Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 29, 2021

Just installed the app to create a pop up. Easy templates to modify. Need a bit or help with one thing, chat was easy and very helpful. Promt and courteous.

Redwood Boutique
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
November 29, 2021

This is a joke not an app( stuff+ management), the stuff and after back and forth emails for more then 4days, sent me am email simply telling that they figured it out and it was my emails’s fault .

FASHION SQUID
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

November 29, 2021

Love this app, easy to custom, customer service is great ! I have to see it work further more but for now settings is great and easy going.

L'indisciplinée
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited December 10, 2021

I would like if there were more fonts to use. It is easy to use. I wanted to check my test email and Prabha helped me. thank you

lustbyella
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 28, 2021

Anmol was very helpful and fast thank you! I am new to using the program, and needed to verify my email

SelflessReflections
Time spent using app: 8 months

Great App!
It got all the features you need for your webshop!
I'll recommended to all my co-shopify members!

The Secret Case
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 28, 2021

Great app to get access to useful tools with great possibilities to enhance the store. Perfect for going from basics to more advanced marketing step by step. MB

Chasen Matcha
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 28, 2021

Really helpful app to use on your shop website especially for small businesses! Super easy to use and customer support is very attentive. They literally reply in seconds. Highly recommend!

Sunreis
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 28, 2021

Amazing App. My sales boosted by 20% after using it. Automizely provided me with great features to help me gain more customers.

MUKA - Queijo Vegan
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 28, 2021

I used this app to create welcome popups to capture emails on my site. The setup is very easy and I was able to get support quickly via the live chat.

Fornvoo