Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

SDB BEAUTY LINE

applicazione valida e intuitiva, fortemente consigliata. servizio cliente eccellente. Davvero non male per essere gratuita!

TOYBOX

Just set everything up and so far, I am thrilled. I found it very intuitive to set up, much easier than some other paid-for apps that I tried. I also reached out to support once on live chat, and they responded immediately and helped me out. Highly recommend.

Summer Fashion Brands

Tushar was excellent. Very friendly, smart and solved my issues immediately. Simply had me clear cache to solve issue. Thanks Tushar!

Modish Hijab

Great app and very helpful team. quick to answer. really enjoying the app. Love that its free. Thanks a bunch!

Wyvern Wax

I had trouble setting up- Priyanka was very helpful. She was quick, very responsive and the problem was solved instantly. Thank you.

Mileluxdesign

App completa e semplicissima da utilizzare! Piena di funzionalità che renderanno il vostro sito web ancora più accattivante e professionale! Consigliatissima :)

bodyedible

great customer service and its free! better than every email service i have used. i really have nothing else to say

Epika

Very good customer service, very quick and helpful. This app has exactly what I need and most of this is free.

Of Our Earth

Amazing customer service! Easy to communicate with and incredibly quick. Couldn't be happier :) thank you

Your Secret Island

very easy to use and really complete. Their team responds very quickly and precisely. Je conseille vraiment cette extension Shopify !