Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Kindness Clothing Company

Incredible - I requested a few more emails (than the original 2000) as we were running a new campaign hoodie drop. They added 20,000 for free? Madness!

Knot Your Mama’s Bowtique

Great app so far! Really enjoying all of the great features and the customer support has been wonderful!

magic rugs

the app is free and has a lot of features that any store needs. definitely an easy 5 stars, so gooddd

LIFE IN MOTION

Great support from the Automizely team. There were 2 persons taking turn in attending to our request. Really appreciated for their prompt support in looking into the issue on email notification configuration relating to signup via popups with a couple of the fields unavailable to be found (without coupon block) compared to the signup via Shopify. It appears that this is not an issue. In fact, it is a feature request that we hope the developers could look into this request to be made available. Manual workaround is possible for the time being and we will adjust accordingly. Thank you for the support.

Di Caro Pasquale Shop

fantastic and the service it deserves, I recommend it to everyone 10++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RippedRose

The app is easy to navigate. Lots of options for email templates and pop ups! I would recommend it.

Inspired Veteran

GREAT SUPPORT HANDS DOWN!!! I would 100% recommend this app for your page. Its also user friendly. Customer support is fantastic

LaSensualle

One fantastic application , with great features! Very helpful staff... ❤️ Definitely satisfies my needs, and definitely worth a try!

Dailychoice

Yet to explore all the features, so far all good. those features available in this app are most needed. live support is excellent.

Evebamboo

The app is easy to use and the customer service was very quick and friendly. I would recommend this app.