Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

The Palm Beach Baby

This app had a little glitch but the team worked hard to rectify the problem. I use this app to collect email addresses and reward subscribers with a coupon. I like that it allows me to use a photo as a background. I wish it had a fairly inconspicuous corner widget that advertised the discount (ie., Save 15%) so that the visitor could click on it and the popup would appear. I found this has worked well in the past to collect email addresses.
Andrea
ThePalmBeachBaby.com

Inspiredbynature

Cette application qui est gratuite est vraiment très bien pour débuter avec son site e-commerce. Simple d'utilisation !

Muscle Vibes

Definitely the best free app I’ve ever seen on the shopify store. Really well done!

RO OMAG ESHOP

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH ,ITS POWEFUL AND AUTOMATIC, ITS REALLY A NECESSORY APP FOR OUR STORE.

Woman2020 Το σύγχρονο πολυκατάστημά σου

This is a great app!!! Fast, friendly easy to apply . The welcome message works fine and the discounts work with a reminder coupon to customers! These kinds of ads we need! Thank you guys

BrandsFreak.pk

automizely is very good app and free. i am really glad to use this. thank you . i will really appreciate it.

Babybobi

i used to app, so like app, thank you so much for cool app!and Thank you for support. Hope you always power group

Effect S.A.S 901037976-1

I love this app!! It is really easy to set up and has multiple free options!! I'm still waiting to see how the sales and leads grow, but so far so good!

Ethik Clothing Co.

just starting, but seems really useful. still trying to figure out the "messages" section a bit, and how to add/track subscribers

Seafood Store

Nice app to use, It helped me to promote my products and store better. Thank you for providing such a useful app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50