Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

1051 - 1060 of 1979 reviews

BBsouk

Love it, but would give it a perfect score if we were able to translate content for multilingual sites! :)

T-SHIRT WARRIOR

Unfortunately, I have to update my review. Guys this app will break your site down. It broke my links and slowed my site down to 21 seconds.
If your site is slower than normal, delete the app, and thank me later.

August 24, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

Request you to check that once and let us know if the problem persists.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you.

Thank you.

Milan Pets

This app has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I used their sales boost function and it messed up my code. I was simply asking them to fix the code because obviously their app made a mess. It took ONE MONTH AND A HALF of emailing and THE ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. I will now need to hire a coder to fix the issue because THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!!

August 20, 2020

Hello,

However, the problem you've witnessed is not related to our product. Thus, our team has sent a detailed email stating the same to you and has come up with steps to fix this problem for you.

Request you to check that once and let us know if the problem persists.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you.

Thank you.

ABBZCO

Nice app, saves a lot of time and great functionality availab le. I would recommend this app to all new stores. Well don

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback helps us make this app better for our customers.

Lael Mitchell

I love the social proof app & think it would be nice if there was a feature to customize the pop up

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. We do support customization in the pop-up, please let us know what exactly is your requirement and we will try our best to get that implemented.

YourFitnessApparel

great for follow up emails and to convert onto other products, very easy to use the support is also excellent

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

The Retail Zone

I have just installed it, seems good to me, I'll explore more and than update in case there is a change in feeling

Premier Clothings

Everything is in one place, I highly recommend you get this app, just amazing, super easy for beginners.

Soft and Supple by Kina LLC

I don’t have any complaints with this app. It works properly with my store. I like the new e-mail templates and I hope that they add more options. I got a quick response from customer service and I felt my questions were answered.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Designer Tagged

Great app works well. Thanks..................................................................................

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.