Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Tarotpuoti

some really easy-to-use widgets to help me with my shop. I could not believe this could be this easy!

pandachen

very good ,its free,but very it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atelier Cheshire

It's great, the app is so easy to use. Support is always very helpful as well. Would definitely recommend!

Il Porticciolo

really good costumer service - helpful and professional. email and banners very well made and easy t

direxii

It is very easy to set up this app and working well in my shop. Their customer support is very good and fast. I recommend this app. I am using this for exit pop-ups.

Polished Kitchen & Home

The app is pretty easy to use and they have great customer support! I've already seen a significant increase in email open rates.

MATE 12

It is really helpful, great service and FREE app! Highly recommended! I installed this app after deleted the other one.

EDEN + ASH

Wow this is a great free app. Easily collects emails and sends newsletters and abandoned cart emails all for FREE. The customer service is also great and helped me with all my questions. Highly recommend!

A'impeccable

Service support is very quick to reply! The app is easy to install and easy to follow through. I would recommend it for newbies.

Artisan Wax

I've been using this app for a few months now and really like it. I originally downloaded this for managing subscribers and mailing list. I've found it easy to use and the webchat/support function is really helpful when you need any assistance.