Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

shopblaze

Great app for automate emails and reduce abandoned carts. you can boost your sale upto 30% with the help of the email automation.

Hey Cutie Hair

Great customer service. 10/10 amazing for a free app. I'm using this for basically everything. I have no complaints. Handles issues extremely fast.

Speakeasy Group

I rate these guys. The free things that are accessible are great and they respond super quick every time. Super helpful.

The Home Movement

Priyanka was so much help so thank you very much, she helped me so quick and because of that i want to continue using this app

BellBirdBoutique

I used this app to really help grow my business in the middle of Covid 19. It has taken my business to new levels.

Simple As ABC Teacher Supplies

The person helped my right away with my issue. It was completed quickly and I was able to continue setting up my website. I am adding this app to a new website.

Zaki's Tutu Tops

It is easy to create pop ups and easy to understand. Received great customer service. Definitely recommend for new businesses to increase sales.

ACMEJOY

I think it's great,It would be better if the abandoned cart can send two or more emails. I think it is also very good to be able to clarify the amount of return. Hope to develop more functions in the future. Overall it is great. The statistics of some data are also relatively complete. I hope that in the future, we can count the daily data more accurately. This is even better.

CosmeticsbyJackie

I Loved the helping tool that you connect with a representative . I have no complaints and look forward to using the app again

Mullah Leather

Ravi is the guy! He solved my watermark removal in just few minutes, have no doubts the rest of the team is great as he is. App working flawlessly! Great job guys