Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Beauty Empire France

I recommend this app. very easy to use and the assistance is just perfect and attentive ! Thank you !

SusanLKarns

Super easy to use and customer support is prompt and very helpful should you have any questions. Would recommend!

Petdiscounter

I have just started using this app but I have to say that it works very well and the customer service is excellent.

imalentstore

great app, we have earned a lot via this tool! and also the customer service is awesome, five stars!

Best Sale Online

nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!

Kodaiki

Very good app and good customer service. This app is a must have to start a shop on shopify. Very useful.

Crafts by Jaye

I love this app. So easy to use and I love the fact you have someone there to help you out if needed. Very fast to respond and very knowledgeable

Amethyst Rose Corner

AMAZING APP AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!! I was helped immediately with no issues and the app helped my shopify shop be better

Seattle Skyline Apparel

Seems fine so far. I haven't explored much of the app. Customer support was fast and helpful but kept pushing me to write a review so here it is

August 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

Infinite03

Really great app especially since it's free. Great customer support as well they're very helpful! I would definitely recommend this for someone who is starting their new business.