Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

RARA

I have yet to explore more of the app but compared to others it is user friendly and beautiful templates to choose from and plus it is free. Nitish was so quick to respond, I got what I needed in less than a minute. Super. Thank you very much.

Noble Doggo

This app does provide all the things I need. Recommend for stores with simple sale funnel. Very fast support from developer.

Magically Celtic

I am happy with this. it was a great decision to make to use them. Their customer service is amazing and their products does exactly what i need it to do.

GenLux Decor

Apps works great, All features free - Highly recommended! Great support. Very happy with their apps and features!

By JS The Brand

The customer service is pretty on point and they are very helpful which is amazing. This app is super easy to use as well!! I would recommend getting this for your business 100%

Fashion Accessories

i used this app , this is very helpful app and plus there is good support team , they guide through every thing.

Vasenglück GmbH

Incredibly good and fast service via chat. Even in German! The interface is totally intuitive and not as complicated as with some paid providers. All customer data is imported directly with one click. I am absolutely thrilled!

Cathlorio Jewelry

goooooooood,很喜欢这个产品,他很有用。很不错。很喜欢这个产品,他很有用。很不错。很喜欢这个产品,他很有用。很不错。很喜欢这个产品,他很有用。很不错。很喜欢这个产品,他很有用。很不错。很喜欢这个产品,他很有用。很不错。

PILOTDIARY

Great app. I have installed this app on all my stores. The customer service is excellent. Replied so quickly every time.

Dr Bianca Piscioneri ELEMENTET

Great app, easy to use and amazing customer support! I reached out with a problem and they sorted it for me within minutes. Makes setting up email marketing so simple!