Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

1071 - 1080 of 1919 reviews

Règne Animal

I used the app but it kept sending web push requests to my visitors while this function was not active. Support was not able to solve the problem. I would not recommend to install this app

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have communicated it for implementation and the push notification will get disabled by August,2020.

Uniqesmartphoneaccessories

A must-have app for all Shopify dropshippers as it gives you the tools to increase sales and enhance your customer experience

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Puro Campo

funciona bien aunque es limitado su aspecto, pero para ser gratis hasta los mil pedidos es una buena opción para partir.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know the exact requirements and we will try our best to help you with that. Also, please help us earn a 5-star rating once you are satisfied with the app

Lusty Skin

They say you get what you pay for, so I wasn't expecting much from a free app, but Automizely gives you alot of services for free that others charge $10 per month or more. In less than 20 minutes I was able to customize and brand an exit popup banner and abandoned cart recovery email. Both work great.

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

Klassic Kraze

GREAT APP! Easy to manage and you get a lot of service and products that benefit your website for FREE!!!! As a startup company, this is beneficial and I will be paying for an expensive version once I can afford it if they have one.

July 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Photome

I love this app. It does exactly what I wanted and then some more. And best of all it's free. A+++++

July 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback helps us make this app better for our customers.

NO MOONS

I love the app. But how to I disable the "call" feature in the app? My business does not have a phone number. We only communicate via email and through our social sites.

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. This will be handled in the future.

Whiskerr

This is what i call the "perfect app" it's so amazing with many features and all that for free :) I recommend it

Topdogbands

This app was useful when it came to Emailing and customers subscribing. The pop ups were really useful I recommend highly

Old Vegas

Very good free app for email marketing and other features! So far so good! Would definitely recommend it! Thank you guys