Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

Missy's Sunglasses

Really easy to set up and get going just the type of app I was looking for. Something automated and time saving,and no headaches. Highly recommended.

Ring of Heart™

It is using Shopify's theme. So it is really easy to use. You can set everything easily. I recommend it

Talita's Wanderlust

Absolutely great. I couldn't ask for more! Great job guys!............................................

PARASNATH

I used Social proof not working in website useless app going to remove it , i dnt know people are saying its good app

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Black Passport Stamps

Love the app. Even has an automated thank you email that goes out to subscribers when they sub. Awesome!

I do wish the subscriber list was automatically integrated into shopify's subscriber list though. But it's all good. I can export the subscriber list from the app....so that works!

maooa

Very good TooL! I used the trial first. Its Free and its absolutely worth it to purchase! I would wish for myself more languages such as German or French available. Now it is "just" in English

I'm Radiant

Pop ups were easy to set up and look clean. Very nice to have the thank you email integrated as well. Would reccomend.

Malibuh

THANKS FOR THE SIMPLICITY WITH WHICH YOU SOLVED MY BIG PROBLEM, THAT OF MAKING E-MAIL MARKETING IN A SIMPLE AND FREE WAY

K-Pop Store

this is very helpful, and i dont know what else to say i dont know why you force me to use 100 characters lol

Pretty Amelie

Please continue to develop your app. You're doing a great job ! I'll check if you stop improving it ;)