Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Mava_au

Increible servicio al cliente, la aplicación con funcionalidad gratiuta funciona muy bien, integrando newsletters y pop-up funcionales.

SadeChic Boutique

This app is great. My friend recommended it to me for my online business. I needed assistance and got a quick response from the staff who helped me solve the issue.

Spunky Stork

love the customer service. the best and fastest! really great customization, even with the free plan.

Wevino.store

Great app and support. Lots of great features. User friendly. it will save you a lot of time. Surely must have.

Heritage Clothing

I've been using automizely since 2019 and i've been loving it since then! you can do a lot of things and for free.

Mimì Abbigliamento

I'm new to shopify. I am trying the app and I must say that it has enormous potential. the assistance service is excellent and always online. I'll do another review as soon as I finish testing.

Helliemae's Caramels

User-friendly interface and great marketing tools that were quick and easy to set up. Looking forward to seeing how they perform!

VIVALUX

Great app, the support is amazing and helped me a lot in everything a needed. I definitely will continue to use!

AmericanBitesandScents

The customer support is second to none. Very helpful and prompt. This is my first time using the Automizely but first impressions have been positive

tukher

This is a wonderful app!!! I am using it and the customer support is awesome. Thanks so much Automizely for developing this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 382 383