Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Promotion Email, Coupon Exit Popup Abandoned Cart, Newsletters

1 - 10 of 2085 reviews

Mallsational

I was looking for an easy newsletter and abandoned cart app and this is fantastic! It is very easy to use and fully FREE. Awesome live help service too!

BONARELAX™

This app is amazing! Maybe the most usable app for a Shopify store. It is beyond my expectation. Love it!

Flickini

Really impressed with this app considering it is free- it is easy to use and you can customise the text, style & colours of the pop ups. Really good and efficient customer service too- Shahvaz answered all my queries within seconds of me asking :) Would 100% recommend.

ouidire.shop

je découvre cette application , une prise en mains facile, aide de contact rapide. cette application me donne une bonne impression, A voir dans le future.

Blythe and Bodhi

I don't like that i had to wait to be able to send my newsletter emails. Apart from that i think the apps awesome and really easy to use !

FestivePlus

Great App. Love it. This app will boost your store easily! I love to use this app for my store. Highly recommended!

JMA PRETTY LITTLE THINGS

Easy to use app and fast response from the help team. Will highly recommend this for anyone who is running a online store.

whipitupbeautique

So far I like the app! Everything seems to be working just fine and my customers are receiving marketing emails!

FEELINGUD

amazing customer service . I resolved all my problems . I will use again this application. 100 stars

Hex Hate

Just started using this app. I already like it a lot. Support is amazing! The app is super easy to use. I enjoy the clean design. Hoping to make some big sales with it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 208 209