Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited April 14, 2022

Shreyasi was ON IT!! She was patient with me, bc I was fairly frustrated. She fixed our issues. and I'm stoked. I really appreciate her help. FIVE stars!!!

Biscuit & Bubs
Time spent using app: 7 months

Great app!
Wonderful team, Very quick response time and the best part is it's FREE.
Aditi was very helpful with removing branding for my store.
I recommend this app.

monaveli
Qatar
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 25, 2021

The service was excellent .Quickly and helpful. The functions are usefull and help me a lot. I use their pop-up window and email marketing, which is very easy to set up and has many personalized designs.

Cyrusher Spain
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 25, 2021

Super quick and instant help, even if you are using the free plan. I am super impressed with this app. Will definitely keep using it and recommend.

Blaf Boutique
South Africa
Edited November 25, 2021

This is the first app review! I have had a store for over 3 years. I had another app installed and was looking for a new one. I found it! They are the best! THANKS!

dentiphoto
Kazakhstan
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 25, 2021

Very nice experience! Highly recommended.Very nice experience! Highly recommended.Very nice experience! Highly recommended.Very nice experience! Highly recommended.

Casualmon
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
November 25, 2021

i like it very much!very good good good good good good
good good good good good good good good good good good good good !!

nicwear
November 25, 2021

It really helps to my small store. Many marketing tools are all in one app. I will upgrade my plan in the future.

Vintage Mist
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited October 23, 2022

A It’s a great application. I have collected a lot of customers after using it, and the online engineer responds quickly and professionally. My shop is getting better and better. I will consider upgrading the package in the future.

House of stone
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited November 24, 2021

It is a sponsor application that helped me a lot in many things also the speed of response and many things also improving my store and getting the discount codes I need for my customers

Black space