Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

DL Legacy Customs

This app has done exactly what I needed it to do. My emails are sent to my customers as well as their coupon codes, and they are able to receive any deals that I am offering. No learning curve and straight forward. I absolutely love it and would recommend.

VibePlatz

its for free i like dat and it help a lot and they answer very fast you dont need to wait for your question. tryit

BStylush

Very helpful and quick Easy to communicate. I am satisfied I would recommend using automizely to others

Prema Nutrition

Everything is simple and concise, and great support! There are templates that are easy to customize and add your own style

Wild Diva

Just started using the app, but so far so good. The interface is customer friendly, and provides lots of options. Customer Support is able to resolve any issue with speed, which is highly valued. We are excited to see what else we can do with the app.

Casa Bella Vida

Great app with great help! I had an issue with a pop up campaign and Ankush help with screenshots and was even willing to walk me through my account. Thank you!

Sweet Magnolia Wax & Co. LLC

I use this app in my shoplifty store and so far it has been awesome. The customer service is prompt and will answer any question you have. I highly recommend this app for any business owners.

BEST KPOP SHOP

Excellent, support en ligne rapide et efficace, aucun bug, facile d'utilisation et mis à jour très régulièrement

Lady Cre8trix

I just installed the app & find it very useful. I wanted to remove branding from the pop up campaign & Nitish was instantly there with support. Quick Support & friendly staff makes this a winner.

Mercante24

Eine wunderbare App, die den gesamten E-Mail-Fluss automatisch verwaltet.
Nitish ist ein wirklich außergewöhnlicher Betreiber