Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Bar

Honei Du Fashionate

Fast response and very helpful. I highly recommend. I had no issues with setting it up. Glad I found this app.

ShtandShop

Great Support, resolved my inquiry in few minutes.
App is great, and I think that this will be great for e-commerce.

Kings Jersey

Very good app, with good templates, easy to edit. The customer service is also very helpful. Definitely recommend this app!

Luventus

Great service.......It works very well... This is it. I will keep everyone updated as to how well it works

Dharma786

I came across this app while searching for an email marketing app. Automizely is probably the only Free app offering exhaustive features.
Best of all Customer support is top notch. I have never experienced such an awesome support for a Free app. The customer support team deserves Kudos.

Fine Art Photography by Louise O'Gorman

Great app and Excellent customer service, does what I want it to do!
Great app and Excellent customer service, does what I want it to do!

Ivoxhion

I have just started using this app. This app was simple to set up. Easy to make edits and I appreciate that you can remove the branding. The response and action was quick. The agent was able to quickly resolve/help with my request. Thank you!

elektrastore

A very nice app for all kind of dropshippers. It works cool and effective. The support team is so patient and that makes them great. They are really helpful in guiding us to enable all the marketing strategies available in the app. Thanks Automize !

Nu Bella U

It works very well...I needed a basic email capture and popup app. This is it. I will keep everyone updated as to how well it works

Jesus Over Everything Co

I have just started using this app. but so far i really like it. it is super helpful. the layout and functions are really easy to use and customize. thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 252 253