Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

cookcontact

lo voy a probar recien, segun se descripcion es un app muy interesante ..................!!!!!!!!!!1z

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with the app. Your review helps to encourage us to make the app better and to provide you with the wow experience.

4OURMLY

Still getting familiar with it but it is easy to use and simple. It is actually fun to use, hussle free editing

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please let us know if you have tested the app and satisfied with it. Please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with a 5-star rating if you are satisfied with the app.

The Dazzel Girl

used the app like alot recommend to others fantastic. looked and looked glad I came across this one.

Lueur Lashes

Some awesome features for free. A lot is already set up for you, it is just a case of editing and clicking enable.
I feel like this is going to be an awesome asset! Great so far

Southern Attic Apparel

So far so good! Very intuitive and useful! I've been able to set up my newsletter very easily. Couldn't ask for a better app.

Regenecare

me encanta. Ha sido super sencilla de utilizar y he podido crear varias cosas de manera organizada ya que todo es super guiado.

Kynese

THE BEST APP TO HAVE HANDS DOWN. TRIED ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF APP AND NONE COMPARED. POP UP DESIGNED TO DRAW YOUR TRAFFIC IN.

jessica soltis

I just downloaded it and Im surpized with all of the features. It seems like it is going to be great. My experience is going great so far. Can wait to see how it pans out

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your feedback. We see that you had a good experience with our app. Please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with a 5-star review if you are satisfied with the app now. Looking forward to your response.

MCSHXP

Très bonne application, permet d'avoir des fonctionnalités vraiment sympa et surtout très pro, je recommande fortement

BeautyShaper™

this app is wonderful. is simple tu use
fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdgfdg