Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

L4U

Just started before two days with Automizely - Email & Sales Pop. I like it. I'd tried another similar apps, but those are perfect.

Barbell Supplements

Very very easy to use. That's what users need with these apps. All features can be configured and easily.

Etheryon Store

Hi, you made a great job, it s would be wonderful if you can Add a timer for social proof !, Thanks you so much

ONYA BOUTIQUE

Je trouve cette application utile et vraiment très simple d'utilisation. Les solutions de marketing sont vraiment bien pensées. De plus, c'est gratuit. Alors je vous la conseille, n'hésitez plus !

Recherche NYC Book Club

Works great! Love it! Pop ups work perfectly with our website. I used other similar apps before but their pop us always disappear or stopped working.

Your Therapy Equipment

so far so good, so far so good and so far so good therefore so far so good which makes it 100% so far so good

Men's fashion-sustainable clothes

tks! verry good!. good ,good and good.............................................................................................................................................................

Zavi West

This app worked incredibly smooth for adding an email subscription box on our sites home page. Would recommend 10/10

S-expressions Fantasy Shop

Its tedious. Not saying it's hard to use but too many steps to get an automated email for my store.

Scented Bundles

This apps really helped me out and saved me a lot of time. it has many great features with pupups and marketing. The only thing its missing is more fonts