Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Saniqi.com

Nice app, easy to use. You don't need to configur everything, except for a simple click. Really recmmended!

SUNSHINE AND DAISIES

I used this app to do my pop ups, emails etc on my website. Really easy and straight forward. Like that it is free!

Reclaimed Charm

We installed Automizely only last week and have been extremely happy with the ease of set up and initial results. Looking forward to the continued updates!

Yogi & Mabel

So easy to use and allows you to customize everything to your shop! would recommend to anyone starting a new shop!

Gee such Beauty Glam

very helful i love it but i would like to try other apps and see how it goes as i am navigating for the first time but so far i find it really useful thanks

P.G.N

So far this app has been the ultimate help. I am glad that I downloaded this app, it is very beneficial, and it takes cares of the things that I don't know how to do.

Scammer University

Love how it makes the whole email marketing work! It really is a great addition when it comes to getting customers to come back! Just wish that there were more options in terms of how you can make them look. OVERALL GREAT APP 9/10

Heraboutique.fr

Je ne sais pas encore je commerce utilise application, donc je revienne plus tar d pour donne une commanditaire vraiment réel.

starouge.com

thanks thanks thanks.mmmmmmmmm.......................................................................

Go-To Hair Care

The reviews have really up-ed my website. I'm interested in trying the sales pop up. I've seen other sites use it. The pop really makes the viewer have a sense of urgency to buy. This app is really good, I highly recommend it.