Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

Foxy And Beautiful

It is very easy to use. So far I have been able to capture a lot of new potential customers. I love the email templates as well. Customer service has been wonderful with helping me get set up to send out emails since you're limited to 300, before you're verified. I am good to go now. Thanks !

Sharp Goods

This app is AWESOME to start!! Lots of things you can modify yourself in your email marketing (designs, layout, text, colors, links, etc.) and really user-friendly. I highly recommend!

Golden Class Movies LTD

All excellent so far, easy to set up. Nice customization. Loads fast and looks awesome on desktop , mobile. The "Social Proof" is an epic feature and is easily closed by your customers to continue browsing. Fast app to set up. Try it.

Shoptruely

Works really well so far, easy to use, straight to the point the support team responded very quickly to my questions.

Lumina Silky Skin

So far I like it, still exploring. looks promising but let's see how it goes. The interface looks easy as well.

SGarvey Collective

Very helpful and easy to use. Seamless to put on my site, straight to the point and not a hassles at all.

moderno butik

Ho inizato ad usare questa app per gestire la newsletter, ho scoperto poi che ci sono molte altre funzionalità interessanti e utili per incrementare le vendite.
La consiglio a tutti!

DrippahJuice

Super easy to use, and customer service are super friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a great all in one app this is your app!!

KOUMA Clothing

I use this app to help me create pop up window, set ad exchange, import products. All the processes were soo smooth. The support are online all the time and very very quick to respond to your questions. They sort the problems right away. I would recommend any Shopify store owner. AM looking forward to sales from the app.

AMZA Bags

Love the app, easy to use, loads of features that work very well and customer support responds super fast

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136