, and personalized messaging based on customer behavior. The 24/7 support team is commended for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's free plan is also appreciated, making it a cost-effective choice for small businesses and e-commerce beginners.

January 18, 2024

Great app, with lots of great features and 5-star customer service always available. Thank you!

StoneGrindzChocolate
Almost 3 years using the app
December 5, 2023

I want to thank Jai , from Automizely customer service from helping me solving the isssue I was having for my account. I completely forgot my password in my account and wanted to update my email on file. He was patiently guided me and accomodate me to resolve the issues. With time difference fr India Vs USA. I also had another account that connected to the email I wanted to use for the account I want to keep. He also helped me figure it out. and help to resolve. I like Automizely Apps for my store it has a lot of features and very easy to manage and use for shopify store. Thanks again Jai.

Bay Trendy Boutique
Almost 2 years using the app
December 26, 2023

Karen assisted me with some issues that I was experiencing and provided me with excellent customer service. I would highly recommend utilizing this app. Their service has never failed me so far.

Nolaj Blu
Over 2 years using the app
November 22, 2023

Perfect app to scale when it comes to email marketing. Very happy with the help given by their FAST support. Within minutes Pooja was able to help me with my questions - they are easily accessible via chat . I HIGHLY recommend this app for your store!!!

Jirano
Almost 3 years using the app
January 31, 2024

The app is easy to use and customer service is great. I have yet to try all the features, but so far it meets my expectations.

Extraordinary
Over 2 years using the app
January 17, 2024

Would definitely recommend for small business owners!

TENOM The Label
Over 3 years using the app
December 18, 2023

Karan was a big help i recommend using her for all challenging needs she has been with me through the whole process no matter how i frustrated i got she was right there to help and assist me with marketing, organization, and any and everything i could have asked for. Thank you!!!!

Vxn Velour
About 1 month using the app
February 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your help. Shaim was extremely helpful.

Shop Korra
Over 1 year using the app
November 18, 2023

I had an great experience with the marketing app for my website, and I can't express enough gratitude for the outstanding assistance provided by the agent Sahnoor. She not only addressed my concerns swiftly but also delivered highly effective solutions. Her efficiency and effectiveness were truly impressive. I highly recommend this app, and agent Sahnoor's support has been a game-changer for my online store. Top-notch service!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FLASHLANDER
Mexico
12 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Great customer service! Very polite and straight to the point, got my problem solved immediately! Did a great job. Thanks!!

Brandins